Why does Yui not realize what a third wheel she is

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck yui
Fuck yukino
Fuck watari
Vol 12 when

I just want 8man to return to being a self-destructive loner that he should be.

who hurt you, user

Saika is love
Saika is life

She's in denial, but tries to get in-between a real couple because she follows her heart.

But Yui is the one who made the first move.

>Yui third wheel
>Yukino loves 8man
You guys are the fucking same as the Megumifags. When will you realize that 8man isn't in love with any of them and neither is Yukino.

well that's certainly the problem now isn't it.

you don't MAKE A MOVE on someone like Hikki. That makes him uncomfortable as it is not something he really understands how to deal with.

you need to quietly get to know him and slowly over time work your way into his comfort zone.

B-But Yui's the only one who actually loves 8man

Yui needs to respect Yukino and Hachiman's personal space. Everyone is happier when she does.

Yukino and Megumi are in love with their respective MCs. This can't be argued.

I'm a Yuifag but honestly it'll be a Yukino end, and I don't really mind because I love the banter.

Bump

Reminder that Haruno is destined to be 8man's wife

Lol he wouldn't end up with anybody. All these waifu wars are meaningless.

Disgusting looking finger.

She's the glue that holds the club together in the first place.

Ayy nice animeonly screenshot user

Only because she wants Hachiman's dick.

Her reasons for doing so doesn't change the fact that she does.

Daily reminder 8man's bitch count is 16.

As long as you don't try and pass it off as some kind of noble motivation then it's all fine with me.

Nobody in the show has a mobile motivation. Not even Hayato.

Its kind of like the time where in high school I didnt realize I was the the third wheel between my best friend and the girl I liked and they ended up together and I succumbed to depression haha

I'm pretty sure it was also in the novel.

Don't they realize they're both third wheels?

haha xd

The tone was completely different. The scene emphasized 8man being extremely uncomfortable more than anything else.

Watari's own thoughts on that scene. Yui is aware that Hachiman and Yukino have fallen in love with one another.

>He then goes to open the door. However, opening the door is not always such a good thing. Yui, who is standing in front, seems to be aware of something. At the time, the other two were still not aware of this.

Well of course. At that point Yukino and 8man still haven't admitted to each other that they are indeed close friends. Yui being a social person recognized this immediately.

It's wonderful.

Them crushing on eachother a bit isn't anything new, the problem is their nature has been twisted from the very beginning. Volume 11 made it pretty clear that they're going to need to do a complete reboot by the time the series is done.

I am getting sick and tired of this meme. No under no circumstance would a normal high school boy pick a middle aged women who smokes a ton, drinks like a sailor all because she can't find a guy. Doesn't matter how horny a guy is, he knows that if a women as attractive as this isn't in a relationship, something is seriously wrong.

Give me young tight high schoolers over the used potential psycho in sensei.

It's just cakefags. Yes, they're incredibly annoying, but there's nothing anyone can do about it.

>There are no males into older women
Retard.

Cry more faggot.

Well 8man isn't normal, and most of Sup Forums isn't normal either.

If you want normal go to reddit.

>He doesn't like christmas cakes

Ya'll know that Ebina is the GENUINE for 8ma, right?

Nah

She's the only one who asked 8man out on a date.

Speaking of which why the hell aren't there any 8man X Ebina Doujins?

You're misusing the term genuine. I know we all used to think it meant best girl but volume 11 and ANOTHER pretty much confirmed genuine = Yukino. Calling another girl genuine is basically saying she's a replacement for Yukino if she rejects 8man.

Everyone has been misusing the term genuine, because no one understands even the most basic things about this story.

Not even a cakefag but I have to say that this is plenty retarded.

I keep waiting for this thread but now it is here, I can't remember what I suppose to say

Oh yeah. 8man's birthday 3 days ago. iirc pic related landed in Haruhi thread and got deleted by mod

inb4 nice girl

Retard

My mind on season 1 is kinda hazy, were she infiltrate 8man's space at that time?

Nice image for ants nerd.

Because she's Cr-R

Did this actually happen or is it photoshop?

Some men have a fetish for older women and in 2D older women look as good if not better than younger girls, and can be virgings as well.

You're the idiot here.

>Cr-R

What?

Can you search the haruhi thread or do I need to sponfed you?

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

However, he is never able to reach her again as the phone number will just reach a random alternative reality version of his crush. No matter how many times he repeats the call, he cannot reach the version who loves him back nor any other version that likes him in any way. Being unable to reach the only person ever to requite his feelings, he sinks into depression. He repeats the attempt over and over for weeks, but eventually, he cannot afford to pay his telecommunication bills and his phone is cut off.

He is then confronted by the deus ex machina again. He is told that, in the infinite amount of parallel universes, there is only one with a version of his crush that loves him in it. In all other universes they both exist in and meet at least once, he loves her hopelessly.

His love is literally stronger than reality, as this is infinitely improbable. Realising that his love for her is the strongest force in the multiverse, but also that hers is the weakest, the hero is overcome with despair. As the last gesture of kindness, the deus ex machine leaves him a gun with a single bullet in it...

Yuklino is the third wheel. Hikki is a claimed man. Yukino is a skank.

Fuck this, I'm doing it myself. Thread got 6 minutes after the octaplet 8 arrive. Mod is a butthurt haruhifag.

At least edit it with Oregairu

You're full of shit. Yui isn't in the club just to be with 8man. She is good friends with Yukino and likes the club.

Yui got the genuine in ANOTHER. In fact that end was perfect and happy.

Hi Yuipollfag.

