>cheers and screams from Rangers and other units everywhere

How do you know hes really the leader?

Sounds fishy

Moral of the story:
Islam dies one way or the other.

My flag keeps changing

Good.
Saudi monarchy when?

The leaders are rich men living in palaces not soldiers. Moron.

Cant read, phoneposting but still fuck all mud slimes

Jesus Christ is the lord

gz

your gaaaaaaaaaay

seeing dead jihadis always warms my heart. i dont even consider them human beings.

>tfw you want to grow a glorious isis beard but then you remember you're asian

Retard

The intel on the final location of these leaders is credited to a 16-year-old female hostage who was set free last Saturday. As usual ISIS terrorists and sympathizers worldwide will paint them as "martyrs" and may call on the remaining terrorists in Marawi and the rest of Mindanao to keep fighting.

Hes with the virgin goats now.

He shoulda secured that panel.

ISIS has been a blessing. All the retards gather in one place for culling.

Good work Catholicbros. Now fully remove all vestiges of kebab from your country.

You and the other spuds on your island need to start making Ireland into a place no Muslim wants to live in or even visit. Start with harmless mischief, bacon in front of mosques, that sort of thing. If you don't, then Irish genocide really will be a reality.

Not really, I'd like them to attack desu.
We need to do some bloodletting on this Island of leftest types, a muzzie attack would give us an excuse.

Filipinos are literally the niggers of Asia. They have contributed nothing of value to the world and instead given us ugly surnames like samaniego/Aquino/bugtong , taro shit tea, the nutshack a.k.a the pride of the phillinpines, and the ugliest Asians imaginable with flat noses and such.

Im glad they are killing one another and hope China hangs them all from a lamppost like they are planning to do

nice ass beard on his face

Real life brainlet

That sort of "harmless mischief" can get you killed over in the Ingsoc Isles.