You don't need a bumpstock to kill a deer...

You don't need a bumpstock to kill a deer. I'm a former gun owner but even I agree there is literally no reason why anyone would need to own a bump stock and have full auto abilities. Full auto has one purpose, to kill and maim a large amount of people.

If bump stocks were illegal then there's a strong chance that Vegas would have never happened. It makes me sad to see gun owners getting upset over the idea of new regulations when the goal is simply to save lives. That's part of the reason I sold all of my guns a few years ago after my wife and I determined I really didn't need to have them around. Statistically you are more likely to be killed by a gun than to use one in self defense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8kL9Qhu_W18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if I want to kill a whole crowd of deer in one day instead of hunting the entire season?

Checkmate

You can bump fire with your finger should i turn that in as well?

> Gadsden flag
> Pro-Gun control cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=8kL9Qhu_W18

BAN ASSAULT FINGERS

>literally no reason why anyone would need to own a bump stock
Correct, it just makes your aim shit
>if bump stocks were illegal then vegas would not have happened
1. millionaires like Steve could easily get full auto guns, whether they are legal or not
2. the original plan in vegas was to blow up a fuel tank near the crowd, this could be achieved with a semi auto weapon
>new regulations save lives
what is chiraq
>statistically you are more likely to be killed by a gun than to use one in self defense
no shit, that doesn't mean take away the right to self defense. if you take away guns only criminals will have guns. again, consider chiraq

Also get cancer, i am tired of these slide threads but i respond anyway in case you are actually a dumbass, not a shill

Fuck off kike

No, you. Stop buying guns! You are only propagating more death and destruction.

I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your right. I say, sorry, you are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison.

>mfw we don't have a second amendment to hunt deer.
>mfw the whole purpose of the second amendment is to have to power to kill and maim a large amount of people (tyrannical government people)
>mfw trucks of peace still kill large quantities of people without guns
>mfw when your a cuck who lets his government trample all over him.

What has deer got to do with it.
Guns are for freedom and keeping politician scared

Okay, don't blow up there Ahmed Muhammad, but I'm keeping my second ammendment.

>former gun owner here

hide gun control threads
do not reply to gun control threads

Why the fuck do you have that flag when you want to infringe on one of the most fundamental rights a person can have? And wtf is this ignorance of pro-gun control people thinking "well if you ban X then the criminal will give up and do nothing! Even though they can clearly so Y or Z instead." The Vegas shooter had a makeshift bomb in his car. Had you banned all guns he could have easily strategically planted those bombs and potentially harm/kill more people. Or you know just buy illegal guns because he had a fuck ton of money and enough shady connections to do that.

pretending that the point of guns is hunting. no, the point of guns is killing traitors.

There is no bumpstock on that bolt action rifle.

Just imagine the realization of a gun control advocate when they're in a life or death situation that if they had a gun they would be able to end it. I wonder how often this happens to people, it's got to be a really shitty feeling, I bet your brain even refuses to accept it because of how much it could harm your psyche.

fuck offfffffff

Or what if my hotel room is overlooking a loud concert? What do?

Its called WANT.... Do I NEED a brand new car? NOPE! Do I WANT a brand new car? HELL YEAH! Do I NEED an upgraded iPhone? NOPE. Do I WANT one.... YUP!!!
Shall not be infringed

That contradiction left me scratching my head more than the user's stupid argument.

Why do Germans have to keep fucking everything up for the entire world? Your entire race should just stop talking. All you want is to be dominated by the state. Pathetic cucks desu

sage

And I think you should go back to your sand country.

BAN STRINGS AND SPLIT RINGS

This is actually already banned, but you can imagine how effective this ban would be to a determined individual

pussy

Do you shilling retards actually think anyone buys this nonsense?

OP show us your flag

SAGE goes in Options

go and blow up for your pedophile prophet ahmed

>You don't need a bumpstock to kill a deer
and fags don't need marriage to fuck eachother
what's yer point

Why do these gun control shills always use the Gadsden flag now? Is it one autistic leftist spamming the same shitty thread, or a concerted effort by a horde of autists?

The Gadsden flag has historically been the emblem of anti gun control, so is this there pathetic excuse at "rebranding"?

