Catalexit

We must not do the same mistake twice.

WE REMAIN OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

ep00.epimg.net/descargables/2017/10/16/0bb31483791d25946b4176616eed01e7.pdf?rel=mas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eight

You're no different than our calexit people: communist, self hating, traitor scum.

Guys, this is not a thread about catalan independence. That's already a fact

This is about Catalonia remaining out of (((EU)))

there's no better description
>hurr let's impose capital controls so those swines learn a lesson on respecting people's dignity
The king and parliament should remove that autonomy bullshit

How do you say eight seconds in spanish?

Considering all the degeneracy and Liberal filth that comes out of california wouldn't it be better if they left the union?

I'm rooting for you, but this is the most likely outcome, so do as you wish..

Ocho segundos

ideally yes, in practice no. Calishits get away with their shit because they're kinda important

GET OUT MANOLOS

>Señor Puigdemont, usted no puede declarar la independencia
>Fue sin querer querieeeendo. Pipipipipipipipipipi

>catalan independence.
>already a fact.

I know that the separatist have a several autism but these levels of not being in touch with the reality are startling

>catalan independence
>fact

>Mr. Puigdemont, please, could you tell us if you've declared independence or not?
>repression and muh feelings, look those links (I don't know what I'm doing please help)

Cuckdemont letter to Rajoy: ep00.epimg.net/descargables/2017/10/16/0bb31483791d25946b4176616eed01e7.pdf?rel=mas

>STRONG MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS!
MEDIOCRE MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE!
WEAK MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS!
How hard is it to rephrase your thread as "is it good if Catalonia unilaterally declares independence?".
Answer btw is: you will get raped and the EU will look away.

Time has past and CuckdelMont is telling the same, yea-but-no-but-yea...

Also, don't forget that there are like 7M people in Cataluña, more than 5M legally able to vote, even when the referendum has 2.5M votes (wich I strongly doubt), Puigdemont's republic still have to deal with half of the population decided to remain spanish

¿How would they do that?

Deal with what?
Majority > Minority

Have you milked the cows already?
Peasant

Catalans are minority in Spain but they still try to break the Constitucion and act agains the law.

O C H O

C

H

O

Brexit should be stopped! There's 45% of brits against it!
Ffs Manolo.

Daily reminder that the will of the majority of 47 millions of spaniards weights more than the will of the majority of catalonians.

If you don't agree with this you don't agree with democracy.