Why do feminists push so hard for women farting

In movies, tv, comedy specials, public spaces, and in otherwise social situations where it's unacceptable? Kinda makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3TolOnLOApo
youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kind of makes them STINK

*sniff sniff*

Feminism has actually been infiltrated by fart fetishsts.

Examples?

Who farted?

fpbp

f is for fart
youtube.com/watch?v=3TolOnLOApo

Amy Schumer comes to mind

>push so hard
joke's on point, op.

BBBBRRAAAAAPPPPP

T. Tina fey

Feminism is the ideology of bitter and mentally ill lesbians and ugly women, a major goal of whom is to portray all women as ugly and mannish in order to lower the value of more beautiful, chaste and normal women relative to themselves, as well as to absolve women as a whole of any responsibility of anything

It's not hard to see why feminists would do this.

>Why do feminists push so hard for women to shown in the most unappealing and unattractive light as possible.

HMMM this really made the flow of electrons start to propagate down a series of axons towards the anterior cortical nerve causing an abstract phenomenon whereby I perceived a logical chain of meaning heading towards a potential state of fundamental understanding.

BRRRRFFFFFPPPPTTTTTT

Destruction of moral and social standards. before there were taboos that made us uphold higher standards of behaviour (some were bad I know), now there is next to nothing stopping people from behaving like degenerate animals and participating in disgusting crude behaviour like farting, which women or men should not do in front of others.

Donald duck having a stroke.
youtube.com/watch?v=WBrXErFMfR8

To be fair though, have you ever smelled the farts of a young female human? Pretty good.

I have never heard of anyone pushing a fart agenda

silent but deadly

whoever smelled it first

That's because they're pushing too hard and it's just shit

because feminists are ugly and they dont get men
they want innocent girls to be just disgusting as them so that those feminists wont feel like they are alone without any dick

I think they only push for it to cover up the smell of the unwashed STD buffets between their legs.

Lol

>young female human
are you zuckerberg? who the fuck talks like this

>27,893 views

5,000 people jerked off to this

If they convince all women to be as disgusting as they themselves are, then the playing field will be even.

t. braapposter who wants the sulfur bounty all to himself

because feminists are fat cows who do nothing useful besides producing natural gasses (farts) to power the energy industry.

and that was just fart 1

Jews are disgusting and base creatures obsessed with bodily functions.