Raildex NT16

UFO and loli. What do they have in common?

Updated text spoilers.
imgur.com/a/8zF89

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=810388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those aren't really spoilers as much as they are translations but good work on keeping everything together.

When should lengthy text spoilers be out? Seems like they should either already be out or come out any minute now

Let's start. Who's going to be the one to save Kamisato? My money is on Kamisato's harem with Touma and co.'s help while they adventure around the world to fix the ultimate problem.

>reading this garbage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH KANZAKI HELP ME

AAARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

What if they fail to save him, only for Kamisato to save himself and show up when he's needed the most/least expected?

They both hate cows.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cute loli is cute and is enjoying herself. Kamachi has been holding back on us. He should had properly introduced her sooner.

Wouldn't saving Kamisato big a big scene that would happen near the end of the arc? There's no point in having it fail first so he could later appear at the very end.

今回はあらすじ詐欺ではなかった。鎌池の実験は本当に終わったみたいだな。AAAの御坂が何回か鼻血出してたけど、最初だけ魔術による副作用なだけで次の巻でも体に馴染んで普通に使ってそう。そんなに重くない展開なんじゃね、これ。超能力+魔術というパワーアップフラグ

>the only worthwhile girl from Kamisato's harem is the brown one

What did Kamachi mean by this?

I dunno, I just think it'd be interesting if they did not succeed and later on before the last novel he ends up coming back with a cheesy but cute appreciation for all of his girls and Touma too

On one hand hooray for Kamisato being gone, since that nigga really likes to go from being a decent enough guy, to a gigantic faggot every time positive spotlight is put on him, on the other it just wouldn't be right for Touma not to do some ludicrous shit to save anyone he knows who's in deep shit, even when that person has been repeatedly trying to kill him for the last week now

>shitty stupid onii-chan
Tsuntsun, yanyan, deredere. I want Salome to be my adorable brown little imouto!

>wanting to be related to a mass murderer

Translate?

Fag. Kamisato is a cool and interesting guy that follows through with his convictions. He's the anti-hero we need since Accelerator is no longer around.

Cute = okay.

So I haven't been reading it since the NT volume where Othinus's plan succeeds, how big is Touma's harem now?

Fuck off, Kamisato faction, your boy is gone forever

>Yuiitsu is supposedly trying to surpass Kiharas
>All she's done so far is pursue petty revenge for a dumb dog

>NT16
>Touma finally remembers that he punches people's faces and breaks their illusions
>once again the good stuff is at the end of the volume indicating that something hyped is gonna happen only for the next volume to probably skip it again and focus on something else entirely starting the cycle all over again

Goodie, what happens next volume? Touma transfers to AC's sister cities because AC has become a shithole and much of the volume is him acclimatizing with the environment and the people he met while a super secret evil thing is happening in the background is acting all smug because they are just so good at being bad?

Why do you hate him again?

More or less the same +Othinus

>Next arc is going to be about saving Kamisato with his harem accompanying Touma
Man, you're going to be raging and foaming at the mouth, aren't you?

The same except he has a cute shota in his faction now. Maybe Mie and Asuka too in due time.

>guy you just tried to murder the day before is nice enough to promise to help you stop your murderous imouto before she can cause a shitstorm
>try to brutally murder that guy with your whole harem instead
He's a massive dick, even his imouto agreed that wasn't cool

Touma's fault for being gullible as fuck. None of the other guys would have fallen for that..

C'mon, who cares about Kamisato, the guy is tedious and boring as fuck, and his harem (except Salome) is pure shit. Is not worth in save him. Yuiitsu did a good work

I care because he's more interesting than Touma. Deal with it.

>The summary didn't lie this time. Looks like Kamachi's experiment has truly ended. AAA Misaka has a few nosebleeds but they were only initial side effects due to magic and she'll be using it with no problems by next volume. This probably wasn't a very heavy development. Esper+Magic power up flag

What's the problem? Kamisato wanted to save his imouto, and he'd murder to do it if it means dirtying his hands.

Salame is crazy and didn't say that wasn't cool. She doesn't care about Touma. She only corrected Kamisato by doubting his goals about killing Magic Gods and by offering a conjecture as a solution to his problem: to kill all the other girls in his harem.

That doesn't ssy much when it could be said for Touma, Accelerator, and Shiage too because opinions.

Salome is best, but Ellen is fine too.

