What's the best country to get wife-tier women? Both politically and looks-wise

Pic-Related and pics needed.

This thread again?

Yes. I want more options. Nice Kiira pic too.

All women pale in comparison to The Korpi.

The Korpi is the Queen of Sup Forums

The Korpi is the Queen of all.

The world doesn't deserve The Korpi. Fuck it, this is now a Kiira Korpi appreciation thread.

I'm talking to a girl in Turkey right now, she is one of the most wife tier women I have ever met. American cunts can't compete

I'm curious about women in Italy though. What do Italanons say?

Is she a Christian or a cockroach?

She is loosely Muslim. She barely follows her faith and she has shown interest in learning about Christianity because she knows I am

DROP IT. THOSE WHO BURN THE COAL, MUSE PAY THE TOLL.

As hard as I have tried, I have never been able to understand pesäpallo.

She is basically half Greek half Turk with some Iraqi

Kek. She is the most feminine girl I've ever met though. Really

Convert her or you're a traitor. Retake the metaphorical Constantinople that is her.

I know. I will try m8. Even now I would barely call her Muslim. You know how women are. If she doesn't convert it is on me

Move her to your home, convert her, and have her burn her childhood Quran in front of you to show her loyalty to God.

Any of the Eastern European countries.

But, you cannot be a faggot degenerate. You also have to be the bread winner. Looks don't matter as much, but you have to come under their ideal of 'strong'

I've spent a lot of time in Ukraine, Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. They all have gorgeous women who are looking for a man. Ukrainian women are probably the closest to a 1950's American women. Most of them would gladly stay at home and raise a family. Polish girls are beautiful, most are fair haired and blue eyed... However I'd say your average Polish girl is like an American women in the 80/90s. Conservative enough to marry (maybe) but they have liberal tendencies thanks to being in Central Europe. They like to look good, dress up and party etc.. You don't see that as much in Ukraine/Belarus/Lithuania, but you will have a harder time communicating with someone from there.

She is about to finish her undergrad in law and she will move here for her Masters, I don't know for how long. We're not really at that level yet but I do want to show her the beauty of God

Chechnyan women, no doubt

Your own. Inter-cultural relationships introduce unnecessary complexity and break extended family structures, not to mention the identity issues that may arise in the children. That said, it doesn't bother me terribly much, just know what you're getting into.

Im interested in Russia or Ukraine. I was talking to some girls on vk and alot of them seem pure outside the big cities.

>Thai flag

No. Stick to your ladyboys,

Tbh I prefer farm girls. Generally conservative and have cute faces. Cute face is really all I need.

Doesn't matter, they are only for their own nationality of men. The world is not a meltingpot, now fuck off.