Marriage Isnt About Love, Its a Business Contract

Will we see backlash from men or will they abandon their selfish desires and get with the times?

1 OF 3

2 OF 3

3 OF 3

Marriage being about love is a mid to late 20th century meme.

It has always been a business contract and not having seperate bedrooms as a couple was always something for peasants and proles because they couldn't afford better housing.

That's actually good advice though, the same goes for men. State your terms clearly and plainly up front so it doesn't backfire a few years into the marriage when you can no longer keep up pretending to be someone you are not.

She's just a gold digger. I have some family friends that are married and have separate homes, they each pay their own bills. He likes to live in the woods and she likes being in town. They're both pushing 70 now and have been doing this the past 40 years and it works for them.

Toothpaste is right.

>super cool
hahahaha, what a fucking joke

More women should be honest like the mentor's wife, so normal people could avoid them

Stupid fucking nigger.

What is this next-level cuckholdry?

The omega cuckholdry? A man that can't even live with his own wife? If it fair to even call this creature a man?

This

The Jews have won user

If it's a business deal, it's always a bad one for the male.

>nobody date with her
>why all men want supermodel muh manchildren

Why do you care what relationship arrangement teo strangers came to.

This has zero impact on my life

Not until we are all dead.

They have not won yet, no matter how desperate it may look, no matter how desperate it will look. Until we are all dead, they have not won.

If true love doesn't exist, why do I bother living?

>implying
Its not even her fault. They wouldnt act like this if men would just put their foot down.

Based investment banker.

No, you can't do that, not with today's modern woman. It's going to take a long time to undo the conditioning to the point where she'll be willing to accept quitting her job and being a housewife and mother. Stating that at the beginning will cause her to leave you immediately because she already knows what you want (and so you're boring and all your behavior is easily explained) and because she has been so thoroughly convinced that she can sleep around consequence free and settle down later that she doesn't want to be tied down while young

This FB message is a cuck-LARP fantasy

If you can't get a woman on your own terms then don't get a woman.

The right women respect integrity. And if you want to play sneaky games to get the wrong woman, you've already lost.

Lol this is probably one of the biggest cucks that have ever walked the earth

You can only brush off the decline of the white male for so long.

this.

You have to assume they're all wrong. That's just the way they are nowadays. They're not interested in a man on his own terms because they don't need men. All they care about is how much entertainment and drama a man can provide them. They've all been raised from birth to believe in egalitarian bullshit and the only solution is to get them to change their ways of thinking, or else you get shit like . While it was indeed a horrible woman, there is every indication that the man did everything wrong as well.

lol what kind of cuck saves this shit to their computer? Your inner world is leaking faggot, go be pathetic on reddit

>i need my own house and you need to pay for it

She couldn't just have a separate room to go to when she's pissed? It had to be an entire house?

>If you can't get a woman on your own terms then don't get a woman.
>The right women respect integrity. And if you want to play sneaky games to get the wrong woman, you've already lost
Truer words has never been spoken.

I try to explain this to a close friend of mine but he doesn't get it. He had a girl who was toying around with him for a year, made him the biggest fool and he still blames himself while the only bad thing he did was being a cuck.
Now he thinks that its normal to play sneaky games with women because that's how they are and how they operate.
>your ex making out next to you on purpose is just playing sneaky games
How do i uncuck him, how do i save him? Nothing goes thru that thick head of his. He is a really good guy, don't want some whore to take his assets in the future...he is from a rich family

Business contracts offer a lot more protection in the event of business partner trying to screw you over.

God damn. That's so absurd and horrible that I can only laugh. When will we get the first stories about someone being raped by their wife's son?

Future welfare dependent right there

Its a part of my just white people things folder.

Family member tried forcing wife and I to get one using the same business contract line. We're convinced she wanted us to get one so she would feel less bad about her second husband forcing her to sign one.