Why are heart pupils so fucking good

Why are heart pupils so fucking good

Cause you're a filthy degenerate that stares at eyesockets instead of something important like the breasts or the ass.

Isn't there a higher pregnancy change if you cum in the eyesocket?

They just are.

They just work

because they show the purest form of love. dick love.

It's the stupidest meme to come out of anime in the last 5 years.

>liking just heart eyes
>not heartvagina eyes
Plebs

>he doesn't look at a girl's face
>the face and it's features aren't the most important
Pleb

They symbolize depravity. Regardless of your pride, status, beliefs and values, humans are still beasts at their core being and thus can fall into the depravity of pleasure.

That's okay I love fappin to memes

Me too, brother.

Because it signifies complete and unconditional surrender to the cock.

Jesus I never realised that.

I already fapped today I want to cut back don't do this to me.

I fap on average twice a day, I'm sure its not healthy but how else are you supposed to get rid of the sadpanda backlog

Why would it be unhealthy?

I once heard by someone that an average of seven times a week, i.e. once a day, is considered a balanced sexual behaviour and thus 'healthy'.

Going beyond that may wire your brain in such a way that it is constantly in need of that dopamine rush, as well as according to broscience it messes with the chemical household of your body, making you predisposed to gaining fat and sending out pheromones that make you potentially unattractive to potential partners.

>making you predisposed to gaining fat and sending out pheromones that make you potentially unattractive to potential partners.

R-Really? Fuck I should stop masturbating 3 times a day.

I masturbate 5 times a day user, It's fine.

We've seen heart pupils and vagina pupils, I wonder if anyone made girls with penis pupils

Who cares, Sup Forums is 2D. No one cares about potential partners and it's not like potential partners are a potential possibility for Sup Forumsnon anyways.

It's not rape if their pupils turn into hearts.

Keep in mind it's only hearsay and hypothetical talking, there yet needs to be proper research done on this subject.

I only manage that number when I got the day off. How can you function at work/school?

>Inb4 hikkineet

Some people care, some don't, and some go for that cringy third option where their partner has to be as 2D as possible.

Your post is the faggiest meme to come out of this thread in the last hour.

They're good if they aren't abused constantly. They should only be used at the pinnacle of orgasm in a doujin. When the woman completely submits to the cock.

My last heart pupil image unfortunately.

>He can't make eye contact
Autism at its finest

a scene with full heart pupils wont hurt

my steam profile pic

a-am i whore?

Makes me diamond in doujins. Especially if it's the moment the girl comes

Best pupils

Steph bullying makes me want to cum as well.

If you're not, we can easily change that.

Jesus. Doesn't it get stale?

It does. I think I'm addicted though. When I start touching my dick, I can't stop until I get one out.

Not him, but at 2 times a day sometimes you get burned out of a particular fetish and have to combine multiple or find a new one.
Currently I find it hard to masturbate to anything that doesn't have footjobs and anal with stockings/pantyhose.

>heart shaped pupils
>not heart shaped womb

step up casuals

>Not finding a girl's eyes beautiful

When I was 15 or so, I once fapped like 6 times in one day after having fapped around 4 times every day before,
no cum came out on that orgasm, but it felt like my dick was trying to ejaculate, so my urethra stung in pain as it tried to ejaculate but nothing came out, it almost felt good,
I sat there holding my dick groaning in pain for at least a full minute before the pain stopped.
I keep it to a max of twice a day.

Do you guys fap at a scheduled time or fap whenever you're horny?

When I wake up and when I sleep usually.

>not square pupils

Whenever I'm horny or whenever I want to be horny, so I just play with my dick until I am.
Sometimes I save it before bed so I can avoid dreams that night if I've been having bad ones.
Unfortunately I usually forget, jerk it earlier in the day, and don't have the urge to.

Did you tell this story about 8 or 9 years ago on here? I think I remember this.

