/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - SPIRIT OF LIBERTY EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/919947364294590465
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1819493185
nytimes.com/2017/10/16/world/asia/us-drills-evacuate-civilians.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yyMhpReL_F4
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
businessinsider.com/trump-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-roe-wade-2017-10
newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/23/the-danger-of-president-pence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

OP's pic is way too lewd

3rd time is the charm? :^)

PAX AMERICANA WHEN?

Salt in the wound, love it

You know who is really to blame for all of this? Motherfucking Sargon. That whole kekistani shit was by his own admission an attempt to "denazify" our memes

conquer the Turd World with white Russians and there will be peace

Awoovement!

A B S O L U T E D E L U S I O N.

"Pax [y]" just means international peace.

REEEEEECALIFORNIA IS ON FIRE RIGHT NOW TRUMP

THIS IS SO INSENSITIVE

>tfw ywn sit in your cage in Charlotte's bedroom watching her masturbate on her bed.
Why even live

Team Rocket must be hunted down

he's baiting her, she's such an egotistical pride ridden freak that I bet she fucking wants to. she's certainly deluded enough to.

Did you buy his shirt?

There's no way Trump could recover from this
It's time to admit that it's over

>Lane: So its a massive tax cut, but then that runs against your pledge to not increase the deficit because you cant, you know.
>Trump: No, because, no, because a tax cut will spur growth.
>Lane: Yes, that is true, and there is dynamic scoring.
>Trump: The growth, the growth will be so much that itll be
>Lane: Yes, but history has shown that you cant just cut. It does spur growth, but it wont pay for itself. History has shown that.
>Trump: Well, history has also shown the opposite. I mean, youve had it both ways. It has shown both ways.
>Lane: Which time have you been able to cut and out of growth cut
>Trump: Well, during Reagan, during Reagan, during his cuts, he tremendous growth.
>Lane: It spurred growth, but it also ballooned the deficit.
lol

>He doesn't sexualize his patriotism
Sad!

When's the wall?

His approval rating the day he won the election was 37%

What angers me personally is that the actual historical Sargon is now associated with that fat atheist liberal piece of shit.

I hope the vain cunt actually does it.

twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/919947364294590465

i love trumps

Which one you want, senpai?

Polska have you played a game called "Divinity original sin 2" or something, know if it's any good or is it sjw shit?

Just found out my younger brother is a literal cuck. Goddamn it, I was so proud when he first introduced his gf to the family.

In a historical context Pax Americana would also mean "American Peace" because of American dominance.

Look at Pax Romana for example

>because PPP takes into account the relative cost of local goods, services and inflation rates of the country
> of the country
> the country
> country

There is a reason it is stupid to be used with anything related to the EU. Pic related, EU is **not** a country and the disparities in the economies ensure there is no such thing as a possible "average parity" between them.
That's actually the whole EU problem, without a fiscal union it can't possibly work

The absolute STATE of the left's logic and reasoning skills.

>>tfw ywn sit in your cage in Charlotte's bedroom watching her masturbate on her bed.
Is there something you want to tell us?

>When you have to compare Trump to a candidate that is ineligible for office because the approval ratings of all possible Dem challengers are garbage

I still maintain Kekistan has some validity; it pisses off normies, and a friend I have who's pure Reddit cancer was flying it without realizing it's basically the Kreigsmarine flag.

Wtf is a cyber 9/11
All we witnessed is Hillary did a 9/11

The one that has the potential to cause the most physical pain to browns.

hello hottie

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

MONDAY SCHEDULE, READ IT

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1819493185

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then hold a Cabinet Meeting. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Later in the afternoon, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Greer, SC. In the evening, the President will give remarks at a McMaster for Governor Reception. The President will then depart Greer, SC, for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

> 10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:30AM THE PRESIDENT holds a Cabinet Meeting

>12:35PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

>3:45PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>4:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Greer, SC

>5:25PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Greer, SC

>6:50PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at a McMaster for Governor Reception

>8:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Greer, SC, en route to Washington, D.C.

>9:45PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

Briefing Schedule

>2:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S 37%?
You can't possibly believe it's 27%, how do you manage to continue being President with 17% approval?
Drumpf.
>people believe (((polls))) after they gave him 1% chance of winning

>some pinoy faggot unironically follows Joe is Joe on Twitter and reposts everything he retweets on a general thread on Sup Forums
how pathetic do you even have to BE just to DO something like that

>twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/919947364294590465
kek, DonJr is taking no crap

How long before somebody in the DNC who actually wants to win at some point has her suicided?

nytimes.com/2017/10/16/world/asia/us-drills-evacuate-civilians.html

>cyber 9/11
You mean when that brave Czech guy used the Internet to post that video of her collapsing on 9/11 and getting tossed in the van like a side of beef?

>Bowe pleads guilty to desertion
>Obama UNIRONICALLY traded five terrorists for a traitor
>six fucking people died searching for him

Why do you keep spamming this like we disagree with Trump? We all voted for tax cuts. Everyone knows it causes a short term deficit. And the CBO is a joke.

