15 Women Have Accused Trump of Assault or Rape

thinkprogress.org/fox-pundit-rejects-weinstein-comparison-says-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-are-childs-play-dd198091a7c8/

Sup Forums do you believe that Trump is innocent of the charges, or do you just not care?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11545643/100-per-cent-of-Frenchwomen-victims-of-sexual-harassment-on-public-transport.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe that Trump is innocent of any illegal acts.

ROFL he becomes president and every women who he banged came out of the woodwork.

Nobody here cares. The whole Weinstein shit was concern trolling since he is a jew and Democrat donor. Nobody really gives a shit about dumb Stacies that want to complain about sucking a dick 20 years ago.

Harvey wins with over 44 accusers. Bigly.

He probably has used his rich/famous guy advantage to fuck numerous women, but that really isn't any different from any other chad.

/thread to end all threads on this subject.

The most aggressive thing a woman can do to a man in today's society is accuse them of rape. Feminists and the like tend to assert that the general population never believes these accusations when they are first presented, but this is bullshit and we all know it, generally once an accusation has been made it falls upon the accused to prove the accusation wrong (in the court of public opinion anyway).

So of course they're going to accuse fucking Donald Trump of it.

>"Hey baby it's Donald Trump, wanna bang?"
>Oh yes fuck me now!"
20 years later
>Trump is a bad guy and he fu-RAPED ME! HE RAPED ME!

>thinkprogress

If it were only a few women, all of whom were Leftists, I could believe that. We're talking about 15 women, many of whom are registered Republicans.

These attempts at equating Harvey with Trump are pretty lame. Harvey was destroying careers of women that didnt suck him off.

Where are the tapes? Shills and libshits know the power of tapes, 'Grab Em' got him so dead to rights he had no option but to apologize. Well there are no tapes for these stories which are probably fake, but there are tapes of Weinstein...

Why isn't he in jail? I think rapists should be punished for these deeds.

Burden of proof lies on the "Victims"

>meme flag
>thinkprogress.org
>concern shilling

I'm surprised that Hillary didn't have all of the women who accused Trump of sexually assaulting them commit suicide after they failed to help her win the presidency.

It's also unfortunate that she didn't have Shareblue members like you kill yourselves after you lost her the election.

A woman once falsely accused me of rape too and I'm not even a multibillionnaire.

Why do they fess up but don't kill him? If someone rape me I'd kill him.

He seriously doesnt stand a chance they will run a much better candidate against him in 2020

What like zuckerfuck? XD

People who seek power are by nature narcissistic. If you are unfamiliar with that I suggest you lurk a little more. Not only here, but the internet as a whole.

Damn, that's worse than when Cosby's bitches came out of the woodwork (after Cosby dropped too many redpills about the nigger culture)

Except Trump defended himself when he was faced with these allegations and continued to run for President.

Weinstein fled the fucking country and sought counseling when faced with his. That's what makes him lose his credibility in the issue. The same thing applies with Bill Clinton lying under oath.

>accused

I believe Trump once said "pussy" in locker room. Weinstein is a jewish degenerate who deserves to burn.

No bud the wrestler from Hawaii....

I had an ex who was accusing me of hitting her when we were together. So I called her out on it. Turns out she was saying "I hit her" making it sound like I was beating her.

The truth? ONE TIME I snapped her on the ass with the dish towel. You know, that normal thing pretty much every guy has done to his gf/wife since the invention towels

Same shit goes for "rape". Every single woman I know has been "raped". Their "rape" story usually starts like this: "well I was drinking at this bar in Panama city...."

Trust nothing a woman says. Ever.

>many of whom are registered Republicans.

Remember that there are Repubs that don't like him either.

That said: how long until every FemDem comes out with a rape accusation? Something fucking stupid like "He's currently raping us all because he is raping the country" or some such nonsense.

>clumsily brought out in order to win an election
>clumsily brought out when media kikes with connections to group A need something to deflect the media to
call me when their hand is not so obvious

I accuse OP of being a heterosexual, yet we all know it to be an invalid claim

>accused
because if someone is accused they are by default guilty. fuck yourself.

>Child's play

A poor choice of words?

I always knew this sicker was a creepy pedo fuck. That explains why he projects and blames it on people who actually care about this country, who are social nationalists, who want us to be a country for all peope, not just whites and Russians.

Why not both?
(but mostly the second one desu)

they all came out just as he was about to win,sec he won they went quiet

we all know they was fake,where as wienstien is a pedo

Most of the accusations against Trump were easily dismissed once stories started changing and details didn't match up.

Lets go with the most public ones:

1) Lady on the plane misremembered so many details, the airline company said she was incorrect, and multiple people said they remembered Trump being on that flight and that she was drunk and throwing herself all over him. Also, she changed her story multiple times, became completely unbelievable, and reused an overplayed cliched saying of "He was like an octopus." She expected people to believe that he was groping and molesting her for over 15 or 20 minutes while on the flight and nobody noticed or said anything.

2) Reporter who said Trump cornered her in his own has was refuted by his ex wife, and his butler. You could say, "Well they are bias." True, but if she had a recording device, and was interviewing him and recording him at the time, why did she conveniently stop it for when he cornered her? Why didn't she record it and have the story of the century? Because she was lying.