>she'll be using it with no problems by next volume.

Uh...What? Anyway where did this whole statement come from?

Wait, what? What is this experiment?

Did Mikoto fight using AAA or not cause I'm getting conflicted spoilers here.

MIKI'S PRINCESS MIKOTO IS IMMACULATE

I got it from chink raildex thread.

Guy meant she'll probably have no problems piloting it (no nosebleeds) by next volume because shes getting used to it so quickly

>What is this experiment
Who knows desu

What conflicting spoilers did you get?

Kamisato is a good onii-chan. You can't say you're a good onii-chan if you wouldn't murder for your cute imouto.

>she'll be using it with no problems by next volume
Please tell me they mean physical problems not mental. I'm cool with AAA Misaka, but I want something new to happen besides a powerup. Make her crazier

The one about Mikoto having scenes only in the first half of the novels, which I assume is the SoL part. With that, I have to also assume AAA Mikoto per the illustration occurred at the end of the volume in order to set up/foreshadow the plot in the next volume.

>It's a Mikoto walking away without a blemish episode

Her mind getting corrupted by magic and swaying to its influnce bit by bit would be awesome.

Reminder that Fuyukawa getting fucked over by Windows 10 was a ruse and they just wanted the upcoming Kuriba fight to coincide with Accel's fight with Hirumi and NT16.

>Strongest Esper Blodied all over after casting a curse on himself

>Powered Suit Running on Meme Magic didn't inflict damage on Lightning Princess

Seems legit.

What a horribly drawn face

Why even bother drawing a normal human body if you're just going to stick a blob on top of it

To be fair, using magic directly isn't the same as using technology that have magic fuel in it. Mikoto would surely get more than just nosebleeds if she used magic directly.

I'm ok with that

So Kamachi screw up and shattered the development of the past volume. But who didn't expect this? It was very predictable

>implying zappy dan the magnet man doesn't have serious magic resistance.

One step closer. Nuit soon.

Shameless slut that pleases old men for money.

Reminder that is just an opinion

An informed opinion unfortunately but still just an opinion

This is the very problem with NT.

Kamachi is amazing when it comes to writing crazy shit locally, in the span of one volume, but he just can't pull it off globally. Every major disruption is eventually cancelled with a reset button.
In Old Testament it wasn't much of an issue, because in early game the monster-of-the-volume writing isn't that annoying and later we got a fairly consistent God's Right Seat/WW3 big arc.

In NT on the other hand, when you would expect plot thickening, we got new characters and disconnected volumes en masse.
Everything before NT9 was a chaos.
Othinus ate death flags like happy meals, we got ominous warnings about how shit will go down if Touma loses his Goddess - and nothing happened.
In the same arc, Touma gave everyone a middle finger, eloped with magic super terrorist and was pursued by entire world. It was a perfect opportunity to change the pace, move his field of operations to the underground and have him act together with Othinus while still being hunted for several volumes, slowly regaining the trust of the world. Fuck that, he hugged the girl, fairy acquired, everyone can go home now.
After that disappointment we get even more Magic Gods, fucking monsters on top of power level chart. And almost everything plot related happens off-screen or in epilogues of irrelevant volumes.
Then out of nowhere comes Kamisato with his entire harem, who just conveniently cleans up previous mess and throws angry fits about MUH HAND we are supposed to somehow care about.
And then MUH DOG. A never-ending chain of new characters with new issues, just sweeping old shit under the rug. In theory everything since NT13 is strongly connected, but it just feels like a production line new plot devices designed to get rid of old plot devices until we finally get something acceptable. There's still not even a bit of endgame in sight.
And now Mikoto - after some major insanity/self-destruction flags, all we apparently get is a convenient power-up.

That much is obvious. Personally, I'm hoping for .

I just felt it prudent to remind everybody that it's just one person's opinion. That opinion may or may not have a lot of evidence backing it.

Even if the opinion has mountains of evidence backing it, it being an opinion means it could still turn out to be wrong

Kamachi just loves throwing in ideas and a constant stream of seemingly interesting characters without giving a fuck about the overall plot. Someone made a great example of this a while ago using the satellite girl from NT10.

It's showing in Railgun too, which has been chaotic and all over the place since the daihaseisai ended. At least now he's settled down on cyborgs again which is probably one of his favorite concepts.

>At least now he's settled down on cyborgs again which is probably one of his favorite concepts.
Why can't Kamachi just make cyberpunk novel series?

