imgur.com/a/Dzo1w#eKOsP0t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The KanColle for fujoshit.

Anyway, it looks so fucking bad.

SLUT

Looks cute.

would fuck gently

It's way bigger than Kanshit.

So is this just gay dudes gaying around being gay? Looks bad even by fujoshit standards.

Yeah it's exactly that, but they're swords.

No, it's HEALING and cute SoL. No homo.

>It's way bigger than Kanshit.

On what metric?

Userbase? Revenue?

So will they acknowledge that they're time travelers?

>actually making him manually paint his nails
Thank you based Douga Kobo.

Not sure if they time travel for the battles but the Saniwa is confirmed for time traveling.

Don't worry, that guy is just being delusional.

Though if the two anime will be good, Tourabu could get pretty big, bigger than KanColle.

>Though if the two anime will be good, Tourabu could get pretty big, bigger than KanColle.

That would the biggest IP embarrassment if the KanColle franchise can't keep up

Are you sure? I don't remember KC getting 1/1 scale figures.

>every tkrb thread will be about KanColle when it airs
Oh boy.

Why the fuck are they on a roof.

Well, if there's enough people posting about boypussy, it'll get drowned out eventually.

I'm not sure if OR decided on making it or if the Tourabu management asked for it, but either way, it's just another way to generate hype and gain fans by displaying it.
It has not much to do with popularity, especially since it either won't be sold at all or only in very small quantities to richfags.

>stairs
;_;

What?

Is this going to have whatever the Admiral KanColle equivalent is?

There's the Kashima one.

Yeah, the Saniwa. And going by what they've said they might actually show up in the show.

This is fujo, right?

It's most likely a scene from Ikedaya.

It might have a dash of otome along with your regularly scheduled gay depending on if they make the Saniwa an actual character. Either way, yes, fujoshit.

Quote please? Because I really doubt this'll happen.

It's the impression I got from an interview they published in Otomedia. It mentioned they brought stuff from the future and that Kashuu and Hasebe help them out, so it feels like you'd see them interact at some point.
If they don't show up I think they'll at least be mentioning it pretty often. Their feelings for the saniwa are an important part of some of their personalities, so leaving it out completely would be bad.

I agree they'll talk about saniwa, but I don't think he/she will show up.
I read like 3 or 4 anthologies. All of them did not have a saniwa in them at all, even though it's pretty popular to create one for fan mangas. Which makes me think that the artists got told to not include the saniwa.
Maybe this will change for the anime because it's more canon, but as I said, I really really doubt it.

>Maeda will be a major character
>Maeda is getting more popular
>Hirano is left behind

Don't do this to him.

>Maeda will be a major character
Only major characters in this are Yasusada and Kiyomitsu.

They can't hog all screentime r-right?

It's probably going to be worse than you're expecting. They're the main focus.

Why is Yasusada so moe? (Not that I'm complaining)

DELETE THIS

2beauty4me

Will it be a girl?

If it does happen I think they'd go for a guy. Feels like the safer choice.

While I'm not going to say that there'd be no one upset with a decision one way or another, I think either decision would be okay with the majority of the fanbase, especially if s/he's only offscreened to allow for easy self inserting.

That was a dude? That doesn't look like one at all.

There's no girls in this.

Yeah about that.
imgur.com/a/Dzo1w#eKOsP0t

Ufufu.

I can sense the rise of shota boipucci doujin.

I really hope we don't get too much drama shit.

We're getting Shinsengumi/okita-kun drama at the very least. But that's nice since it works out as character development.

Most of that will probably be relegated to the Ufotable adaptation.

For those into it there's a shota trap and an okama who may appear at some point, but yes, no actual girls unless the Saniwa is female.