/AristocratGen/

Starting a thread for those of us descended from Aristocracy/Nobility.

My late forefather was Captain James Cook, the man who circumnavigated the globe via the sea, mapping out the Pacific Ocean for the British Crown. Somewhere down the line my more recent forefathers decided to move to North America for whatever reason they had.

>if can also trace your roots to Captain Cook chime in I'd love to chat with the extended family!

>Post your family's noble heritage
>stay user if you want I get it

Shame LARPers.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/commentisfree/2015/may/24/business-genetic-ancestry-charlemagne-adam-rutherford
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mom's family comes from the Comte de Thiers, but means jack shit since salic law and all.

Prussian aristocracy here. You guys aren't shit.

My dad's side of the family descends from Captain Cook's brother. I don't know much of the details there.

i m relate ed to the ancksent ruling dyansties of the romen empire, whomst we al know are BLACK
pic relate, is my ansestor julyus ceesar

Do you know your family's history?

>finds a distant relative on Sup Forums

You happen to know which brother?

I'm The Queen.

In all seriousness, I have no doubt this is some CIA ploy to get people to reveal personal information which can be used to track down you or your family

Either that, or this is a REALLY bad LARP

oh come the fuck on CIA, try and greentext right

No idea, it's all in the family tome though. And really we're probably more distantly related than many here, bottlenecks do crazy stuff.

For a loosely related example I'm on the registry for descendants of Mayflower pilgrims on both sides of my family. The same guy.

I'm a direct descendent of Charlemagne.

Not that special though, there's lots of us

If you think the cia needs obscure family history and can't access every device you own at will you're retarded

Descended from:

King Henry III of England through his son Edmund Plantagenet, Earl of Lancaster
Numerous English and French noblemen
The Carolingians, and Merovingians
Celtic Kings of Briton through the Dukes of Brittany
Holy Roman Empire nobility
William the Conqueror
Alfred the Great
King of Leon
A Byzantine Emperor (daughter married a German aristocrat)
And others

Oh yeah, and my grandmother's father is a direct descendant of a French Sieur (Knight) who came to Nova Scotia during the 17th century

Descended from a Gallowglass clan but there are plenty of us in Irish and Scottish lineages.

Being American means you lose every claim to nobility.

Descended from a Royal Melalinated Moorish Pharaoh that funded the city of Buen'oo Zaire

Want me to post a pic?

I'm not fuckin CIA you fucking faggots.

I'm not above posting my face

Which Byzantine Emperor?

ERE is my favorite political entity to study in uni

Have descent from multiple Polish noble families on dad's and mom's sides. Maternal ancestors often served as high ranking government officials.

Include me in your thread lads

theguardian.com/science/commentisfree/2015/may/24/business-genetic-ancestry-charlemagne-adam-rutherford

How common is that?

If you genuinely believe the CIA needs Sup Forums to track you NEETS you're a whole new level of retarded.

>"Being American means you lose every claim to nobility."
>UK

You're probably a fucking Nigerian, would you prefer me speak in the native London tongue of Igbo?

I am from the chosen jewish people and my family name is kohen which means that I am from the highest priestly cast and a direct descendend of Aaron the side kik of Moses. The goyim cant even compete, I bet that the most important book in the world is not just stories about your family.

Great great something something grandfather was a french nobleman who fled to Denmark during the french revolution

WE

And yes, unlike the goyim with their diluted DNA we actually kept our bloodline pure. Also only men can pass the kohen status so its a certainty unlike with the diluted dna of the mongrel goyim. Google ''genetic Aaron''

>tfw peasant

My biological grandad was supposedly an English nobleman, does that count?

WUZ

>My biological grandad

As opposed to someone else's grandad or a stranger

KANGZ

my family was always irish peasantry fuck you noblefags

cool!

>Irish
>peasantry

You fuckers are as rich as Jews now. Spare me the sob story, Brendan.