North Korea

They are not "training" or participating in any "exercises". This is complete preparation for infiltration of the rogue state this week and a gigantic distraction.

We don't send 250 Canadian soldiers that are combat veterans to just "train" in the Korean Peninsula.

Screenshot this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

stripes.com/news/army-announces-troop-rotations-for-kuwait-3-500-from-fort-bliss-will-deploy-1.485223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bootme inna screamcap

>250 Canadian soldiers
That's maybe 7 seconds worth of casualties.

They are probably going over there to make sure nobody talks bad about islam

maybe if true big

i didn't know we sent our entire army to train over there, we need those 250 troopers to defend canada

not big if false

Canadian vets are about the equivalent of a fresh U.S. recruit.

Gargantuan if believable

give us some rifles and we will take that ridge

Don't worry, just import some from Africa like you did with those firefighters when your forests were burning.

user, it's routine training. Just ignore it goyum

for you

Iran will be invaded before NK.

Let me fill you in on something user... My old army unit, 1st Squadron 1st Regiment of Dragoons, the most highly decorated combat unit in Army history, deployed yesterday to Kuwait with no stated mission. This unit is an armored recon unit with Bradleys and Abrams. The unit's entire purpose is to poke holes in borders and fuck shit up. I was with them when we invade Iraq. This unit is always the tip of the spear. Prepare for fuckery... but not the fuckery you expect.

stripes.com/news/army-announces-troop-rotations-for-kuwait-3-500-from-fort-bliss-will-deploy-1.485223

>memeflag

for you

So this got slid hard... what the jews hiding now?

False. JTF2 frequently put Merican special forces to shame.

>250 Canadian veterans

Wow, 250! Your WHOLE military.

Get fucked. One Finnish soldier is as good as 300 Canadians.

Where does OP say JTF2?

kek this

SOMEONE FUCKING NUKE SOMETHING! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER! REEEEEEEEEE