>you don't need a bumpstock to kill a deer.
It's not about deer it's about large groups of whiney ass gun grabbing libtards like yourself, so get off your mom's sofa and do something because listening to your ilk is getting quite boring

ban assault matches
wildfires and arson destroys
stop the matchbox loophole

>If bump stocks were illegal then there's a strong chance that Vegas would have never happened.

If they only made killing innocent people illegal.

Come take it.

A belt loop can be used in place of a bump stock. Bump stocks are no more than interesting toys to have fun with. The gun grabbers are just using them as the new target of their reactionary, emotional "Won't SOMEBODY do SOMETHING" campaign. They will not stop until every person on the planet is defenseless and utterly reliant on Big Brother.

>lever action shotgun is too much firepower for ozzies
fucking kek.get some freedom.

The second amendment is NOT for killing deer.

SHALL

Until America, door to door, takes every handgun, this is what you're gonna have. It's pathetic. It really is pathetic. It's sad.

Come get them.... I DARE YOU

>You don't need a bumpstock to kill a deer
You don't even need to kill a deer, the vast majority of the population in the first world has access to a grocery store, so they can live off of a plant based diet just fine.

>If bump stocks were illegal then there's a strong chance that Vegas would have never happened.
You don't even need a bump stock to bump fire though.

>It makes me sad to see gun owners getting upset over the idea of new regulations when the goal is simply to save lives.
If you want to reduce gun deaths you should go after handguns (which can be bump fired too btw).

>I say, sorry, you are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do own a gun I think you should go to prison.
And why are you allowed to decide for people what they are allowed to own and what they aren't? Honestly, you are not allowed to reproduce, I don't care if you think it's your right and I think that you should be castrated.

guns dont exist to kil dear. they exist to kill germans and french

>Statistically you are more likely to be killed by a gun than to use one in self defense.
Wrong faggot that stat includes suicides. You are a dumb fuck, get an education.

When will you americans realize that "I like guns" isn't enough of an argument to justify thousands of unneeded deaths each year?

He probably would have been more effective without the bump stock desu, had he used a semi auto and aimed his shots he probably would have killed a lot more than just spraying in the general direction of the concert.
Has there been any count on how many of those 500 injuries at the concert where caused by actual bullet wounds vs. Sally tripping and scuffing a knee on the way to the bathroom.

>no reason why anyone would need
Bill of Rights, not bill of needs.

This is well understood. Go die, shill.

Stay strong, swatchnog.

In all seriousness kys. Just because a decision was the best for you doesn't mean it's the best for everyone. I'm not petitioning got for everyone to own guns just the people who want them. I was raped by a neo Nazi who threatened my life in court. I have a hand gun for personal protection and multiple assault rifles and shot guns for home protection. I have 4 kids and a husband. The person who raped me was a multiple time felon that had hollow point ammo and multiple firearms. You should know felons aren't allowed to own guns. My sons and daughters know how to fire guns and I will have it no other way. You can give away your safety but You will pry mine from my cold dead hands.

>unneeded

>Criminals will just hand over their guns

When will you Swedes realize that "I like black cock in my wife" isn't enough of an argument to justify thousands of unneeded rapes each year?

when you realize you need to fuck off and die faggot. you'll never take my sig550

Is this a proxy?

Oh, when we take out the blacks, gun crime is less than Sweden. Swallow that BBC you aids ridden soon-to-be third worlder.

While I'm on board for banning most fully autos (Which are already mostly banned and if not, extremely expensive), it's worth noting bump stocks are incredibly easy to home craft since it's spring based, you can look up a guide online for cheap to boot.

Such a regulation won't prevent the next shooting considering how easy it is to make if the shooter wants to use a bump stock.

But fuck off fag, hands off my pistols, semi autos, and burst fire too.

Citizens deserve the exact same arms as the corrupt government own. The government has no right to bear arms whereas the citizens do.

Bump stocks are a meme. We're not outlawing memes, faggot.

It's not for killing deer. It's for killing cia niggers

Fuck off

The majority of violent gun related crimes are from ILLEGAL guns. These arent pistol permit carrying decent people. These are gang members, thugs etc. So by your logic, every Muslim is a terrorist and should be punished. Every man should be castrated because a few men rape. Solid theory genius.

