Danganronpa

Despair episode soon. Also waiting for based Fujisaki and his AI to save both shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to shitpost about the future-arc dub somewhere so I'll do it now:

It wasn't awful. Sure, it felt rushed and wooden as hell and some voice picks were kinda weird (why do they insist on keeping papenbrook for naegi, why does tengan sound young, why does angry gozu sound almost just like calm gozu) and although most voice actors weren't clearly trying, there was enough base talent to not make it absolutely awful. Anyone else watched the dub to critique it?

Why do kisses trigger Nagisa so much?

It was unwanted, so Monaka practically molested him at such a young age. He's already a traumatized kid so that probably just sealed it in.

>I love Monaca
>doesn't want a kiss from her

Post your reaction when you realize you can't stop Ruruka for being alive throughout this show.

It's puppy love, not adult level love. He obviously backpedals on that love along the game too when he sees what Monaka's doing and then she kisses him twice, one time after she called him useless and he hit her. It's a traumatizing experience to him.

Monaca sucked Servant's dick prior to that, that's why.

Which one of Monaca's friends is piloting the gunship that's shooting at weedman?

4 hours.

None of the warriors of hope at least, if we look at the ending screens of another episode.

I thought they all survived?

They're good guys now. They want revenge on Monaca for betraying them.

They're last seen fighting Monaca's servants.

They all survived, but they really don't have any reason to be friends with Monakata. Kotoko hates her by the end, Nagisa's obviously miffed, Jataro seems to be mostly loyal to Nagisa according to the ending slide and Daimon would just follow them. AND they're under attack by Monaka's henchmen, so.

please don't make the next episode tengan-centric

I cringe

How do I into Danganronpa?

>begins with Tengan in the movie theater

You're just jinxing it, user.

play the first and second game

You need to tell me your top 5 anime that has cute girl and blood first

where is the broadcast chart for the series so i can see when it starts?

That's it? Sweet. Those two got pc release.

Play the first two games, read Danganronpa Zero, play Another Episode, read Killer Killer, optionally read Danganronpa Kirigiri and Danganronpa Togami (latter isn't canon but is kinda interesting)

Play DR1, SDR2, maybe Another Episode too if you want. Then there's some LNs you can read but they aren't really essential.

Danganronpa Zero is absolutely essential if you want to understand some of the shit coming up in Despair-arc (unless they quickly cover it) and apparently Killer Killer is super important, according to Kodaka.

I want to get locked up with her in an airtight school and make her food and bring it to her Monokuma lair. I'd also clean it and drag her out if she stays up late watching her chinese despair cartoons. I want to feel her breath going from shallow to deep as she falls asleep in my arms. I want to feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a nightmare and feel her sob into my chest. I would kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I want to take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her sickly hand so that she can fall asleep. I want to make shitty homemade pizza with her and stay up late watching dumb movies and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I want to play retarded drinking games with her, talk about stupid drunk things and show her how to play pool in the rec room while shitty alternative metal plays. I want to feel the warmth of her body and her slightly drunk breath as she tries to line up the cue for a shot. I want to call her ordinary-looking and mention other girls I talk to see her eyes light up with jealousy.

One night, she will silently sneak over to the kitchen. Walking back into my room, a shining sliver of a blade will be extending from her clenched fist. It would be easy - right between my ribs, rupturing the heart, death would come almost instantly. But something is wrong. Her hand stops halfway, and begins to shake violently, as if the knife itself wants to jump out and pierce my chest. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, her hands grabbing at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body is shaking feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond my door.

Post a better pasta next time, fag

How many chapters are there of Killer Killer Right now?

when is stream?

Alright. Didn't know that, I'll read those two too then.

In like three and a half hours? I usually just watch the Gogoanime rip, which goes up in five or so hours.

How is Despair Girls not essential? The only currently revealed villain so far is a character from that game.

This pairing is canon in my heart and there's nothing you can do to stop me from shipping it!

Secondaries most likely.

Zero shouldn't be too much of a hassle since it's a good novel, and Killer Killer has JUZOBOYS in it.

Thanks.

