New despair episode very soon. Are you ready for the first Izuru's apparition in the after credit scene? Also...

New despair episode very soon. Are you ready for the first Izuru's apparition in the after credit scene? Also, posting best girl image

Other urls found in this thread:

kissanime.to/Anime/Danganronpa-3-Future-Arc-Dub/Episode-001?id=128941
strawpoll.me/10884696/
strawpoll.me/10868724/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kissanime.to/Anime/Danganronpa-3-Future-Arc-Dub/Episode-001?id=128941

Since dubfags have been asking.

Say something nice about Monomi!

KODAKA I BEG YOU

It's almost Mikan time!

When will the candyfags leave

She's cute

I like her theme song

strawpoll.me/10884696/

>almost 300 people believe none of the DR1 survivors will die
Is this hope?

Looooove!

Almost 1000 votes. Come here and defend the honor of best dr2 girl

strawpoll.me/10868724/

Please Lord don't be SOL autism. Shit has got to kick off at some point.

Almost 300 people believe Kyoko will die though.

All I want is for Hajime and Sonia to be happy together. Gundam fags can go to hell

Yeah, but more people think that no one will die, so they have more hope
I think

SOL isn't coming back. We're at the halfway mark, so expect a shift in tone.

Two of your schoolmates/friends were murdered and their deaths were covered up as accidents, and your other classmate/friend just got expelled for bombing the school, what's your reaction?

Well, if you add up all the people who think a certain character will die, then there is less hope.

Despair

We need Ultimate Aussie
Ultimate Hunter

My face turns hyperrealistic and blood comes out

Kodaka have show he doesnt have enough balls to.kill a character with more than a couple of previous episodes of development. He could have shown some pants with Aoi, but he fuck it up

Good theme song, she's definitely a good person who wants to help, she's kinda cute as USAMI.

Kinda felt bad for her. I'm glad to know the fanbase likes her overall too, even though her VA sucks in every goddamn version.

despair

Enroll in the Hope's Academy Deathcam- I mean Reserve Course today!

It's a cute pic, but goddamn she looks totally stoned off her ass. Only thing I'd change.

8 and a half hours...

She's cute
But I hate her voice actors in both Japanese and English

ultimate hope

This is anime in the end right? Dead people can comeback for whatever reason, right? There are no reasons to believe that Mukuro will not come back right? RIGHT?

Who's the new teacher going to be?

I NEED TO MAKE LOVE TO CHIAKI

Continue being the SHSL Nigger and keep picking my cotton.

Junko

GREAT GOZU

Jin Kirigiri.

Holy shit.

>thinking the literal #1 asahinafag would actually kill her off

I NEED TO MAKE LOVE TO MIKAN
I NEED TO MAKE LOVE TO SEIKO
I NEED TO MAKE LOVE TO KYOKO

I agree, every talentless student who wants to succeed should sign up for the Hope's Peak Academy® Reserve Course™.

You don't want to be a talentless loser forever, right?

An older character from Future arc most likely. Gotta flesh them out you know

You already know it is

Fingers crossed for Brozu

He was too good for this world

Reading dr0 make you feel.sorry for the kids that fell for the hope meme

8 hours to go.
Blueface.

You know this academy doesn't make any fucking sense, the teachers don't teach shit and everyone just goes around doing the shit they're talented for. What's the fucking point then?

Thanks suspicious man with moustache! I have been inspired to pay all of my family's life saving to sign up for the Reserve Course! I hope I'll be able to learn to develop a talent instead of being convinced to kill myself!

Okay class, settle down. Take your seats.

IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR
IT'S NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR

It's all for the ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Do why did he wear the mask? Serious question.

>this absolute patrician taste
My brother of Afro-American descent.

I really hope Nagito appears in the future arc.

Im done with future arc. I will keep watching the despair arc for more Mikan, but thats it

He's a big guy.

Did you forget what you were watching

First Bandai
Then Gozu
Then Tengan
Now this
What's Kodaka's end game goal with Future Arc? You gotta leave someone to root for, or no one gives a shit

>being gay

Don't you have some MikanxHopeman pictures to spam?

I mean, I'm not a Mikanfag but I'd fuck her. especially if I get the added bonus of all those other girls. I'd take Mukuro too.

>Fucking Todd meme has come to Sup Forums
I don't mind Sup Forums merging a little with Sup Forums. Brings fresh memes.

Research.

Talented people get better at the things they're talented at so that they can use that talent to benefit the real world.

Hope's Peak observes their talent in action and studies it.

Everybody benefits. Except when they don't.

>tumblr
Why am I not surprised?

We must stand togueter brother

You dont deserve Mikan then

I want to post the copypasta but I'm feeling generous today, my friends. Mainly because of the new episode airing within 12 hours. So for now have a small.

Juzo is love, Juzo is life.

Punished "Venom" Persona

An autist denied his waifu

For you.

This is your fap fuel tonight

Sup Forums already merged with Sup Forums when a DR anime original was announced.

Luckily, I had already had a thing for Visual Novels, so I was never part of Sup Forums's discussion whenever the game was released.

How will Chisa suffer this episode?

>complex characters
Fuck off Delta.

Me too, though I find it highly unlikely.

If i pull out Gozu, would DR3 die

You mean yesterday. Today was Mahiru.

It's funny how so far I haven't seen anyone talented in anything school related, like math or physics or whatever.

Juzobro, just do it. It's okay. I can take it.

again: asahina 2.0 there's literally no other way

Thanks senpai but i brought my own

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

For you, my friend. This one's for you.

>this is a 24 year-old stoner's yandere girlfriend

Jinposting will become a thing.

You're wrong, Satan. The same fake kill scare won't be reused.

Life is simply unfair

Nagito is important, he has to make an appearance, I mean leaving the chance to him being alive wasn't an accident.

I want to take Mikan to the beach and let her ride me as a dolphin and take her ti the farest zone to do kinky and romantic shit

Would've fucking snapped her neck then and there, even if she hadn't showed me that she literally killed my parents. Would've been for the better and nothing would've dramatically changed.

Shut up Monaca.

His will lives on through his precious daughter

What the fuck it wasn't actually that bad. Munakata was great.

Fuck

I'd probably skip school. Goddamn/

It would be extremely painful.

Yeah, the dub cast for Future is pretty solid. The only problem I have is Tengan not sounding like he's supposed to and Seiko sounding like a slut.

>implying they wouldn't bring back Hopeman so fujos would buy the literal shit out of the BDs
Make him do some dumb shit with Izuru too.

>dub shit
>kissanime

Is this a fucking joke? Why is no one calling out this fucking cancer?

I know :'(

>281 voted Kirigiri
Jesus are her deathflags that obvious?

He never meet Izuru until the ship

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

I don't even see her death flags.

Either I am unskilled in mystery stories or my eyes are behind some HOPE googles, man

>Kodaka too afraid to kill Aoi or even Weedman
>Some people thinks he will definitely kill Kyoko or Makoto

Top lel