Why does the gun argument always assume one just wants to hunt. I have a fucking arsenal of AKs, saigas and ARs and hell a fucking desert eagle. None of these are used for hunting that's fucking stupid. Also bump firing is way the fuck inaccurate and can be done without a bumpstock, might as well ban assualt rubber bands.

no gun owner has and will never say this shit, peddle your lies elsewhere

I am glad to hear lefty faggots like you have turned in their guns. This should be encouraged.

Criminals will turn it in because that's human nature!

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED aside, do you honestly think the- oh, filename. Nice b8

>Full auto has one purpose, to kill and maim a large amount of people.

It's actually not very good for that. Particularly bump stocks.

But yeah, they're useless. Might as well ban them and shut everyone up about America "not doing anything".

dumbass

It's not about hunting, user.

Arms are a constitutional right for one purpose and one purpose only: to shoot at the government if and when it becomes tyrannical.

SHALL

Because seriously as our neighbor to the north you know how it would be impossible to stop right? We dont live on an island. Demographically it would never happen.

do we have any evidence that a bump stock was used? Groupings and accuracy would say it wasn't.

The 2nd Amendment is about hunting tyrants, not hunting deer.

>>You don't need a bumpstock to kill a deer
>You don't even need to kill a deer, the vast majority of the population in the first world has access to a grocery store, so they can live off of a plant based diet just fine.
Says the toothpaste gargling faggot who doesn't know shit about deer. They are pests, there are as many deer running around here as you have muslims running around your streets, except our pests just get hit by cars, while yours hit you with cars. They also just happen to be delicious, so why on earth would you not want to bag a 100 lbs of delicious meat for just a few $$$ and do a solid for the environment at the same time?

ahahah typical swede
>implying this isn't bait

Obligatory

what if i have to shoot through a crowd of people to defend myself from lena dunham? you never thought of that did ya

Is.. Is that a 10/22?

Maybe you're a pussy?

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

receiver and rear sight look like it

You dont live in America, Id never expect you to understand. I do know you can keep your opinions on said matter to yourself. If youve got the testicular fortitude to take mine away, be my guest & try. Collection 2.

Exactly! This man gets it.

1/10 for my reply also
Sage

We already don't have full auto you dolt.
Also, the vast amount of gun related crime doesn't come from law abiding citizens. It comes from criminals. You think a criminal is going to give a fuck about gun control? All you're doing is disarming the same people who weren't going to be the problems in the first place... and if you have such a boner for gun related deaths in America I have a long list of other things that kill more Americans every year... the fucking common flu kills more people than firearms do. God damn, I hate how stupid you are.

Any gun ban. It wouldnt work. Were surrounded by land. Australia it works. Theyre on an island. America it would never work.

See this:

Shut the fuck up, CIA. Liberty is liberty.

If American gays have the freedom to fuck each other in the ass, then American patriots have the right to defend themselves from tyranny.

Why would you buy 7 slightly different flavours of Kalashnikov?

Deer are only pests because you exterminated its natural predators that were killing your livestock.

>except our pests just get hit by cars, while yours hit you with cars
Nice try but we've yet to have a Muslim chimpout.

>so why on earth would you not want to bag a 100 lbs of delicious meat for just a few $$$ and do a solid for the environment at the same time?
Because meat is bad for you?

>people actually took this bait seriously

>bill of needs

Suppression fire has great application in even small group fire fights. Say for example about 20 antifa are about to torch your car in the driveway.
You take your legal 5 round manual cock pistol and manage to piss off/minorly wound 5 antifa.
OR you take out your 50 round automatic bump stock rifle and demonstrate a few rounds to the air, now every antifa in the group knows they can each get hit, if they run then good, if not then they don't deserve to keep living any way, Darwinism bitch.

if you don't own a gun, you're a faggot nanny state cuck and should gas yourself and your entire genepool.

>Bipod mounted
>Bump fire stock
How in the fuck?

Now that I've proved my point I'd also like to address the FACT that you don't need 10 bullets to kill a deer!

There's no reason at all to have massive magazines that allow you to fire 30 rounds in a second. You don't need that to hunt deer.

>inb4 muh tyranny!! 1776!!
You can still protect yourself with a revolver or a single shot shotgun. If you must.

>that pic
>not "what in 'tardation"
missed it by a country mile

> former gun owner