I'm saving up money for a vasectomy. And for safe measures, the wife is going to get her tubes tied...

I'm saving up money for a vasectomy. And for safe measures, the wife is going to get her tubes tied. When is pol going to realize the end of humanity is better then the perpetuation of it?

T. White male.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1040302/most-men-in-the-us-and-europe-could-be-infertile-by-2060-according-to-a-new-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=CsnuHQ8KUy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope they cut your jugular instead.

Yes

What are your thoughts on evolution, OP?

Your wife is fucking another guy

>saving up

wut?

You know they are literally 200 dollars at planned parenthood with no insurance right?

fpbp

Kek

If you truly believe that you'd skip right to the good bit and kill your wife and yourself.

Maybe the real reason youre stilll alive is because this is not actually your idea and, as above, your wife is fucking someone else.

Prove me wrong.

I want her to get them tied.

I'll know. I have my ways. She's not exempt from wrath.

But fortunately I'm not like the most of you who choose shitty cheaters. I'm sorry you have to project your failures.

>this not actually you're idea because I don't want it to be and everyone must think the way I think.

Nice trips.

kids are terrible, good choice.

good goyim
Wife letting you upgrade your cuckshed as a reward?

qz.com/1040302/most-men-in-the-us-and-europe-could-be-infertile-by-2060-according-to-a-new-study/

What is going on guise ???

Good idea, user. Get the fuck out of the human gene pool. You're not up for being a man so it's a total win win.

You may look white, but i can see through you, kike

Fuck off

Soy based food and plastic.

At this point I don't think I could argue with that idea. Humanity's always been pretty screwed up.

Only weak men get a vasectomy.

fpbp

>I can say cuck, I'm so amazing

>T. White male.
lmao don't kid yourself faggot.

How is the end of humanity better than perpetuating it?

>everyone I don't like is a jew when they trigger me

>implying living the NEET live isn't the most redpilled way to live.

good luck dealing with your roastie and divorce faggot.

> bothered by waf bait
Admit it, you are in a cuckshed

/thread

Just snap the whole thing off while you're at it, you're a cuck anyway.

>saying cuck is the only thing I know how to do

>tfw you get a vasectomy to stop your wife from getting pregnant but it actually just changes the color of the baby

how about not and tell your wife that the 18 neighbor girl is moving in

>adding "im a white male" onto the end
obvious troll is obvious

lol i was just fucking with you i'm not the average brainless nazi nigger nor am i an antisemite.

The world would be better off without people, but voluntary sterilization just ensures that the future will belong to people too stupid to realize that.

What about someone like me? I'm 6ft, good muscular genes, grey eyes, deep voice and overall manly looking guy.

Except I have a 9cm benis so i've decided not to pass on my genes (because i'm too insecure to show any girl my dick and don't want any kids of mine inheriting it even though my dad didn't have it).

Why would you want a wife if you aren't having children? That's madness. Do you actually like her or something?

Whites not having kids isn't going to save the world.

Africans not having kids is what would save the world.

First world populations were already naturally declining before third world immigration.

>permanent solution instead of just abstaining or using multiple forms of contraception which are all temporary
Good, we need less ADD-riddled retards who are so prone to erratic behavior and extreme responses to simple stimuli.

the other way around, actually
nowadays, only those worthless enough to pretty much have nothing to lose would seed a roasties
be they jamal, or whichever "white" trash

people winning at life have errything to gain with a vasectomy and not breeding
sure, at the cost of civilization, granted
but for all it'd change, civilization already is dead anyway
kikes want the world?
they can reign over hell when I'm gone, for all I care.

Genes are completely irrelevant, in a few centuries humans will be completely rewritten genetically to be fat superior anyway, anything considered 'good genes' now will be dogshit compared to the future of humanity, you may as well procreate just to ensure we get there

>T. (((White male))).

You know you usually get your tubes tied AFTER you have children

I'm a white nationalist from Sup Forums. When I'm not out protesting with a tiki torch, I'm at home pleasuring trap booty hole with that tiki torch.

Well, consider yourself a volunteer for the special attack squadron when the race war comes.

If you are white; you are a worthless race traitor.

I got a vasectomy. Only after my wife made 3 people come out of her cunt. Op you're a degenerate fuck. If you're going to settle down and not have kids, you're no better than a faggot. At least a man would be easier to live with. Women, biologically, exist to shit babies out of the cunts. Why you would choose to live with one for the rest of your life and not make babies makes you a fucking disgrace to your species.

My wife wanted me to get snipped because she had two rough labors. I refused so she got her tubes tied instead. I don't like it, but we are old enough that having a baby is more dangerous and more likely to be a retard. Already got 3 so we called it. I still refuse to have my shit cut out of principle. I won't willingly become a Fisher King. Fuck that shit, you are a faggot OP. Enjoy getting it undone after you find out she's fucking a Jamal.

