Why does Japan hate muslims?

Have you white monkeys have been feeding them lies about us?

No jews in Japan to brainwash and guilt trip them to shoot their own country in the head

Nice one brother, Inshallah!

heres your god

its probably because muslims are terminally inbred

Wtf is this shit, DELET!

Your women love big hard muslim dicks because we can tame them. We can make sluts into our third housewife, while you cuckboy will be rejected from her because you are omega.
Your grandkids will be praying to Allah whiteboy!

So you judge 1.6 bilion people on the actions of two cockroach idiots who don't even follow Islam?
The roaches are becoming more and more like the western white faggots, they are losing their masculinity and will soon be cucked by based Kurds.

>China high-IQ

They have proven time and time again that this is due to China cheating repeatedly on all of these tests.

>Sup Forums will defend this

Is that why every Asian country has higher mean iq than white ones, because they all cheat and we wuz the true is kangz?

Leaf him alone, the whiteboy is just jelly of the superior races

As far as I know it's only China. Japan and Korea have some other issues, but seem to at least have really high IQs.

God bless Japan, i cannot wait for every single muslim dog to get slaughtered so we can finally have peace and discover the universe. Its so sad that such subhuman animals are such a fucking tumor.

5"6' tall but big mouth on the interwebz.
good old Sup Forums, getting nostalgia man

Lmfao, you can't even lose weight you fatfuck. Who are you going to slaughter? Your place is with the pigs you dirty infidel

lmao jihad

Insallah brother, this stupid racist kaffir

The question you should be asking is
>Why doesn't the West hate Muslims

communism is the government of peace and freedom

Because we aren't xenophobic slit eyes. We are better than that.

why are they allowed there at all. Kill or deport them all.

this is what we should have done in the US instead of letting the NSA spy on everyone. but cuck bush was the original "islam is not the problem" faggot.

Shut up achmed I was talking to other westerners

Back to Turkey with you, Ahmed.

Because honorary Aryans love Europe and they became horrorized when they saw the current status if islamification in Europe.

Maybe they just read the Quran?

check these digits you filthy goyim cattle

>Why does Japan hate muslims?
That's like asking why water is wet. The real question is, why does Europe not hate muslims.

HONORARY

>1 July 2016

Islam is terrorism. Terrorism is islam. The Japs understand that fact because they haven't been blinded by Marxist propaganda.

Jews fear the Samurai

japan is so fucking based

I think we should maybe copy it

Everyone hates muslims. And jews. And niggers. And gypsies.

People that do not act like civilized people are usually hated on by everyone.

That's exactly what I feel we should do in Europe. By all means, live your lives peacefully but god help you if you're a terrorist son of a leech.

Average Japanese do have very high intelligence quotient, compared to most ...of you

if china was white would it be the best country in the universe?

you faggot islam is not terrorism

That was before China's recent crackdown on Islam.

Gas yourself

> making them dance and sing at gunpoint

How can a government be so fucking based

>pacifist

Islam IS terrorism. If you claim to be a follower of Islam and not a terrorist then you're not a follower of Islam

I wonder why Japan sees something wrong in Islam