Hillary Clinton FAILS to turn up for appearances after 'falling over and hurting her foot'

Full title: "'Gutted!' Hillary Clinton FAILS to turn up for TV and radio appearances with Philip Schofield, Women's Hour and Graham Norton after 'falling over and hurting her foot' during London book tour

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984972/Clinton-apologetic-missing-BBC-interview.html

Hillary Clinton was forced to make a series of embarrassing media cancellations today after falling and hurting her foot, MailOnline can reveal.

The former First Lady failed to show up at BBC Womans Hour, ITV's This Morning show and at the London Studios to record an interview with the BBC's Graham Norton Show.

Sources said her fall had followed her appearance at the South Bank Centre last night and the twice-defeated Presidential candidate had been exhausted after a lengthy book promotion tour.

This Morning presenter Philip Schofield said on Snapchat: 'Supposed to be interviewing Hillary Clinton... but she's fallen over and hurt her foot!! Gutted.'

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984972/Clinton-apologetic-missing-BBC-interview.html
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984972/Clinton-apologetic-missing-BBC-interview.html
youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI
twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/919971253137563649
youtube.com/watch?v=kXY75UTkdS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well shit just get an ice pack and some goddam Advil?

Guarantee you it was a ministroke or something though.

Hurt her foot my FOOT!

Wait... no...

What I mean is, her problem is that she's brain damaged, not her foot. She's probably stroked out again. Yeah, her foot may have been hurt in the fall, but odds are she's gibbering right now.

Statements from headlines in the last 48 hours from Mrs. Clinton from her last interviews in the last 2 days:

>Hillary Clinton: Misogyny is 'endemic'
>Hillary Clinton warns that Trump may start a nuclear war
>Hillary Clinton: How losing to Donald Trump changed her
>WikiLeaks deflected attention from crude Trump's groping case: Hillary
>Hillary On Harvey Weinstein: We Just Elected A President Who Admitted To Sexual Assault, You Know
>Hillary Clinton Warns Britain on Potential Trade Deal with Trump

Is she literally going insane now?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984972/Clinton-apologetic-missing-BBC-interview.html
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4984972/Clinton-apologetic-missing-BBC-interview.html
Stop being a twink, archive that link!

Please, let there be video?

LOL this woman sleeps in until 10 am on a good day. She was probably still drunk from the night before, and they made up this story to cover. Notice how they were "stood up." She didn't phone in or send an e-mail the night she hurt herself to cancel. Plus I mean, well, you don't need your foot to be able to talk...

>campaigned through pneumonia
>taps out after a sprained tootsie
Really marinates the old metatarsals...

digits and she ded

She went on the One show and realised she is way, way above British tv. I dont blame her.

>the One show
Is that the really embarrassing one in what looks like a nursery with a homo and a dyke presenting inane shit?

17.10.16 D.A.H.

>former first lady

fucking brutal

Who still gives a fuck about Hillary Clinton? Why does anyone care?

Thats the one, yup.

Hillary's ideal mode of transport, but she doesn't want to use it since the optics look bad.

press S to spit on her grave

Probably this, they understand the truth always, if it was just her foot, she'd hobble into the interview

London has tons of CCTV but they probably sent in hilldawg troopers into all the adjacent shops and destroyed their equipment

More like new Graham Norton would rip her a new one.

Why can't you sit down and do an interview with a hurt foot?

Obviously this isn't a foot issue, she probably had another stroke.

s

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

STAMINA
T
A
M
I
N
A

Preemptive deflection

>side of beef

can't wait for the animated japanese anime series about her many falls.

Daily reminder that Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60kchXkiAI

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating" or "pneumonia". Also her weird behaviour, swallowing troubles and creepy "laugh" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. She will be dead or shaking wreck by 2020.

something big is comin, i CAN FEEL IT

If she never makes it to an orange boiler suit, at least we can take solace in her life absolutely falling apart

this real?

they added the mouse

>They also have troubles making logical decisions.
that's just being a woman

OMG that gif. It literally, not figuratively, it literally made me laugh out loud. Thank you user - that's a keeper.

Is it possible that she's going into hiding in anticipation of the Assange stuff that might be coming out today?

She's too sick to be prosecuted meme. Haha. Nice try.

Im starting to feel sorry for it.

The height of her accomplishments.

Why won't this cunt just die?

She doesn't have some incurable disease. When you all say that, it's a slap in the face to peole that actually do.

No, this bitch is a pill popping DRUNK. You should NOT mix the two & yet she does a lot. She has been on pills for a few years now, so her tolerance must be huge. She takes way more pills then she should. She takes extra when she feels mad, nervous, hungover etc. That fact alone would cause the black out anger, the tripping & falling...I could go on & on, but this trick is not "real person ill" she is a pill addicted Drunk

>Assange dropping truth files
>Clinton cancels media appearances
It's fucking happening. She is about to run.

>falling and hurting her foot
how do you fall and hurt your foot? i can see if she fell and hurt her ankle but the foot hardly goes anywhere when you fall.

You burgers almost made this psycho your president.