>shipping hajime with anything

seriously, he's the biggest milksop in the franchise.

she belongs to gundham. i'm sorry

5, with a sixth that's untranslated.

i doubt killerkiller will be important except in retrospect. it seems to be literally completely irrelevant to current events. the only thing we know now that wasn't clear before is that juzo already disliked naegi before the jabberwock stuff happened

He's better than Naegi "omega male" Makoto, at least. The only free time where he goes full beta is Peko's, and Peko only lusts for Kuzuryuu dick.

Souda, stop being a cuck.

This is Kodaka we're talking about, user. If he said Killer Killer is important, it'll be important.

But can Peko resist Izuru's Ultimate Dick?

You know, would Izuru have a sex drive? He probably tried it once with Junko and did every position possible and then just got bored and decided to never have sex again.

He's probably boring-sexual, Satan.

never ever

Izuru seems to lighten up whenever something unexpected happens, so he could maybe be interested in having sex with people once and then getting bored of them?

Can stop bitching about the dub in every thread when no one else has brought it up ? If it bothers you that much then stick to the subs or fuck off to Reddit, MAL or even YouTube and whine about it there where you're supposed to do it.

How did daddy Kirigiri become so obsessed with talent?

I wanted to talk about the dub and this is a thread discussing the anime. I didn't call it awful, if you'd bother to read my post over. It was passable.

He's talent-sexual. Kinda like Nagito's hope-sexual but with talent.
He can't stop getting hard from seeing talented people.

That's not the problem, the problem is that usually always starts up a huge debate and the thread derails from there.

He found out she betrayed him and now shes trying to kiss him

>Be Makoto
>Go to your room
>See this
>It's on one end of your bed with spread legs
>Some arrow pointing at the point of its legs separating on the other end of your bed
What is your course of action?

I love Sayaka.

What will happen in DR1 and DR2 if Naegi and Hinata swap their personality?
Just their personality, nothing else
Which game will get better? Which will get worse?

Wonder what she's doing there and have her carry the conversation.

Is it worth reading yet?

>"Naegi, be gentle"
Is only thing she says.

What did she mean by this?

DR1 would get a bit better, everyone in DR2 would die because Hinata often carried the trial conversations and Naegi's so beta he wouldn't try without his two spoonfeeders.

it was always worth reading.

I wonder if my Maizono lewd photoshop edit requests were filled online yet.

docdroid.net/MOegcSt/sayaka-maizono-the-thesis.docx.html

Come to the conclusion that Togami must've framed the case.

Walk her home gently.

>149 pages
SHSL Autism

As opposed to walking home vehemently?

>Sign: cancer
indeed.

DR2 would never happened. If Hianta had the same personality as Naegi he would have been content not going to hope's peak and being a regular student. Naegi has so little ambition it hurts. On the other hand Naegi, with Hinata's personality would flip his shit and be proud to be SHSL Luck, and wouldn't question his talent for a second. He wouldn't shit on it like Komaeda would, but wear it as a bade of honor.

im going to marry sonia

nevermind

She'll never say no, but because she might have use for you later.

Your best chance is to migrate to Novoselik and get hunted down for one of her sex dungeons like foreign animal you are. She might enjoy something exotic once in a while.

Which character act weirdest according to their sign Sup Forums?

>No Scorpios
Is it because it's easier to make us look too villainous?

>Souda, Peko, Sayaka, Akane are Cancer
That explains it.

Does anyone have a cap of ibuki going 'oink oink oink'?

Don't, shit's pretty retarded tbqh senpai.

The first one was sorta charming, but it turns into a real convuluted shit show after that.

>Kirigiri
>Libra
Sonia is indeed a Libra, but Kiri should be something like Scorpio, she's tactless as fuck

>Weedman is Leo

Everyone loves him even when he did nothing

It's almost best DR2 boy's birthday.

someone actually took the time to write a 148 thesis on Maizono. christ

Soon.

That's more attention Sayaka got than in game's script.

soon

Soon?

>dub
Fuck off.

thanks user

WEEDMAN sounds like a surfer dude.

This servant sounds like a lucky guy.

Kiri and fuyuhiko should have been Scorpios

Sakura Taurus.

Yes, no?

And Fedoraman has Weedman's game voice, who ALSO sounded like a surfer dude. SO it's two surfer dudes.

is that bulge curved to one side?