Good morning to everyone except Catholics

Good morning to everyone except Catholics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ki8lQPu1uwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Catholics were corrupt just like the Roman pagans, because Roman Catholicism was warmed over Roman paganism.

They used their corrupt practices to fund pedophilia, whore houses, for political intrigue and war, and to fund universities and the teaching of the Liberal arts.

Not sure the Lutherans had the wealth to do the whole rise of Western Civilization thing, or to kick the Moslems back like the Catholics did.

Catholicism wasn't all bad. I mean, yes, they damned ME to hell, but there's more to western civ than damning a priest's bastard.

Martin Luther was standing in hell. He turned to Charles Taze Russel and said "AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEE IT BURNS"!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=ki8lQPu1uwI

>Roman Catholicism was warmed over Roman paganism.

I should add, Roman Paganism was a strong religion that lead to the Roman Republic. Had they stuck to just that, they would have not fallen into the dark ages as the climate changed.

We'd do well to bring back the Roman Gods.

Martin Luther? He took the Roman out of Roman Catholicism and got Christianity back to the death cult "Do nothings" that it started out as - because he was a true believer.

Protestantism was a mistake.

No u

Martin Luther wasn't wrong, but he didn't see the big picture.

Protes... oops, Liberalism is not a real religion.

Even jews???

All True. And if you read the bible, you'll sit on your ass doing nothing (bird of the field etc), go around begging, not defend yourself, have no children, and be a good fucking slave.

Give me the old Roman Gods anytime. That's why the Roman Catholic church didn't allow lay people to read the Bible - they knew it was fucked up death cult trash.

Disgruntled Catholic-user here.

All of the mainline Protestant churches in my hometown are fucked up beyond belief.

The Presbyterian church proudly displays a photo of their lady-pastor in a clown suit.

What Protestant churches are still decent and don't run the risk of becoming a disaster once liberals take over and vote for shit like fag marriage and lady-pastors?

you forgot the most important ones

Did you ever read that?

Luther goes on and on because the Jews don't take the divinity of Jesus as a matter of faith.

I mean, culture wise, it is essential to the integrity of the culture to reject invasive cultures, but the logic in the book is a fail.

apostate heretic

I was leaning Lutheran, but they don't like scientists.

And the Eastern Orthodox churches are all 30 miles away, and over run by Russian mafia types with a lot of tattoos.

There's a Latin Rite Catholic church, but it's 30 miles away as well. The local Catholic church is disgusting.

You are doing divide and conquer among Christians with your provocative post.

>just like
They ARE the Roman pagans. The pope took over once Caesar died. Rome was never destroyed only split.

Catholicism is a man made, human run organization just like all churches. All men are sinners and have evil within them. Many people within the Catholic church will go to hell. Group identity is meaningless when your spirit is judged by God. Catholicism is generally correct, but the most important thing is individuals relationships with Jesus, not man made bullshit.

Luke 22:36

Death cult? More like life cult you moran.