Shut your hole Leaf. You have zero room to talk. We may have almost had a cunt in charge but you actually do. Don't you have another Terrorist to pay 10 million dollars to?

Reminder that the title of her book is "What Happened"

A Hillary Presidency would have made Ford's look graceful and legitimate by comparison lane

You mean stroke right?

Kuru
Hillary is kill

She's a two-fisted drinker, one of the only things I like about Hill. She got drunk, fell down, case closed.

She's a coal burner. Clinton has a secret black boyfriend and hasn't touched Bill in 20 years.

Now THAT is a theory I can get behind!

The anime should have the same set up every episode, she falls in beginning and a scooby doo style mystery unfolds and after half an hour hunting clues it always leeds to putin and trump being the reason she fell.

She was distracted by Huma's new drone.

FBI Vault just tweeted this

>Drafts of Director Comeys July 5, 2016 Statement Regarding Email Server Investigation:

twitter.com/FBIRecordsVault/status/919971253137563649

And it's all Redacted except for a few names he sent it to. Made me laugh

Either she had another stroke or something is coming and she is trying to get ahead of it.

she abuses little girls

>Hillary Clinton comes to the UK.
> sun turns bright red
> the air becomes polluted and orange
>sky darkens in the middle of the day.

All a strange coincidence right guys? heh... heh...

also every step on the road of clues should be completely nonsensical, drawing connections that make absolutely no sense at all and her crew should always be questioning her sanity behind her back but super enthusiastic when near her.

Whatever it is, she's had it for a while and her close staff all knows about it. Look at how the secret service guys, and the non secret service staffers All immidiately move in and close ranks and attempt to block her from view of bystanders and cameras the second she starts stumbling there. There's no communication about it. No signals no nothing. At the first sign of trouble out of her and they jump into action like they've been choreographed. That's a trained, planned response to a situation they're clearly expecting to happen with some frequency.... Not "she was just exhausted"

*eats

>You burgers almost made this psycho your president.
im honestly not sure how i would have handled it. i would have either OD'd on clinton conspiracy theory shit or just become that jaded cynical asshole that thinks politics is pointless and a waste of time and never look at anything political again.

>ice pack

Did she leave the Icepack Mobile behind when she left US?

where did people even come up with the meme that she's a drunk? there's even a pic of her trying to pour a beer from a tap and completely fucking it up.

She didn't fall over and hurt her feet.

IT'S FUCKING GOUT!

Are you serious right now?! LOL Shouldn't you be in school 12 year old?

in all srsness..
why are these islands crawling with Clintons all of a sudden? what are their demands? can we send them back already?

Probably because she was already drunk.

My face when she's still one of the top GIS results for "SIDE OF BEEF"

DESU old people just break apart.

She may be the memed evil witch, but old people do in fact fall apart.

Guys consider within 15 years there is like a 80% chance we will witness the deaths of all of these people:
93 - Jimmy Carter
76 - Bernie Sanders
69 - Hillary Clinton
74 - Joe Biden
71 - Donald Trump
93 - George H.W. Bush
71 - George W. Bush

+15 to all of them puts them deep in the ground, even being generous

Funny thing is Hillary is the only one that might naturally live longer than the rest of the list. She is likely to see Donald croak.

Begone, Satan!

Trying to get preemptive sympathy for upcoming shit storm?

"Gais, dont pick on the old lady. Grandma just broke a toe, you fucking monsters."

Former Hillary voter here. Not going to lie it has been hilarious watching her crash and burn but in all seriousness we cannot allow her access to the stair lift codes.

how does hurting your foot stop you from sitting down and speaking?

If I hurt my foot I'd still be going to work to sit at my desk.

not defending her but ive got gout and the pain can be distracting as fuck.

>Are you serious right now?! LOL Shouldn't you be in school 12 year old?
i'll just be here waiting for your proof....

If Hilary Clinton has nice feet, that would be the cruelest joke of nature.

Can we all agree this story is bs. She didn't hurt her foot. She's just freaking out.

>ive got gout
good lord man how the hell do you even get gout?

came here to chant this but those digits

How contagious are you?

>exhausted after a lengthy book promotion tour.

Did she receive some bad news?

>Can we all agree this story is bs. She didn't hurt her foot.
yea we know she didnt hurt her foot because if she really did hurt her foot they would say it was something else. she lies about everything to practice for her really big lies

You forgot that her losing is the new 9-11.
Never forget.

>duck season .jpg

someone like her could probably get some special treatment and some opiates whenever, it is most likely she had another seizure or the like.

Bitch needs her neck broken next.

Then how come Trump looks like he's getting younger while Hillary is aging a decade per month?

I hope the souls of everyone who died on 9/11 thank her for that on the way to hell.

they're probably making him eat healthier and he's probably taking his health more seriously now that the stakes are much higher than being the executive of a billion-dollar company that his kids can simply take over if he kicks the bucket.

Trump is just that high energy. Hillary was and is unfit to be president.

The pneumonia is back!

youtube.com/watch?v=kXY75UTkdS4

No, today is the "day"

She was indicted this morning

>hurt foot
Probably left the shoe behind again too