WILL SHE EVER LEARN TO STOP HUMILIATING HERSELF?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/16/hillary-clinton-breaks-toe-falling-stairs-misses-bbc-interview/
Mrs Clinton said: "I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.
>RUNNING

Kek works in mysterious ways

kek
I bet she had one of her cannibal(or parkinson) seizures again

someone needs to shoop her head on the topless slut that hit the stop sign.

>BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour
This is really a show in Britain....

What if she had something weird going on her with foot like diabeetus feet

Holy shit
Russians broke Hillary's toe

i dont think i've ever seen someone fall backwards while going down stairs

>I was running
like this right

>"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand

BOY THAT'S A HOT COFFEE CUP

Trump curse strikes again.

>that spacing

What is this book like 30 pages if it had normal formatting. What a crook.

> I was running down stairs
> running
honestly just her simplest quotes stink of absolute deception.
I could say that if you're RUNNING DOWN stairs it's almost impossible to fall BACKWARDS but is it even worth the analysis.
what a fucking creep

>"I was running down the stairs in heels with a cup of coffee in hand, I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.
god she's the worst fucking liar on the planet.

DUHH

Imagine if she was our president. We'd have some frail, fragile old lady with questionable cognitive state who's prone to falling over as our commander in chief. I don't think any country would take us seriously, and it'd just look to the world as if we'd opted to be run by committee. Lord knows she'd have handed most daily responsibilities over to Huma Abdu-Abedin, and left the policy decisions up to the Democratic leadership. Which means we'd be run by thinktanks and policy influencers owned by corporations and propped up by academia.

Seriously, nobody would be taking us seriously. It'd be like having a 98lb ancient Trudeau in office.

Being protected from public awaiting habbening

>running down the stairs
>fell backwards
Huh?
I think it's more like she didn't want to get booed again

>Tfw trying to drop an awfully hot covfefe pot on trump

She let a broken toe keep her from doing an interview? That's fucking ridiculous. I once broke a toe by dropping a wooden box on it, and I went to work as usual the next day. Just had to wear a soft shoe. She's a fucking idiot and a huge liar. I doubt she broke her toe at all.

How do you break a toe falling backward?

>I was talking over my shoulder and my heel caught and I fell backwards.

Am I reading this wrong or is she implying she fell up the stairs, not down?

>Women
>Getting any more than hour on radio

Overkill ruins a lie everytime. She can never resist the urge to embroider.

>Am I reading this wrong or is she implying she fell up the stairs, not down?
yea

Well she can't say she fell because she got dizzy and passed out for a second (which is probably what happened). Everyone would say it's good she wasn't President.

She bailed on the interviews when she learned what questions were going to be asked of her.

like i could run down stairs in regular shoes just fine and im a young guy in good shape but heap on all that other shit and i'd fucking kill myself trying to do that. and we're supposed to believe that a 70 year old overweight lady was doing that? fucking hell. even if for some reason this WERE true it shows incredibly poor judgement on her part. it's downright reckless.

Hillary Clintons unedited statement on her fall:

"I slipped and hit my head on mirror... the glass broke when my head struck it. It struck me as funny, Donald... Do you understand me? It struck me as funny..."

He hasnt heard of the CFR
laughingwhores.jpg

>going this specifecally into detail over such a unimportant thing.

Well, i know that if i do this, i am lying to somebody.

iced chai = seizure
coffee = complete blackout

At least the bongs keep their old lady locked up in a castle all day only to parade her around every few months in a carriage. I dont for one second believe she wears heels since everytime i see her in public she is a wobbly old cunt wearing flat slip on shoes. Be the bitter hag she is I dont doubt Bill sabotaged her wall scooter and pushed her down the stairs giving hinself at least 3 months of peace on Earth before he dies too.

This shit needs to go viral, now.

>running on stairs

Rily dum

>I was running down the stairs
RIIIIIGHTTT!!!!!

>"I was running down the stairs"
>running DOWN the stairs
It is a good thing she wasn't elected president. She can't even obey the laws of gravity

My grandfather has a bit of alcohol induced neuropathy that makes it hard to walk and stay balanced because he can't feel his feet so well

fake and gay btw

Why does Hillary always fail at running?

Low key.

She will run in 2020.

PLEASE STOP RUNNING!!

yes

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT CUPPA JOE HILLARY SPILLED IT AND HURT HER TOE

em still has it

Yes, running. Because that's what mandroids do. Machines aren't alive.

I guess she'll be limping for 2020.

The pact is coming to a close, the return on investment is creeping. She wanted the power, the fame, the money and adoration.. but most importantly, she wanted to be President of the most powerful nation, to leave a mark that spanned the ages. But she failed and it's time to harvest. don't deal with occult magic

run again, you dumb cunt!

'What Happened' fakes are my favorite.

Has someone the kuru comparison pic about killary?

Wouldn't be so bad if women's bullshit stayed only on that hour instead of the other 23 as well.