I'm okay with Mikoto being sane and using AAA without problems to be fair. I just want to see my three heroes plot coming back.

Everything before NT9 lead up too NT9. Not to mention everything reset in old testament too. Nobody died, every magician that gained power lost it, even touma's implied death in ww3 didn't stick.

When the fuck is touma going to land a transdimensional punch on the faggot?

Misaki is best girl.

Fuck off.

>The story this time was half-character and half-situation (or rather, location?) driven, but how did you like it?
And there goes the plot again.
Js06 takes liberties, just try OT1 epilogue scene in the hospital, take the raw and you'll realize how different they're.

Not true because Worst is still alive and well

>implying kamisato isn´t chilling with the Magic gods
He can leave when ever he wants.
That place is probably like the Lotus Tree.

She grinded on Elements and put all the points in RES and INT to increase MDEF

>Every protagonist have, at one point or another, tried to kill Touma
>Every protagonist eventually becomes tsundere to Touma by way of getting influenced by him
>Now it's Touma's turn to be moved by protagonist and be tsundere back

I see what you're doing, Kamachi.

Js06 didn't do OT1, I think the most up to date translation is a combination of the old JCE translation and the Yen Press release.

Maybe I'm overestimating misaka but has actually done anything with AAA that she could do with her own powers? I feel like she could take down a bridge. I thought her thing was she held back in order to not murder people.

Wait, we have people editing old volumes using baka-tsuki and YP's releases? If so whee and I hope to god the edit de-localized YP's translation.

There was a guy doing it. According to nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=810388 he's done up to OT6. Not sure if he's still going though.

>implying the YP translations aren't the only good index translations before OT14

He's not wrong about them being heavily localized or slightly mistranslated though. Gulf War -> Okinawan War, Magic God -> Demon God. I remember there being a few others as well.

What if there's a way to save Kamisato without phase-shifting bullshit? Kamisato's problem has always been about his harem. If someone manages to fix that problem, there's a possibility that Kamisato would simply poof back into this world.

The exact problem would be something related to the haremettes' reasons to become attached to Kamisato. If there is a way to challenge their sentiments, then it could help. I can't imagine anything other than Touma's faction consuming Kamisato's, however.

How do we damage Misaka?

Good edit is one thing, but Americanization is another and it's never good, bro.

>have her fight in AAA
>gets wrecked by Yuiitsu
>realizes that magic isn't the way to go and instead focuses on using her powers in new ways in Railgun

Kamachi doesn't need to damage her, at least not permanently. She's been running after Touma for almost 40 fucking volumes and has been using her somewhat more consistently since NT, he needs to break the status quo and let her move forward and at least put her in mid-boss power range and let Touma handle the bosses.

But Yuiitsu is the mid boss

The only bosses that misaka might have been able to beat in NT are the hawaii ones, marian before she used the dagger, and maybe nurse rensa since she admitted to being weak with electricity. She could have been in on the germaine brawl.

Bring Frenda back.

Have Touma reject her after confession on snowy iron bridge on Christmas.
Then ask her if she could help him choose an engagement ring for Misaki.

>Misaki
Who?

Original is always better then the copy.

Yes he did. Js06 restranslated Volume 1 several years ago.
They are. Terminology and basic structure is the same as the fan translation to maintain consistency.

>Js06 restranslated Volume 1 several years ago.
My apologies, then.

>He's not wrong about them being heavily localized or slightly mistranslated though. Gulf War -> Okinawan War, Magic God -> Demon God. I remember there being a few others as well.

Those were minor errors made by a Japanese guy thinking he had the skill to translate his own language to English. He's been banished from the project and the latest volumes have no mistakes. As for the localization, that's just how they handle light novels as a general rule of thumb. Their manga version of Index has all the honorifics and shit.

She hurts herself whenever she's tsun with Touma because he won't ever see her in a romantic light.

Dude, YP did a better job at the epilogue than Js06.

Remove Miki.
>not Index
On job.

Gekota on a mouse trap

ded

Considering how sensitive, insecure, and unstable she is I'm about 95% sure Mikoto would throw herself off a certain bridge if Touma rejected her love

no pls

Well yeah, that's to be expected given that they're paid money to translate it and then sell the result.

>Big bad battle is over
>Mikoto confesses
>Touma responds Who are you?
What happens