Murenase Shiiton Gakuen

Koala versus Sloth! Who will be the crowned the king of the hangin' around, doing nothin' mammals?

Rapeman posted chapter 8 on Batoto. It's cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>DOnKI!

That small detail made my day, I love this translator.

Cute Chapter

Jin needs to put that ass in her place again.

Can't really take credit for that since it literally is ドンキッ there. But the author is doing pretty good for a gag manga, just hoping it doesn't go to shit.

I love Jin and his Alpha Deadpan.

Hope the author gets his anime someday.
Something "Plastic Neesan" style with 3min episodes would perfectly fit for each chapter's short sketch story.

Kaiba Zebra a cute

God I love stroking MUH HUMANITY boner to this shit.

Tame those filthy fucking animals.

The koala literally only has two jokes to her, that she likes eucalyptus and that she likes poop. At least the sloth's one joke is applied to a wide variety of gags. Both do more than the human girl though.

I can't believe the author put his own type of translator note in his manga

human girl is good for gags from the human guy he's such a two-face it's hilarious and adds another note to his character besides angry straightman

Dictionary definitions aren't really tl notes.

If you weren't western you wouldn't understand it in the context. So he had to put in a note so Japanese readers would understand.

I couldn't believe this was a stealth Sloth chapter. I wonder what other "hobbies" she's had in the past?

Koala's personality sucks too, she's just a third straight man, where her reactions are angrier than the human girl's but less angry than Jin's. Useless.

Who knew Sloths were good at Yugioh?

To be fair, Sloths isn't any better, while different her whole emotion and reactions is Smile and Happy.

>her whole emotion and reactions is Smile and Happy.
She also has death, disappointment, and disgust.

Yes and Koala and Human also have those as well expect for death. Still Sloth just smiles for almost all her reactions

I have too much free time on my hands...
Hope somebody find a use for it!

what are the odds that the humans aren't just monkeys that think they are human?

Sloth actually showed a lot of agency this chapter.
>Offers her deck to Jin
>Creeped out by his casual buttslapping of another girl
>Secretly a master of everything but gets bored easily
She could be the best girl.

It makes sense. Card Games are all about strategy and the more time you spend thinking and planning about it the better you get. Especially a sloth, which has to be very efficient in what they do, would find it easy to calculate the best deckbuild for card draw, combos, and playing from your hand.

Animal abuses everywhere. Who will he abuse next.
Sloth is good at everything it seem, she just die too easily to participate in any activity for a long time. She even need Koala to push her to and from the cooking club room.

Sloth's gag of trying out different things then dying can be applied to a lot of things, but eating poop is just that, there's no other jokes you can make with that concept. I give the human a pass since she's just there to supplement Jin's character.

At least Sloth can randomly introduce some new area of expertise every now and again to spice her up or move the plot along. We have learned nothing new about Koala since her focus chapter+omake.

>but gets bored easily
I don't think she quits out of boredom though. Her body just can't keep up.

So when do we get the 'Jin goes on a massive power trip' episode?

He can't do that, he's too self-conscious of Hitomi's perception of him, even though it must be really low by now.

Monkeys don't need to cook meat to live.

Actually, would keeping it closer to the original like this have been better?

Jin can't go on a power trip since he stop whenever Hitomi start to look at him weird. Maybe we'll get a chapter where he take his abuse on Awoo too far and she run away or something.

Nah

What an ass sound more natural, doesn't it?

Yeah, but I'm more worried about all the TL notes even on that one page alone. Also usually I go for accuracy where passable.

I mean "What an ass" sounds much better and is pretty much the same joke/pun they were going for, don't stress it.

dat ass is fine too

Well guess I'll leave it then.

Updated page 16 though and reuploaded quick, not sure why I made Lanka's line at end with a happy ~ given her sweat drop.

I can't say he doesn't deserve it, Jin'a a shitty person, but it's kind of sad how he squandered the good will he had with her, she was making him lunch in the first chapter, now she knows he's a jerk.

Hitomi is absent; some shit happens that puts Jin in a really bad mood.
He reigns all the animals in the club and then some in like motherfucking Noah. It's going to turn real sour by the end of it but you can bet your zebra ass that it's going to be most hilarious shit.

