Is stupidity a virus?

Is stupidity a virus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xPqNnnv7CUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, i live in the middle of it

It's not that everybody is stupid. It's more a matter that everybody is fucking brainwashed. Modern education was designed to fuck with you.

Damn, I wish we could install our president via electoral vote.

>more a matter that everybody is fucking brainwashed
only the stupid get indoctrinated.

>tfw my dad tries to tell me Trump is the type of person he hates the most and finds him to be the worst of human beings and is a Russian puppet of Putin
>try to tell him to stop watching CNN
>he tells me he's older than me and seen so much more than me and that I'm always looking for the quick excuse
>my heart breaks inside at what a big bluepilled cuck my dad has become in the last year and a half due to propaganda in the MSM

Fuck it's definitely a virus. My dad redpilled me at an early age and reads tons of books and knows plenty of history. To see him parrot CNN memes without a second thought really troubles me. I never thought he would fall to the trap but there he is.

I guess after a certain age people give up or something.

onlly when the stupidity comes from your qt gf
even beta males dont want to suck up to other betas

Bugman example #2427

Yeah my parents aren't bug on Trump but they hated Clinton. I have come to realize my more libertarian viewpoints and my parents are so happy to see I am upholding conservative values. My dad voted Clinton unfortunately but he hated to make the decision. He still thinks she's a lying cunt.

Look what you did Vlad. Sam here hasn't slept well since November and is tweeting like the cold war never went out of style.

>Reminder that all trump supporters are twitter bots and all Hillary supporters are real
This meme got out of hand super quick Sup Forums needs to stop hurting that website

Hey buddy quit your bugman crap. The physiognomy has already been defined a long time ago and what you're referring to is turtle/lizard people. And it basically is a Jewish facial type with a pointy upper lip, bald head, beady eyes, high cheek bones and taught face, and round thick rim glasses.

Dana Carvey literally makes a lowkey joke out of the jew-face and jew community with his Turtle Club joke in The Master of Disguise.

USA
last 8 years
>Kenyan Gay Muslim Nigger Racist President
Not even American
>Transgender Gay Racist Nigger First Lady

Hillary Cliton vs Trump
Trump wins
>Racist gay nigger illegitimate president gives Hillary full presidential pardon (confidential).
It is the only reason they are not perusing her crimes of the past.
1st nigger president has his presidency overturned
Dindo's and libertarians go nuts
>Everything Obama has done for the last 8 years is overturned
>Hillary gets arrested finally
>hillary sings like a bird bringing down the whole deep state establishment

War in the streets as mainstream media and the corrupted attempt to defend themselves.

>tfw it used to be conservatives that hated russia

(((Levine)))

yes

I forgot to add that the nigger president is a crackhead

youtu.be/xPqNnnv7CUI

Now that the gay nigger is out of office you tube is allowing us to view the videos.

That's not so bad.

My grampa is a very, very old school Pro-Union Democrat. He has always watched MSNBC. He believes every word they say.

He used to hate niggers, as one killed his grampa with a brick. Ever since Obama got in he acts like a liberal sometimes. It's ridiculous.

He's the toughest son of a bitch I know. The man had stage 4 kidney failure at 89 years old. He's almost 91 now and he's made a full recovery.

He hates Trump because the news tells him to. He get upset when I told him I support Trump, that Trump is not aggravating Best Korea, and got upset when I told him that Hillary is the most corrupt and crooked politician in the USA.

When your only exposure to Trump is news outlets telling you he's the worst president ever and social media circles repeating what they heard on the news, there's no real reason to believe it isn't true.

Money makes the world go round

Well then your dad is indeed infected with the stupid virus. That he voted for one of the two most hated candidates is proof of that. Until people stop aƧcepting that voting for the least of the two evils we are doomed to destruction.

The reason they aren't going after her is because the useless cunt Sessions recused himself from anything related to Clinton. The only shot at going for her had to come from the AG position and there's no chance now.

What are memes