>Idols will move and wal-

Yeah but it would also imply imperialism and conquered lands. Pax Romana = ruling over territory with an iron fist so no one fights back.

Nobody wants to end up with a weightlifting accident while skydiving from a skyscraper, tho. Especially since she's gonna die in, like, maybe 5 years or so

Power Rankings:

>God tier
Razor Top
Thicc
>Average tier
Reverse tease
All-Rounder
>Pussy tier
The tease

To be fair, we were talking about a hypothetical scenario in which Europe™ became a legitimate super state.

>when your candidates are all such shit that you have to compare Trump to the magical negro you dragged out of the closet again

Don jr, John kelly, 2020

With Rand paul as senate leader

I wonder how many Afghans those five we traded have killed so far

2024* excuse me

IT
IS
H A P P E N I N G

>Razor top
Excuse me sir, please use the appropriate designation.

Cant even stand up and the bitch wanted to be president.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyMhpReL_F4

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

He doesn't even know how it works though, just a stooge for corporations

why won't trump deport every last shitskin invader like he said he would do?

>evac drills
Big whoop, those happen every month.

Romans weren't ruling with iron fist so none would fought back. Weren't their fucking borders contested and an open border tier policy mess under PR?

APOLOGIZE!!!!!!!!!!

businessinsider.com/trump-pence-gay-rights-lgbt-roe-wade-2017-10

>Mayer reports that when the topic of rights for gay US citizens came up, Trump pointed to Pence and said: "Don't ask that guy he wants to hang them all!"

How do you guys avoid spiraling into a sea of black pills?

THIS IS A DRILL THIS IS A DRILL

>drills
>happening
nah

NK will never ever do the first strike, so unless US attacks first a war will never happen.

Useful idiot leftist are incapable of thinking two steps ahead. The ones that are, are the ones that are in charge of the party.

We're a year into his first term, calm down.

We live in the best possible timeline, what the fuck is there to get depressed about?
Only the weak succumb

>I thought that when I won I would go to the Oval Office, sit down at my desk, and there would be a health-care bill on my desk to be honest, Trump said in September. It hasnt worked out that way.
lol

Not originally. After time they became that way.

Leftists confirmed weak faggots by science.

In the later days of the empire yeah. Not during it's height.

It's kind of obvious how Trump operates. He uses a leftwing viewpoint, that he doesn't necessary mind and can even sympathize with (DACA). With this, he creates outrage by ending the program and subjecting them all to deportation. Now, Democrats have 1 of 2 options: give into the wall proposal and vote on the budget including it to not have ICE go after DACA or allow the government to shutdown and ICE goes after them one by one. Either way, Trump wins.

why the FUCK would an American military base perform drills to EVACUATE noncombatants then!!??

Pax Americana has always been used in a different context from Pax Romana. America uses soft power like sanctions or diplomatic posturing to enforce the imperial writ, Rome would stroll in and execute the first born sons of every family.

Don't know why you accept it, the EU would be like Brazil, but full of white people, but once you travel from Mato Grosso to Mato Grosso do Sul they speak two different languages, have different cultures, economies, and Brasilia tells them both they are the same Europeans.

Please share with us how and where you learned the secret arts of mind reading.

T H I C C is my wallfu, hope she ends up winning

>read article about Pence wanting to murder gays
>come to /ptg/
>no pence memes
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, EVERYONE POST PENCE MEMES RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Get ready for Halloween

What happens when they goyim become self aware?

WHAT

DID HE MEAN

BY THIS

The European Union (EU) is an economic and political union of 28 member states that are located primarily in Europe. The EU is included because it has many attributes of independent nations

I rest my case.

Just between you and me. You are becoming untrustworthy everyday.
According to yourself: You think you know everything about polls because you predicted trump winning and brexit.
You also thin because of that that youy are an expert in statisctics. Now you also think you are an expert in economics and that all those people who studied this shit are wrong. LMAO.

You are in for a wild ride when you are going to overrule your doctor and your boss and the police etc.

remember that this man is president and the black pillers want you to become depressed so they can win

oy vey, remember she won by 6 million votes.

Is this what the blackpill looks like bros?

Seriously I knoe the New Yorker is a pretentious liberal jewfest, and many of the so-called sources in this article (especially covering the period since Pence joined the campaign) are based on NBC or CNN "sources say" reporting, but its pretty damning with regards to the administration staffing and policy efforts.

Doesn't paint Trump in that negative a light personally, but more of an unaware puppet of the Koch Brothers lobbying and Pence as a total bible nut and career politician opportunist.

Not sure why to make of it.

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/23/the-danger-of-president-pence

Forgot this pic related.

No shit. That's why they can't be compared.

Because that's the job of an army base in a war zone. If Canada started threatening to lob Somalis into the Dakotas, our military there would tell civilians how to be safe and then set up bus routes to Minnesota.

We already did 2 threads ago, you're late

Wheres my damn tick tock big news? I'm going to wait all day and get nothing, aren't I?

Cute anime and Kizuna mostly if we're being honest.

Because his go to explanation of tax cuts are
>muh reagan

Given the angry reactions this board gave me, I may go as Astolfo.