Reminder: Julian Assange is "Dead"

Saying "he's dead", may not be completely appropriate. He's 'dead' in the sense that our trust in him is compromised, because HE is compromised.

Assange's Fake Interview Breakdown:
youtube.com/watch?v=ApG1XdI-Dd4

Technological Proofs of Concept:

Image Metrics:
youtube.com/watch?v=nA3_X5rQLP0

"Face2Face" Real-time Facial Reenactment:
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Assange 'Responds' To Rumors About His Well Being:

>From 1:20 to 3:45 he touches on the proof of life/safety issue, and why cryptographic keys/text aren't viable because he can't guarantee the security of the keys. He'd rather use 'live' video.

From the above videos, and 'live feed delay/CNN feed lost styled drops', how would we be able to 100% trust that? mindfuck.jpeg

>"...more interested rather than proof of life, provide proof not under duress." 3:49-4:08

>"...what we had hoped was that those people concerned with my safety, would direct their attention to those people who are responsible for the situation, that's the U.K., U.S., and Ecuadorian Govt's." 5:17-5:38

>"...when the concern [for Assange's well being] became very prominent, the result was a black PR campaign [later goes on to describe the literal shilling attempts, from previously described Govts] tried to infest the concern and take it off somewhere else, and largely succeeded." 5:55-7:18

>"...if this sort of thing happens in the future, think to yourselves; 'is what is claimed undermining the ability for WikiLeaks to operate...'...if the answer is yes, then you should be extremely skeptical about what the claim is." 7:18-7:52

>"...having seen how concern for us can be manipulated and mislead...we now have a game plan first if this kind of thing happens again. [sic]" 7:58-8:11
youtube.com/watch?v=nFr8sa7UFzc

D.A."K." = Day Assange "Killed"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isLiUEA3Sl0
youtube.com/watch?v=DmPNhh17AGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah. No.

If he's so smart, why is he dead?

This kind of got me earlier today. I've never heard him refer to himself in the third person before. Seems more likely it's not really him managing that account.

No what? Not compromised, or you think the tech is bs?

I'm saying he isn't dead, but that we shouldn't trust him.

Every time Assange is about to release something big you stupid niggers show up. Just like those idiots on reddit. Fuck off!

Read it, I'm saying he isn't dead.

wrong. I trust him. fuck off. Pizzagate is real.

>Pizzagate is real.
Never said it wasn't.

Assange can be trusted.

This is a process called 'tweening' where you blend two frames to make editing down an interview less obvious and jarring for the viewer.

In old interviews they would constantly clip in and out and they were kind of bullshit to watch by comparison.

geeks

Why cut less than 3/4ths of a second?

(mid word, mind you)

When shills try to tell me that Assange can't be trusted, I pay much closer attention to the next WL drop. If you cocksuckers are already doing pre-emptive damage control then something worthwhile must be about to be released. So thanks for the heads up, fag

Something I literally present in the OP.

>"...if this sort of thing happens in the future, think to yourselves; 'is what is claimed undermining the ability for WikiLeaks to operate...'...if the answer is yes, then you should be extremely skeptical about what the claim is." 7:18-7:52

Also, in the 'Emily' video, her eyelids in some sections perform just like Assange's lapel in his interview. A little rougher, albeit.

I'm showing both sides on purpose.

>I pay much closer attention to the next WL drop.
Good, we all should. I'm not saying I don't trust WikiLeaks, I'm saying Govts can manipulate anyone they want (real or perceived). I trust the info dumps, but it's hard to trust the man.

WikiLeaks can be, but maybe Assange can't be 100%.

fair enough.

Reminder, you know nothing about video editing, thus you can't spot a morph cut.
Reminder: He has appeared in public since then.
youtube.com/watch?v=isLiUEA3Sl0

Reminder: You can't fucking read.
I'm NOT saying he's DEAD. I'm saying he's ALIVE. I'm saying we can and should trust WikiLeaks, but maybe we should be wary of Assange himself, as an individual.
See and

if you're still caught up in proof and evidence, then you're weak. not useful to me

assange is "alive" because I fucking say so. nigger. think like a white man.

Read before posting, plebbitor. For fuck's sake.

no. you fucking stupid ass.
trust and belief are jewish concepts and lies, you will NEVER fit in on Sup Forums
EVER

With software like face2face and audioshop
Any and all TV could be fake
And
We'd
Never
Know

youtube.com/watch?v=DmPNhh17AGQ
>right right

Says the fag who only comes to Sup Forums to type naughty words.

Better than just listening and believing.

Listen to everything
Believe nothing without proof

>one off
Indeed.

Most important bit was Assange dancing kek

The artifacts in the video is from cutting out pieces he most likely paused and they morphed the frames together.

Literally mid-word.

Why wont he come to the balcony anymore? Why wont he PGP?

>From 1:20 to 3:45 he touches on the proof of life/safety issue, and why cryptographic keys/text aren't viable because he can't guarantee the security of the keys. He'd rather use 'live' video.

>"...more interested rather than proof of life, provide proof not under duress." 3:49-4:08

Bye bread.

How would you have phrased it? "How's the prosecution of me going?"... Awkward.

Checked.
I'm assuming it was an automated tweet, or a staff-member.

Some people seem to think he'd be able to keep activating his "deadman switch" from inside the embassy, where every radio wave, every frequency, in and out is probably analyzed by 10 secret service organizations... There is no more "deadman switch". Yes, he is compromised. There is actually no way for him to keep reactivating it without anyone finding out how to do it for him.

>high
my eyes saw you as xx88

He pretty much says exactly that in the last video I posted in the OP.

He's been on the balcony a few times since Oct 21 2016.