It feels like both. I start feeling it around midnight and I usually just keep it to that time anyway so it's easy as fuck to go to sleep right after.

It was more like 7 years, probably 6, but yeah, a while back.
Long time no see, user.

It makes the girl look sluttier and that's hot.

Last time I fapped was 5 months ago.
I just edge when I browse sadpanda, or have wet dreams.

I noticed that shaving my pubes increases sensitivity by like ten fold
I don't even do it for aesthetics anymore, just to have intense fapping sessions
Anybody else know what I'm saying?
>That feel of your shaven balls smacking your chair as oppose to your ball hair touching your chair

Usually when I take a shower, easy to clean.

>Jerking it with no images in front of you
>not even a smut story

Whenever I'm horny.

>easy to clean
Am I the only one who lets my cum dry inside my pants?

Whenever horny or having troubles sleeping

It's so that I don't feel guilty.

Sauce on this?

Because love is justice
Sex without love is sex without justice

I do that too. I feel so dirty.

Brother.

I used to have wipe my cum on an old dress from my sister that was stored in my closet. Eventually though some weird fungus grew out of my cum so I had to throw it away. I didn't know cum could actually create life.

Good ol' Sameface Asanagi and his heart-shaped pupils.

Speak for yourself nerd. I do not plan on fapping for the rest of my life

>Heart Pupils
>Not Skull Pupils

Get with the times grandpa.

>he still lets his petty emotions hold him back from his true desires

You bet, faggot

Only degenerates look in eyes for the sake of """"""""""""""""""pleasure"""""""""""""""""

>I didn't know cum could actually create life.

>I didn't know cum could actually create life.
I laughed way to much for this.

>not having sex in missionary position for the purpose of true love and procreation, holding hands while gazing into each others eyes, professing your love to your beloved.

Can you even into lovemaking?

They give you unambiguous information about a cartoon character mental state.

It's a psychological truma,When I was young I just to be very very horny that day and didn't have any method to aid me in my relief.
My sister just happened to be wearing something very similar to pic, so I "used" that mental image but afterwards I felt so bad and couldn't look my sister in the eye.
And ever since then I no longer use any materials to fap with, just pure stimulation to my penis.

I still can't believe this. And I'm too scared to try

Yeah I've noticed that too. It's pretty amazing.

That's the first steps to sissification.

When I wake up, before I sleep, and whenever it's hard.

>not getting an incest fetish
When I was a horny teen I masturbated silently over my cousin who lived with me most of my life like a sister and would cum on her shirt. Then in the morning I would make fun of her for 'drooling' while she slept.

>you will never be a 2d grill and experience having heart pupils

Would you really want that though? Having such a stimulation of dopamine from extreme sexual pleasure that you can literally not function correctly without sex anymore? Heart Pupils represent a form of mindbreak, not from suffering but from pleasure.

What's the difference between corruption, mind break, moral degeneration?

Fancy coming across both of you again as well. Fuck me. And this website.

No it's not user. Masturbating 5 times a day isn't fine just because you're feeling fine now.

Ask anyone who smokes a pack a day when he's 20-30 years old and he'll say he's feeling fine, but he'll see how fine he'll be in another 10-20 years.

Everything in excess becomes unhealthy, absolutely everything, no exceptions. Oxygen, sugar, sleeping, working out and even masturbation.

At least then you would have something to live for, even if it is just having raw dicks cumming in you. You'd have a reason for living

sounds better than anything this world has to offer

Moral Degeneration is usually slowly turning the girl into a slut

Corruption is just like Moral Degeneration but their loyalty is on you

Mind Break is pretty much turning her insane

How does her back work?

>Being healthy
>Coming back to Sup Forums daily

These don't belong together, in a mental sense anyways

Because it's entirely unnecessary but still nice.

Truly a god.

Where else should I go to discuss my Taiwanese hand puppet shows?

Is that Erika?

My dick.

cause craving for dicks and heart shaped ass