Raildex NT16

What happens when you combine a zoophile with swimsuits and mechas? Waiting on more spoilers.

So how do we name Mikoto's AAA?

Gekota Prime

ded

Frog's life.

Tengen Touma Kero Kero

Misaki best girl.

Go back to ghost posting shitposter-kun

Something went wrong when inserting the post in the database. Try again.

Maybe that's a sign you should stop shitposting

Were there fake spoilers for this volume?

Mikoto better be off this volume. I do not want her crazyness to be dropped.

Only things confirmed are:

>everything already translated
>Mikoto uses AAA
>Kamisato gets WR and uses the fact she has his hand and might could bring him to force his harem to do her bidding, which is kill Touma

Everything else is up in the air

We barely even know what's true yet

She already avenged Noukan. What's the next step of her master plan?

I kind of hope Mikoyto doesn't appear much this volume and what happens to her after she uses AAA again so Kamachi can build tension and have her be crazy as fuck in NT17

>Yuiitsu makes harem attack Touma
>Mikoto murderkills Yuiitsu and turns a bunch of the girls into mincemeat
>Touma's like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
>Punches her
>Mikoto loses her shit and nearly kills him
>Touma asks "who are you?"
>Mikoto gets her senses back, cries bitterly, and flees
>Aleister basically says "It's time" ominously

She wants to kill everyone even a tiny bit involved in Noukan's death. So she's not done

Avenging Noukan still. Now she needs to get rid of Mikoto and Aleister.

Keep posting this and maybe someone will believe you

How in THE FUCK is our innocent little Miko-chan going to beat Aleister?

As Misaka cried into her friends shoulder she thought to herself how lucky she was to have such amazing friends. It had been a couple days since Touma confessed his love to Index and despite roughing it out and keeping her chin up it finally hit her. She didn't want Kuroko to see her like this but her friend embraced her almost immediately after she had seen her tears and refused to let go. She tried to run and even sent a little electricity her way but it was no use. She didn't say anything but she didn't need to. Being here for her was all Mikoto could ever ask of her and after a little time and thought about everything she realized even if it hurt now she'd always have somebody in her life that cared for her. All she could do is smile and return the hug.

>anyone
>beating Aleister

Who?

Mikoto's a true hero

But she's going to learn once and for all how powerful friendship is when her loved ones assemble to save her

>implying it's difficult to beat that fucking clown
Have you not been paying attention to the fucking circus Aleister is running?

She will call her new friend Saiai saying that there's a new underground movie theater in AC then Saiai will hurry Hamazura
Aleister teleport behind Misaka to kill her just in time for Hamazura to roll over him, killing him

>What are Magic Gods

>What happens when you combine a zoophile with swimsuits and mechas?

Just another shitty NT volume with more asspulls out of Kamachi's ass and shitty plot.

Go to sleep Laura. Keikaku man has work to do.

>He doesn't know Aleister is the disc one final boss

We see more and more he's not AS much of a hyper competant mastermind as he thinks he is

Friends forever and friends stick together.

Bullshit

But Mikoto and Kuroko aren't even that close. In fact, Mikoto isn't very close to any of the slut squad.

He's posted it twice with different wording.

>inb4 it's actually true and the ones calling fake like us get the shock of a life time

Trust and affection. Nothing can end this unbreakable bond. A friendship to last forever.

The only bad thing about it are the cliffhangers at the end, but currently seems like this plot is running since NT15 and that's a good thing

Go away Nagai

Deus ex machina

A strong friendship doesn't need daily conversation, doesn't always need togetherness, as long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends will never part.

Misaka.

>replying to the mobile shitposter

One mistake taking out another isn't really the plot running.

Why did you post it again when you admitted it was fake the first time

Holy shit Mikoto is going to become a Kihara

I'm not that guy

>reposting something someone else already admitted was fake

I basically just wanted to come here tonight to let you all know that you're all pathetic and I was right about Kuorko. I can't imagine how it must feel to know you as a fanbase were all so horrifically and utterly wrong about something so you must forgive me if I sound rude. Good job guys.

D E D
E
D

It wasn't fake

He was a shitposter

Kuroko*

>The only thing Laura needed to do in order to turn AC into a wasteland was to give some right hand faggot info about the Magic Gods.
I'm starting to have more faith in Laura's keikaku desu.

There's no way it's true.

Don't believe me then

>this is a nun
Can we all agree that Index has a lewd body?

I won't believe you unless you can give me a source that isn't here. Preferably a screenshot of a page of this

Haimura drew this?

Find

Aleister should send Hamazura to London and see how Laura likes it.

It's been agreed on, the problem is that she never takes off her fucking nun outfit.

>magic gods

I love how you all hang on everything they are part of even when they couldn't even manage to survive longer than a character like Awaki who fought Accel by the way. They are sad and pathetic and should have never been a part of the series. The only service they have provided us is a good laugh as they were jobbed harder than Ash Ketchum any time the battle actually means something. Nice try.

Yep.

STIYL TAKES ALL

Magic gods were a mistake.

Will Patricia be on yuiitsu side?

WAGANAWA SUTEIRU

Even Touma agrees, so much so that he locks himself in the bathroom to prevent himself from plowing her tight petite body brimming with unabated sexual lust every night, don't bother him about it.

Surprising because of the legs.

EXPLOSION

NO!

Soon Index will look like a flat version of Laura and she'll be beautiful.

>believing on fake spoilers

Touma: Who?

She's not an official member of Kamisato's harem.

So, doesn't Emilia or whatsherface from Reeee Zero have silver hair? If ever there's a third season, I hope they fucking redesign Index's hair from blue to that that is much closer to Haimura's colors.

Stopped following sonce 2 years ago. Has anyone won the Toumabowl yet? Has Othinus won?

Yuiitsu ordering the girls to kill Touma and them obeying because she said she may be able to bring him back isn't fake

The anime style in general needs a little redesigning.

>Has anyone won the Toumabowl yet?
No

>Othinus
Who?

>that sexy, curvy body
>actually good looking legs

Haimura really likes Index a lot more than Mikoto.

No one is winning the Toumabowl. It can only end with him dying.

Fuck of again.

Need to make Touma cuter.

Are the spoilers about Hamazura and Fremea being on the novel true?

Touma isn't cute so it's fine

I really do hope that they redo the character designer work if another Raildex anime happens.

The style is so divergent from Haimura's current art.

I dunno.

Touma is ugly as fuck.

Even Othinus couldn't make the cut. I cannot even believe it. I told you it would happen as it was obvious that all magic gods are destined for failure in one way or another but you all refused to listen to the one person who brings any kind of logic into these threads. Now she's basically a powerless nobody who will still end up loosing to Index for Touma's heart. You all sure know how to pick winners..

Fuck off.

>Index again gets god tier drawn legs
Why Haimura drag Mikoto's as sticks?

Fuck off

Othinusfag pls

Haimura stopped giving a shit about Mikoto long time ago.

>Has Touma's meme face on her shirt
That's kind of cute.

Go away, Ellen.

>Losing to index
>index

There's still hope she'll fill out like her mom.

Touma is a dumb fucking faggot.

>Dream Ranker arc in Railgun has been going on for two years
>It's literally NT 7 part 2: Electric Boogaloo and we still have no idea what the point of it is or where it's going