Hitler wanted to kill This

>Krauts apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

misspolonia.com.pl/finalistki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not fat enough.

Kill the women they stole from us ? Why would we want to do that.

Nobody wants to steal German women. They are ugly cows, good breeding stock for niggers and muslims. Slavic and nordic women are top of white genome.

fuck off merkel, no sane german is apologizing any longer
also
>Killing the woman of a conquered people
>not using them to repopulate the new lebensraum
beginner

I barely think any of these chicks are hot.

German women are good for milking cows not for breeding.

The most left one is fugly, and the rest are pretty mediocre, except for the second on the right and on the left.

maybe half of those are germans.

German women can be pretty fucking hot. Thicc as fuck.

>pro-eu shill who hasn't done his history homework
Many such cases.Sad!

>Hitler wanted to kill This

You can literally see the outline of the second girl's pussy through her panties.

2>4>3>5>1

and here you can see her pubes. gross

I am pretty sure we apologized quite often

sry

>Poles on Sup Forums call Germans mutts
>ethnic Poles most diverse people in Europe
really makes you think
when I told that Polish faggot every country has people of different eye colors, hair colors and skin tones he didn't want to listen

Here is website where you can see all Polish chicks for Miss Polonia beauty contest

misspolonia.com.pl/finalistki

2>4>1>3>5

Oktoberfest is over 70% foreign tourists

>poles
>beauty
KEK

heil hitler

Eastern Front impgregnations by German soldiers were at around 1 million so I'm sure some of them did

Well, your women are breeding in record numbers with niggers and muslims. That's how new generation of your german women will look like.

> Not Admitting Potato bride is best bride

not a single German man who went to South America did not have women jump on his dick so it doesn't really trigger me
additionally, you said yourself that German women are ugly, so Ahmed and Ngugnu can gladly have them.

In 10 years, young German women will swim in brown cocks, most of them will racemix into mongrel nation because there won't be enough of white men in Germany.

If you notice their breast are clearly not master race material. duh!!!! To the showers --->!!!!!!

Ukrainians who pretend to be Jews so they get Israeli citizenship?

GERMANISIERT
do you want me to go to jail?

Germany used to have vastly different north/south phenotypes. Great grandparents were from south Germany and they looked half negro. Should have just been split into 2 countries.

>still believing we wanted to ethnic cleanse slav
you really suck jewcock

should have never been united
the Polish problem of today is being obsessed with nationality and basically being Hitler but for Poles and against Germans
we moved on, nationalities or language groups say nothing about your genes and ethnic groups per se don't really exists

nobody cares about coal burners meme flag

Don't worry Germans. Slavs will re-create white race and repopulate Europe again with slavic DNA.

Yeah I don't give a fuck about a random pack of stupid roasties

>13 millions of Soviet civilians accidentally dead

those girls could be from everywhere in Europe, if I would have to pick a country those are from I would have initially picked Italy if this thread wouldn't be about Poles already
again, time to advance with the thoughts

damn

we don't need whores and sluts, we need Christ-believing mothers.

Slav women were really the hottest growing up. Grew up in a Polish neighborhood. Always the most well-endowed. Pretty too

I'm just teasing you. I forgot Krauts have no sense of humour. Poles -unlike- muds don't hate you though we could have many reasons.

>Don't worry Germans. Slavs will re-create white race
Well ... it would not be white race anymore would it !

qt
wouldbreedwith/10

To do such a thing slavs must stop to extinct.

You say ?

Krauts, learn Polish or Russian, man up, lift, bring some cash and maybe some slavic beauty will want you.

it's been 70 years, why are you still angry?

why are you doing this to me