Why does he want Hillary to run in 2020?

Why does he want Hillary to run in 2020?

He's a masochist. He knows she will fuck him hard, and he wants that.

fpbp

This

/thread

Yup. The polls told me so

Because he wouldn't stand a chance against Bernie.

your probably right ... and i say that as a trump voter

He wants to watchbher die before his eyes

so much this. the 3rd time is always the charm

It's her turn, America will get a female democrat as next president, and there's nothing you can do about it.

because Hillary is the easiest opponent.

Zuckermeme will probably beat Trump,so he'd rather Hillary cheat her way to the nomination only to lose again. She has bad health, low energy and is just so unlikable in every way. (lifetime of evil/corruption)
Hillary running menas 8 years of Trump, Zuckerberg running means 4 years of Trump.

Wolololoooooo

>This Time: What happened by H. Clinton

Why would he want to run against someone he already crushed in an election? Gee idk

Bernie is about a year away from being diagnosed with Dementia, its Faceberg's party now.

Notice how they're all meme flags.

really jogs the noggin

>Zuckerberg running means 4 years of Trump.

get a load of this clueless retard

FPBP
Sorry drumpys, My wife's son and me will put Qween Hillary in the white house

if she runs then tranny jeb has to wait another 4 years

SEVEN YEARS FROM NOW

He is on to her tricks from the first time around, next time he will expose her lies, show the world her true face.

Hey man, I voted for Trump but even Bannon admitted Trump has maybe a 30% chance of re-election.

Hillary would be his best bet, anyone else and it will be a real struggle. Trump only won because Democrats had a horrible turn out at the polls, now with them being militarized by the news media every single day, they would vote for ANYONE to get Trump out of office, except Hillary.

Zuckerberg is already sucking up to the country in the jewiest popularity stunt politics has ever seen. But Americans are absolutely retarded so it will work. Trump won't stand much of a chance with a big Democrat turnout and a candidate that appears likable.

sorry to redpill you in this way, I wish it wasn't the case but it quite obviously is.

Wolololooo

hahahahhaaha
>he doesn't know about poster IDs

>his face when

Zuckerberg has the charisma of a dead fish. Not only would he fail to win even if he abused Kikebook to rig his odds, it'd likely cause his site to go the way of Myspace.

Hilldawg! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice bait.

Wrong. Zuckerburg has no chance in hell. He's not likable, he reeks of elitism and he's has no real concrete vision.

Bannon said he'd be removed by the 25th Amendment, not that he'd lose if he ran again.

easy pickings

Are you....

CONCERNED?!?!?!?

Checked. He wants her to announce asap so that when she gets arrested, it will be even better arresting her as a Dem nominee. How could you as a sane person back Hillary and get excited and campaign, then watch her get arrested for treason? Ultimate red pill.

>Wrong. Zuckerburg has no chance in hell. He's not likable, he reeks of elitism and he's has no real concrete vision
He reeks of CIA

Because there's no possible way she'll get backed as a candidate after losing multiple times.

while you faggots were shilling he literally said this in a live press conference just now. PLEASE run again

Because it'd be the death of the Democratic party.
Berniefags didn't want her the first time, you think they'll back her after she steals the nom AGAIN?
Then you'll have the intersectionalists bitching that they ran a white woman yet again.
Besides, no one likes a loser, especially one that lost to le ebil retard Drumpf.

I-I mean this!
Thanks based assposter for showing me the error of my ways.

kek
If Zuckermeme runs, he's an idiot.
Facebook already taints his run given all the (deserved) backlash the site's been getting lately, this would only make the criticism/issues with Facebook a front page story, hurting the brand.

Not to mention, it'll politicize the fuck out of fagbook. I guarantee you there'll be boycotts called on Facebook by the right, which means less money for Zuckercuck, even after he loses.

If he's smart, he'll stick to the shady shit's he's already doing.

Also if he runs, expect the Social Network book/movie to be referenced constantly.

>charisma of a dead fish
Bingo.

I still think there is a distinct possibility of her running again.

If the dems run Zuck and he loses. They lose nothing but 2020. If they run Hill and she loses? Not only do they lose 2020, they officially lose the democrats. Bernie either takes control of the dems, or forms another party. Even the most insane dems would eat a bullet if they saw how stupid their leadership was when Hill loses again.

Are there only shills in this thread? Lol!!!

He knows she'll murder any other real contenders, then all he has to do is drop some killing secret dossier on her right before election day.
The guy knows everything at this point and it's just a game of choosing the right time to let the public in on the truth.
She couldn't win with the entirety of the establishment and media behind her. She ain't winning now.

Kikeberg is out because there will never be a Jew POTUS or a Gook First Lady. Even if he runs a non-horribly alienating campaign full of his trademark turbo-creepiness.

Hillary is the only person who can keep Trump in office. With Hillary, 2020 would be a repeat of 2016. Without Hillary in the mix, the GOP establishment will take the chance to run their own more traditional candidate against Trump and whatever milquetoast candidate the Democrats come up with. They'll make it someone palatable to the Democrats, uniting everyone except hardcore Bernie bros and the 30% or so of devoted Trump voters against Trump. This buys the GOP establishment at least another four years in power with someone more favorable to them in the White House, with a shot at eight years if they actually manage to get some positive shit done for the country during that time. If the markets are really favorable and they can convert some life-long Democrats, they could potentially even be looking at more than eight years thanks to Trump.

bernie will be dead by then

Maybe. I don't think so, and I think Trump knows it. Hence why he wants Hillary to run.

Oh wow.

why ask a stupid question?

Hello Canada

Oy vey shut it down!

Everyone assuming he meant "run for President" and not "run from the law". Tehehehe.

If Trump runs again I will actually vote for him this time. The only reason I didn't go out to vote for him was because I thought Shillary would win for sure.