Trump is Christia-

nordic.businessinsider.com/trump-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-roe-wade-2017-10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8EIgHsGZAmk?t=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LMAO.
When this becomes true.

"a senior campaign official told me what Trumps job description of the vice presidency had been. He told Pence he wanted the most consequential vice president ever, the source recalled of their meeting. Those were his words.

so the memes are true

Sounds to me like they're floating the idea of hanging faggots. If there's a backlash they can pass it off as a joke abs blame Pence.

How is Pence's views "ultraconservative"? The Bible is really clear that faggots should be put to death. That's just a fact.

>bible
>fact

>Mayer reports that an unnamed Trump associate reports
fake news

It's also a fact that it states the universe was built in 7 days in backwards order. It's also a fact that you are a conservative rural and suburban retard if you believe it.

>being this retarded
It is a fact...that the Bible says this.

FAKE NEWS NO SOURCES SAGE

Of course when THEY hear "you want to hang all gays I bet" they think it's meant in negative light
Not among Pence's crowd
It's like how when everybody talked about Jews they would say bad things about them, they started getting offended at called "Jew" even though it isn't even a slut and just means jew

I'd say fake news, but it'd make real sense for Trump to leak this, as it reminds the left on who will become president if they impeach him.

Trump is a liberal socially. We all know this. He just doesn't really care.

"psychic mediums familiar with president Trump's brain wave patterns say..."

Trump gives no fucks about social issues save the media's deception and restoring the rule of law. It is one of the things I love about him.

So now leftists are hating on Trump for not condoning gay-bashing?

Best timeline.

>hey Mike look at this maymay, they're calling you "The Zapper."

>He believes they meant a day being literal 24 hours

Non religious and even I can see that a day could mean a different amount of time in the context of the Bible that was written thousands of years ago. God you atheists act so fucking smart but are pretty fucking stupid. Kill yourselves.

>So now leftists are hating on Trump for not condoning gay-bashing?
More like him pretending to be a christfag and his shitty and obvious attempts to pander to evangelicals

Open a bible and turn to Leviticus 20:13, faggot

LGBTQ people are more likely to be pedophiles according to some statistics on criminals.

there is nothing remotely ultraconservative about wanting to purge the sodomites. i'm relatively progressive msyelf but even i understand that society cannot function unless all the queers have been locked back in the closet.

youtu.be/8EIgHsGZAmk?t=10

>Two Corinthians
Evangelicals unironcially support this

Serious question, if you aren't Christian what are you doing on Sup Forums? Do you honestly believe that you belong on a board for CHRISTIAN white supremacists?