American education

>american education

Well at least people know who we are. They may as well call you the Neverlands because I've never heard of you until now.

>implying President Getty isn't the image of greatness

>Tries to talk shit about American education
>Posts picture of what some kid who has no education wrote

Get bent faggot

>never heard of the netherlands
you must be 18 to post here, kid.

>probably niggers
No amount of education will help

This. Getty's burg address was truly a pinnacle of American history.

>They may as well call you the Neverlands because I've never heard of you until now.
#burgerandproud
fucking neck yourself Cletus

fuck off back to Plebbit.

>American banter
Fucking hell.

If your flag is half the rainbow, do you fuck man ass every other day?

(You)

Don't you have some windmills to service?

fuck the niggerlands, literally the canada of yurop. i

I laughed america kun

In all honesty, if it weren't required, legally, to post sources on educative material instead of educative material simply being just that, educative material, then the poor child's reading comprehension might be a bit better.

Also:
>Where's the fucking parents?
My kids had place mats at the dining room table with Presidents and States/Capitals. I whip them out still, and no the president one doesn't have Obama.

> Well at least people know who we are.
Not for long, Mr.45% and counting.

GEORGE WASHINGTON IS A TRAITOR TO THE CROWN

#NOTMYPRESIDENT

kek

>the image of an historical figure is legally owned by some jew corporation called getty images

absolute state of capitalism

>Posting a reddit /r/funny picture that currently has 22.1k upvotes

I know this even though I've never been on reddit and have browsed Sup Forums since 2003.

>Neverlands
michael_jackson.jpeg
also
>check'em

ONE image of the president. Most aren't.

ITT: butthurt muricans trying to insult my fine country because someone hurt their feefees

>oy vey goyim! we'll let you use the letter S but youll have to pay us a little something every time you do

No? There's plenty of completely free images with zero licensing fees. Capitalism is shit, but not for this reason.

I could have sworn when I was a kid, his name was Geddy Images. Anyone else remember this?