>remove self from gene pool
>call others failures

My race and any race isn't worth giving allegiance too. White people suck as much as kikes do.

I have a friend who is recovering from a brain clot. He's never going to become himself again. Nobody visits him. He had no children of his own so he's at the mercy of people who aren't emotionally vested in him. I don't know if you've ever seen or talked to someone in this state, but what I know for sure is that it'll be your future if you don't have kids.

t.cuckold

youtube.com/watch?v=CsnuHQ8KUy4
You're proving this video true, OP.
Good riddance that hedonistic faggots like you won't be able to procreate.

Agree with you OP. Too many fucking meaningless people in this world.

>implies someone works at taco bell
>has no job and has nothing better to do than larp as a nazi

You're providing true

The idea is to introduce non worthless people into the world. Humanity will carry on with or without you. People with your mindset probably shouldnt have kids anyways. The ultimate mark of failure in life is when your gene pool ends.

I had this done in January this year. Wasn't too bad. Make sure that the doctor specializes in the procedure where they not only server the vas, but they cauterize the severed ends as well. It has a failure rate of like 1 in 10,000.

And yes, I have a son already. We actually tried for a second one but the wife miscarried so we decided against trying again.

Implying there are meaningful people in the world.

Fuck off breedcucks. There's no reason to have children in a dystopic society, unless you want your child to get rotherham'd

oh little snowflake better don't debate with me or your whole delusional world will be shattered with the reality black pill i can give you.

>thinks he can have a debate with a breeder

Good. We need less nihilistic whites that don't understand why preserving the white race is important.

There is no debate - it's fucking stupid to have children at this point unless you're paid to do so like Varg

>I actually believe I'm going to last in my enslaved paradigm

>Humanity will carry on with or without you

exactly. you die and that's it, lights out you cease to exist and it doesn't matter if you had kids or not.

I get paid to larp as a nazi. Checkmate.

>And for safe measures, the wife is going to get her tubes tied
;)

That's my decision. Problem officer?

>safety measures
;)

Hellfire when you die.

>I actually believe doing what a normal person would do is slavery regardless of what your doing, including breathing.

just a cheeky slide troll. i've got to give this one some credit though, that safety measures line was priceless. guaranteed responses due to obvious implications of his wife having affairs and thus him being surgically and in fact a clear cut case of classic cuck.

Im just glad that people with your mindset are going extinct. Thank god for birth control.

Gee, i wonder who could be behind this post.

legit question Sup Forums: are vasectomies ok after you've made your 2.1 children contribution to perpetuating the white race?

my gut says no because snipping your manhood is the most emasculating thing you can do but I'd appreciate counterpoints

Plastic everywhere
Soy in food
Sulfates in body wash and shampoo
Estrogen and other pesticides in tap water
GMOs
Anti masculine culture

The list goes on and on, I wonder (((who))) could be behind all this?

Give me whatever you have I don't care. I'm financially comfortable. I like to have sex. And I'm married to a woman. Women are primal creatures who desire babies. That's the point of male female relationships whether you want to admit it or not.
The world is fucked up. I'll admit. I'm smart, wealthy, physically fit and have good genes overall. I'd rather my offspring continue life here instead of a bunch of welfare niggers. I know the niggers will prevail. But yea. Tell me whatever your "black pill" is. I'm open to hearing the other side of this debate.

No. Not only is 2.1 not enough, but if you snip your manhood, you go to Hell when you die.

Seems like an easy decision.

your manhood will work the exact same after a vasectomy, just without the jamal child support part, ie it's not making you less of a man, on the contrary

This word "normal" is so stupid to use and meaningless. So basically everybody jumps from a bridge and that's normal in that reality so you're gonna do the same, right sheep?

Basically you're becoming idiocracy without people like OP

What a pagan heretic from the satanic synagogue called the catholic church.

where in the Bible does it say this

anecdotally, people I know and also public figures who have vasectomies have weird soyboy faggoty-type appearance/mannerisms

If you are stupid enough to get a vasectomy then thank god your genetics will be removed from the gene pool

This, OP
you might as well as just kill yourself rn

>Pa, meet my boyfriend Tyrone.

This. Wives aren't meant for anything other than shitting out kids.

If you were truly convicted in your beliefs you and your wife would commit suicide. The fact that you don't commit suicide is proof that you believe life is worth living, which in turn means that it is worthy of being perpetuated.

tl;dr kys faggot

>what is love? I have no soul to feel love.

Protties mad ITT. Go pray for Israel.

Life is worth living. Just for myself though. Not for others.

fuck you I'm Catholic and I'm never getting a vasectomy, fag, I'm just asking questions

I'll pray for Israel to be nuked off the earth along with the rest of the earth.