It was bound to happen sooner or later, better it be sooner rather than later considering what a douche he is. Besides, we all know Jin/Awoo is the ultimate unavoidable endgame here.

Zebra girl is somehow taller than horses.
Kinda weird that she was kicked from the horse herd for not having a cool and elegant figure, even though the horses look like little girls next to her.

My bad for the wrong pic

She wasn't mocked for her figure though, she was mocked for her tail.

So is Sloth officially after the human cock then?

The author is pretty fucking good at drawing goofy faces.

>She sees your deck.

She has a body fit for a human cock.

If I take off that algae will she die?

It would be very painful.

>file deleted
Oh OP...

Cute. The mangaka is really good at drawing expressions.

I swear she shrinks more and more each chapter.

>Lanka become small enough to fit in his shirt pocket
Yes, I want this.

Shrink fetishists no, pls no.

>not wanting a miniature dog wife to keep around in your shirt pocket and comfort you

Not a fetish, just that it would be really adorable. Small animals are cute.

So which donkey gets to summon his own super rare card inside of her?

So in Murenase-world, direct physical attacks against the other player during their yugi-oh duels are allowed?

Now that makes the entire game far more interesting.

I want to see their /dng/ now

I can see Jin using the Cipher deck like Kaito would in Arc-V

This way, players wouldn't be fat fucks.

Or maybe some players would become even fatter to better absorb the impact. How horrifying.

As someone who still plays, there's a pretty even distribution between fat fucks and scrawny ones. But you would be surprised, some jacked mother fuckers play this game super seriously and many are normies outside of yugioh.

>oh no, I'm losing
>I have to resort to my ultimate secret forbidden technique
>I use direct kick in the enemy's groin attack
Victory.

Imagine playing against teacher-rex.
>my final desperation move
>I eat the enemy player

Truly, he would be the king.

Sensei is a grown man, he wouldn't be caught extinct playing children's card games.

Why is this allowed?
Fucking normies.

There need to be some league seperation, there's no way they can have a fair competition with how varied in strength the animals are.
>Dinosaur league have T-rex fighting Brachiosaurus

As someone who used to play Magic pretty actively, these panels fucking hurt my soul.

oh it actually does

What a cheeky bastard

She has sleeves, she'll be fine

It can't be that bad.

STPO

I like the author going back to that skirt flip often. He's proud of that butt. He shuold be.

It should come up one way or the other in every chapter.

>you will never ride Chloe

>Zebra gets BTFO by superior homo sapiens intelligence
>uses brute force to "win" in a card game
What kinda bullshit is this??
Fucking beasts, go home to the fucking jungle!

>That Tuesday
The joke will be wasted on most of the underage fags that make up the online reader audience but I laughed.

Now I want to see a loli pony girl show up

The joke is pretty good even without knowing the source

I say we hunt them all.

Donkeys have more reactions than sloth, doesn't mean they are better characters

They are, Sloth is only weak defenseless moe bait

>those tears
I almost feel sorry for her, that's some harsh bully.

So is this going to be a harem or not? This is important.

>Harem
It is a herd

>with one male
Herds need to reproduce...

When is my next koala chapter gonna happen? This was a fun chapter but I don't care about this jackass.

It is a pack
And Lanka is da boss

Now I can't stop hearing YGOTAS Dartz.

Who would be the nephilim that sacrifices themselves for him? The donkeys?

>nephilim
>sacrifice
wut

Which studio would be best for animating this?

Gonzo, we know it doesn't deserve better really.

Best: Not quite sure...Shaft?
Most Likely: J.C. or feel.

I think Free would be the best studio to adapt this. It will likely be JC but I could see it working for them too.

Was it a reference to the 90's SF movie?
I only recall BISON DOLLARS and Zangief's one liners.

I don't know why I'm googling for your lazy ass but here youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs

Another chapter where sloth is best girl.
I'm still not sure whether that's leftover algae or a cute hat on her head.

"Yes."

I think its Rock Moss, not Algae.

It's moss and a hat at the same time