Prisma Illya 3rei

Why is the best Illya ED not available for download yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/dxvoxo.webm
a.pomf.cat/jytmzo.webm
twitter.com/curaracura/status/763059490228887552
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But it is you silly fuckwit.

Best anime of the season thread time?

a.pomf.cat/dxvoxo.webm

Because it is.

The Pandora ED has been out for months, what are you smoking?

Was it rape?

the full song or TV version?

give me shero already

Next season faggot.

Miyu is unfairly attractive.

The full thing.

What will be in season 3 and 4 of 3rei?

We don't know not enough manga content for a third season right now.

There are always more hot springs to visit then

Jesus Christ, woman, the door is right there.

Rape means love, so yes.

a.pomf.cat/jytmzo.webm

I'm disappointed they played that gag down.

silver link will find a way

>Miyu wearing the lewd ritual negligee from the flashback

OH SHIT WHAT A TEASE

You can make an episode out of just this girl peeing herself in various places. We'll have 5 minute scenes of her changing out of one pair of pantsu and into another.

New season confirmed?

At this rate they'll probably end the big battle this season and wait a few years for the manga to end before doing 3rei Herz to wrap everything up.

Which means we'll have to wait fucking forever for best Shiro to go full siscon.

Nah at the very least we won't get a Prisma season next year. Maybe an OVA but we're definitely going to get one in 2018.

We don't need Shiro to go full siscon. Miyu is the little sister of all of us, and we're all siscon for her.

We are due an OVA and the break before the flashback is the perfect time for it.

what the fuck is this
how is this okay

I hope Illya won't find out about that. She will fucking disintegrate him.

Miyu's entire purpose was this so there's nothing wrong.

Nah, she'll just get ANOTHER switch turned on.

I wonder how she'll react to knowing that her alternate universe papa wanted to do the same thing.

Yep, she kills Darius and then rapes Miyu.

How can other sabers even compete?

It wouldn't be rape.

Both she and MiyuSaber were equally useless though.

But saber Illya is the cutest/most beautiful and that's all that matters.

They're really not, the powerlevel game has been upped so much even real Athuria would be fucked up royally in this setting.

I'm really fucking confused by this, my friend said that Miyu got tentacle raped in this season but it wasn't sexual at all. She just made some lewd noises and got stabbed in the hand. That's not sexy.

Did they change it from the source material or something?

Oh come on, it was just phantom rape. Not actual rape.

You're friend was memeing you
This is exactly what happened in the manga

*your
Fucking memes are runing my english

Baz is made for cool action stunts.

>expecting actual rape
Out of curiousity, what were you thinking when Miyu gave in and there was that extremely suggestive pan down to her legs spreading apart?

Man but he's normally pretty sharp, are there any other scenes in the manga he could have mistaken for tentacle rape or something? Because this was just, not even if I squinted.

I was thinking that he'd make some thorny magic tentacle wrap around her leg then go into her crotch blocked from sight by her thigh, if you must know.

Nope. This was the scene. It being rape is just a meme because of how Hiroyama (and now Silver Link) framed it. Mostly because of Miyu's reaction and how Darius acts before sticking the magic thorn thing in her hands

Is Julian a chuuni?

He's trying to manufacture a new heroic spirit. Does that count?

What is this face trying to convey?

Man I'm really digging the OST. Especially during the definitely not rape scene.

The atmosphere was palpable because of it.

>literally no armor besides hands and feet

Makes it easier to cuddle her.

how much stronger is Illya compared to saber

>Miyu finally gets a hefty amount of screentime again
I missed her so much. ;_;

What reason might they have for teasing the Julian reveal so early on?

*rape

Illya is for tender loving.

Kuro is for rape

Damn why did this have to be one of the preorder ones. I really hope it gets scanned.

>Kuro x Tanaka
I never knew I wanted this. Kuro looks like she's in heaven.

But what is that tissue box for?

Kuro seems to like tissue boxes, i wonder why.

I sat in the waiting room with my okaasan. A familiar room, but today it felt foreign, different, strange in ways that was hard to explain. It could be that I was simply anxious about the exam. A physical was required by the school to play any sports and I really wanted to try out for the basketball team. I knew everything would be fine, but post puberty meant that there was more to this than the simple heart rate and blood pressure.

“It will be fine honey.” My okaasan made every attempt to ease my nerves. Her motherly voice was hollow, offering little to find comfort in. I knew she was trying her best, but behind the words, she too remembered her experience.

“I know, just not sure I want Dr. Andrews seeing me in that way.” I was comfortable with my doctor, but had never revealed much of myself to a guy before. Sure he had depressed my tongue, pressed the stethoscope against my chest, but my mom had done me the disservice of explaining the vaginal and breast exam portions. It was meant to provide fair warning, but it generated a sense of embarrassment.

“Illya?” The nurse called out. “If you could come with me?” It was Joanna, it was her familiar voice; at least starting the appointment as usual served to relax the nerves.

“Hi.” I said as passing through the door.

“How are you doing Illya? I hear you are trying out for the archery team?” She led me to the scale.

“Yup, and I think I have a good chance.” I stepped up and stood straight, completely distracted from my worries. “I am one of the taller ones.”

“1.33 Meters. I would say you are tall for your age. Definitely helps when it comes to archery. And,” Joanna paused while adjusting the weights. “34 Kilos. You could easily make it to nationals.”

C90 Prisma Illya doujin. (with Shirou)
twitter.com/curaracura/status/763059490228887552

>Illya turns into a doll

How ironic.

Yeah saw that, doesnt look too bad. Hopefully it gets scanned.

So this is pretty much going to end just shy of the flashback arc yeah?

That means no new season next year?

How hot Tanaka's crotch can get?

Unfortunately that's probably what's going to happen, yeah. Can just hope they continue it in 2018 then.

I always knew black hair red eyes was a perfect combination but this show convinced me that white hair red eyes is top tier as well.

Why the fuck would they do this? This wasn't shown in the manga at all.

WOOOOAAAAH

Damn why are the best ones always the preorder ones that are unlikely to get scanned.

One more thing to add into the forever sample collage.

>no underwear
Miyu always stays classy.

Probably heard that from Luvia who heard it from Rin.

I want to marry Illya.

Your wife has so many nudes of her drawn already.

What's Illya's expression trying to convey?

At least this one is scanned.

Yeah, mostly anyway, thanks to amazon putting their sample like text at the bottom so it could just be cut off. And uploading it in a decent quality on top of that.

Still it's probably the one i was the least interested in as Tanaka is there instead of Kuro and Illya looks pretty weird in it.

Illya looks fine

>sample

I didn't want to post the giant one, if you want it you should easily be able to find it.

You know, I never realized Illya and Kuro's Archer outfit are actually slightly different.

Why?

Armpits.

Miyu's hips are out of this world.

Why is this allowed?

shes a woman now

What is this? This was posted in the other illya thread too.

She's not from this world.

Special with all the girls turning into actual catgirls when?

soon

rat Illya a cute

>my friend
>>>/leddit/

What I was always wondering even while reading the manga, why are the villains just so simple insane evil? Why not make them a lot more likable and grey?

Darius is basically Wallachia from Melty Blood.

The Prisma Illyas change underwear?

She can't be. She has no tits.