I don't get why try to imply that getting Hikki dick is Yui's only motivation when it has been shown time and time again that she is deeper and values things more than that. These are the same retards who can't read and think Yui would ever leave Yukino or 8man over the romance issue and actually believe that Yukino likes 8man romantically.

Get out you house nigger.

Why do Yukinofags hold onto the infirmary scene when ANOTHER proved that it isn't the scene where she realizes she was in love with 8man?

Probably because it's a great moment. But you're right, Yukino was starting to fall in love with Hachiman before that. Very good point.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

Would Yui be okay with being 8man's girl even if he didn't love her and Yukino staying her friend even if Yukino was not actually okay about everything and only pretending?

>What is ANOTHER?

You're the third wheel in your own love triangle relationship.

I haven't read it but people here say that 8man likes Yuii in that one and that Yukino didn't really care about Yui and 8man being lovers.

Then those people have fed you wrong information. Hachiman simply fulfils Yui's promise and tells her that he'll go on another date with her, but he doesn't tell her he loves her.

Yuifags are the only ones who say that

How are you in every single thread yuipollfag?

yum new pasta

>Hikki is my Hikki so you have to give up. I have given you every oportunity to confess and you haven't done shit so playtime is over. I am going to take him and you're gonna like it.
How can anyone justify Yui as a nice girl after watching this series?

Really? Well if ANOTHER is all they get I guess it isn't so bad to try and make the most of it.

That's something at least, more dates means higher chance of becoming his girlfriend. So was Yukino okay with what was going on though?

I have a question:

Why the hell didn't Yui try to become friends with 8man, when he came out of hospital?

Yui doesn't want to be Hachiman's friend. Yui wasn't in the same class as Hachiman during their first year. Yui doesn't interact with Hachiman in class during the second year when they're in the same class. That's why she joins the Service Club, so she can be around him.

>So was Yukino okay with what was going on though?
It was implied it hurt her more than she let on

Probably because she was nervous. Service club gave her an excuse to finally talk to him

That is kinda sad then. Surely 8man notices, he notices everything.

Yeah but to what end? She gave her gratitude within the first episode.

>Yui wasn't in the same class as Hachiman during their first year

Was that even confirmed?

>Yui doesn't interact with Hachiman in class during the second year when they're in the same class.

That brings up another question, why didn't she attempt to interact with 8man?

She could have had her friends help her, after all, this was before 8man was conscripted into the service club.

>Yeah but to what end?
She fell in love with him because he saved her dog and needed an excuse to be around him.

>Surely 8man notices, he notices everything
The entire point is that Hachiman doesn't know everything. That's why he's so surprised when Hayato and Yui tell him that they're not as nice as he makes them out to be.

>Was that even confirmed?
Yes. In the first couple of novels. Their classes got rearranged and Hachiman and Yui were placed in the same class.

>She could have had her friends help her

>“It appears that Yuigahama-san wants to make homemade cookies for someone. However, she has no confidence in her ability and would like some help. That is her request,” Yukinoshita explained, clearing my doubt.
>“Why do we have to do that?… Get your friends to help you with something like that.”
>“Um… W-well, it’s just that… I don’t really want them to know and if they knew about it, they’d make fun of me… Something serious like this wouldn’t sit well with them…” Yuigahama’s eyes darted about as she answered.

>Surely 8man notices
Nope, and it's honestly my biggest gripe with ANOTHER. 8man just sorta didn't give a shit about Yukino and her problems in it and it all feels really out of character

She was probably too embarrassed to ask her friends. Remember these are anime girls we're talking about

He's right though, Yui is nice, very nice in fact.

>She fell in love with him because he saved her dog and needed an excuse to be around him.
She says she just likes the club atmosphere and that is why she joined. Are saying she is lying or just not telling a full truth?

I thought Yui didn't fall in love with him until later and was only crushing on him due to the dog thing. Love doesn't go 0 to 60 in seconds, Yukino herself took a season and a half to fall for him herself.

Well, now I feel a little sorry for Yukino. It kinda kills my incentive to read it if I know Yukino is faking being cool after all we know about her.

Do you seriously not understand that Yui fell in love with Hachiman because he saved her dog or are you playing dumb to get reactions?

Yes that was her reason for falling for him I just don't buy that she was in love with him from the start, as if her feelings were always to the same degree. She sees far more in love with him in S2 than in early S1 for example.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

>It kinda kills my incentive to read it
You're not missing much. There's a lot that's straight up copy and pasted from other Volumes. It also reads almost like a fan fiction. And even if you're a Yuifag, there's little to no closer in the ending. That's why so many of them are desperate for a Yui end in the real novels as well. I did enjoy the Orimoto stuff though.

>there's little to no closer in the ending.
Hand holding and another promise is about as good as you can get from 8man. Legit hand holding.

>When she sees the 8inch

How likely is it that Yukino rejects 8man when he confesses to her?

You do know that more than a year passed between her dog being saved and their next interaction

Wait, is there gonna be another season?

no

there will be an OVA side story in October

8man should ask Yui for some. Once he fucks her she will calm down a bit.

Yukino ran him over and made him into the anti social loser he is. She does not deserve him.

Yui caused the crash so she doesnt deserve him either

Iroha is a bitch

The only true choice is Sensei or the trap.

This

If 8man ever even kissed Yui she would think that they are destined lovers and would never leave him alone. In fact she already thinks that she is destined to fall in love with him.

What he should do is fuck Iroha and send Yui/Yukino the tape.

>What he should do is fuck Hiratsuka and send Yui/Yukino the tape.

FTFY

Meant for