Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kl06bfq48
youtu.be/mw_HKzo9Ync
youtube.com/watch?v=_aCo08MPoco
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing will happen

>Sup Forums froths itself up for 24 hours to another non-happening

Boy, where have I seen this before.

If you watch his show tonight and sit through all the commercials he will tell you!

Let's hope happenings wasn't counted on that

SOON

definitely not the celeb LARP who was supposed to come out in some interview on friday outing hollywood pedos

Wtf its nothing?

My boredom got so big it created it's own universe with absolutely 0 happenings.

Don't worry. Coming soon.

Every fucking time

don't look at the moon.

What happens if I look at the moon?

Fake spaceniggers will beam thoughts into your head using the moon as a radar dish. Get your tinfoil ready, it's gonna be long time before we can fight the NWO

Fpbp

He looked at the moon

Pay attention.

Hillary cancelled all of her media appearances today for a 'hurt foot'. She doesn't want to face the media when the truth comes out.

That's annoying.

She got a foot brace and ended up doing the gram Norton show.

I thought she was on the run too

didn't judge jeanine promise us some major shit yesterday?
come on Fox News, drop some shit, I want to see democrats in jail by the end of the day

TRUMP TO MAKE AN LIVE ANNOUNCEMENT NOW.
TURN ON FOX

Did you look at the moon!?

Oh Fug! It is 4 reelz this time goys!

he can't read what you just typed user

F

REEEEEEEEEEE SAUCE

youtube.com/watch?v=k-Kl06bfq48

Whatever you do, do not look up into the sky. Stay inside.

youtu.be/mw_HKzo9Ync

>THE RETURN OF TRUMP STEAKS!!!

HOLY FUCK ITS REAL

ITS HAPPENING

Anyone here looked at the moon last DAK? I did not. What if we changed to this timeline by not looking at it?

STRONG MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS!
>MEDIOCRE MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE!
WEAK MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS!

i miss ted posting

WHERE IS THE TED POSTING DAHNALD

NOW NOW NOW

Oh fug it's McConnell

>confirmed nothingburger

I did not.

Does anyone have a YouTube link where I can watch the happening?

Spooky stuff user

Day of the bog when

youtube.com/watch?v=_aCo08MPoco

Is habbening???

No, it's just cuckboy Mitch saying they are on board with tax cuts (which is great if they actually follow through)

check'd
also don't look directly at the Bog

motherfucker, i told you NOT to look
>get a shovel

kek. what/when was this?

Nothing about the hash ode from last night?

Dont you know?

"I don't know, Mitch, maybe even to YOU..."

those threads were gold

MISTAH PRESIDENT SIR MISTAH PRESIDENT

that one guy sounds like he's about to fucking explode

Hannity also said he would be waterboarded for charity. We're still waiting. Hannity is a fraud.

>unironically believing Hannity isnt just a big a shill for right wing globalists as any other pundit on left-wing cable news

This is definitely something to notice. Could be (probably is) nothing but still on a day when shit involving her might be going down for her to cancel all her appointments and disappear is interesting

ahaha these women

and that's why women shouldn't be allowed to leave the house

First word I heard was Puerto Rico

WRONG!!! It's Porta Rico.

Nothing today I guess. I think people fail to realize that guys like Hannity now probably take their cues from the internet, not the other way round. Well know before he does!

Politics is rarely loud and show-y. I know it would be cool for Trump to bludgeon Chuck Schumer w a bust of George Washington live, but
1) last night Assange posted and older article talking about taking down a corrupt group by cutting off the tail of the snake....taking out lots of little players.
2) Hildebeast is AWOL
3) Trump all of a sudden has a meeting w McConnel at his side.

Maybe this shows something like, (speculating here) McConnell was with (((them))) but now for whatever reason is with Trump?

just spitballing.

Hannity is a kike loving neo-cuck faggot, there is nothing he says that will substantiate anything.

A couple of weeks ago, a post appeared saying that a 2016 surveillance video was going to be released (possibly Seth Rich-related) pending certain triggers *by* October 17, but Sup Forums got distracted by shills again, so nobody is going to take a personal risk like that.

Im surprised you faggots still believe hes going to do anything after what 9 months?
-Didnt lock up Hillary
-Didnt lock up 100% guilty comey
-Didnt lock up NSA leakers
-Didnt lock up Brennan for lying in front of congress
-still no tax plan
-still no wall
-pandered to liberals after charlottesville
-supports ban on bump stocks aftet muh vegas shooting
-death tax not gone

Hes a fucking failure who fed us all lies. There is no justice in this country other than you buying a gun and doing it your fucking self.
Fuck these people.
And fuck you for not being angry about it.

See my post above,
I am tired of spoon feeding faggots like you.

The most insulting thing about it is that the left at least has Mueller. We have nothing.

I live in reality
You live in Trump Fairy tale land
go write yourself more fan fiction.
kys

Guy was arrested and charged for this, not sure if he went to jail

Wheres our special prosecutor after the GOP asked the house intel committee for one?
I thought we had a GOP controlled congress.
Oh right.....
These people and you that still support them are a joke.

Fuck off shill

There hasn't been a congressional election since 2016 so... what are you fucking talking about?

2018 elections will be the time for angry people to oust swamp creatures and pave the way. If it doesn't happen after 2018, only the people are to blame.

Truth hurts doesnt it? "Red-pilled" my ass.
Why is Trumps DoJ blocking Foia documents into Hillary Clinton.
Why did JUST TODAY the FBI release Comeys document HEAVILY REDACTED.
I thought the new FBI director was Wray, chosen by trump.
Wake the fuck up you stupid fucking brainwashed trump cock sucking niggers.

Just saw a teaser for tonight's Hannity on Fox. Sounds like it is going to be another boring hour of Weinstein whining, just like the night Campos didn't show. I wouldn't waste one minute of my life watching that.

Might of been the CIA hacked the DNC framed it on Russia then leaked the information to wikileaks to see if they could garner more support to not support Trump or to push the anti-Russia we must take them out narrative.

1. Seth Rich and Kimdotcom
2. Campos
This is why I only watch tucker. Fuck Hannity.
Hes a israeli pawn.

why are you here?

Nailed it

To wake you fuckers up and make you angry.
The only way things are going to change is when people realize the truth and get fucking pissed.

I watched the hour when Campos didn't show. First off, the hysterics over Weinstein was ridiculous. Second Hannity didn't mention anything about Campos (after advertising it for days), then he finished the show by touting his soon to be box office flop featuring Big Star Kevin Sorvino. Classic bait and switch and I fell for it. I blame myself, but won't do it again.