3) Lady in the night club changed her story to completely contradict herself. First she said she didn't know who grabbed her, but pointed out a guy she thought did it later to her friends, and her friends told her it was Trump. Then she said she felt the grab, walked away as fast as possible, looked across the club and saw Trump looking at her and winking, but she didn't know who he was and had to ask her friends. Then she said she saw exactly who grabbed her, and she knew right away that he was Donald Trump and she knew he did it.

4) The lady at Mar-A-Lago was probably the worst. He supposedly sexually harassed her during a benefit dinner, in front of his wife, in front of her husband, in front of everyone who attended the event... and nobody can corroborate her story.

because he's a billionaire who every gold digging whore had a go at

Name all 15 women!? I remember /pol uncovered months ago that one of them was using false info & a false address. If they can't be honest they're full of shit.

screencapped cheers lad

No you wouldn't you little canadian pussy. You'd probably beg for more cock.

I guess I don't care, I'm not a US citizen and I don't even know why people outside of the US still discuss what your dumb orange president is doing

Oh and who can forget the anonymous woman who came out and said Trump raped her while she was a teenager at one of Jeffery Epstein's sex parties. The entire story stunk, and was thrown out of court in multiple jurisdictions, including LA and New York due to lack of evidence. She had a handler who was actively trying to sell her story to multiple "news" agencies, and even they turned the story down. The media wouldn't report anything on this until the suit was filed against Trump in NY, because then they could report facts and vilify him and avoid a libel case.

That gave them a way they could run the story without actually accusing Trump of being a rapist, because they could report the facts and let public opinion decide. It was a clever ruse, but still failed.

Funny....none of these flimsy allegations came forth while President Trump was becoming a billionaire, running beauty contests or on The Apprentice.

the MSM is using the Weinstein scandal to go after Trump with these bogus claims, while giving Slick Willie a pass, don't let'em.

multiple guys have come out and claimed they gave obama blowjobs and smoked crack with him

slither back from whence you came

Lulz, nothing about these women for multiple decades, then the last month before the election they all come out at the same time.

Sounds legit, impeach now.

>man becomes powerful
>roasties appear out of the walls like roaches to try and steal his success through the legal system

nice try but some issues here are VERBOTEN

>drumpf critical posts
>pro-palestine discussion
>critical news about the jews

This

We love our Jews here

Fun fact: Every single women that has accused Trump of sexual assault has retracted their statement. Weinstein on the other hand...

Now that Drumpf has revealed himself as the literal reincarnation of Hitler, these brave independent women that don't need no man have retroactively rescinded their consent. Rapists like Orange Hitler have no place in the white house.

>(((thinkprogress)))

Quit shilling and get a job, you Hillary tier troll.

nice try but free shilling isn't approved in free internet. either use your real israHELL glag or get gassed.

here some for the gas expenses

both

>15 accusations
>and not a shred of proof between them

Really makes you think

Quit responding to shills and bumping threads
Sage

Oh que surprise..I hate Trump bu seriously........everyone who gets famous has to deal with dumb sluts saying
>he raped me
>he tricked me
>he bad bad man muh

operation weinstein
>get people to care about rape
>take down trump

Adding on: The lady on the plane said Trump lifted up the arm rest to grope her, but the vast majority of arm rests in first class seats do not lift up because they have additional features like cup holders.

This.

Plus it was just ridiculous. Like, you're just sitting on a plane and you grope some chick next to you... you're on a fucking plane. What if she makes a scene? Where are you going to go? You're literally stuck in a sky-cabin with dozens of other people.

Pretty sure the bitch was just making shit up, because it makes 0 sense.

Also it was my girlfriend that made this analysis ^

Mind of a woman thought of those logistics, and she thought the story was complete fabrication.

They were all represented by Lisa Bloom who tried to pay off Rose McGowan with $5 million and it all happened within one month of nov 8th and disappeared immediately after the election.

>Sup Forums do you believe that Trump is innocent of the charges, or do you just not care?

I have no idea, nor do you nor anybody in this thread.

But accusations are cheap -- if somebody brings charges to trial and he is convicted, post something and we'll talk.

Almost anybody would be better than Hillary.

Wasn't there a woman who said she was assaulted at a concert at Trump Tower - but the concert was shown never to have taken place?

Actual proof for these allegations is really hard to prove. So its unlikely anything will come of these unless they have some type of video or audio.

C'mon guys, Clinton was impeached for a BJ, and you won't impeach this orange face fuck for RAPE?! wtf is wrong with you, America? Seriously. Not even baiting

I don't remember that one specifically, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if that was the case.

You know that Jews make up false gossip and spread lies against their enemies right? It's in the Bible. Literally Jesus Christ talks about it.

Do not trust the MSM. The Jews are spin-doctors and liars and deceivers, like their father, Satan.

>a bunch of women accuse Trump of sexual assault one or two weeks before the election
>they all turn dead silent the second he wins the election
>suddenly they start talking again when some Jew bigshot is under fire for sexually assaulting women

It's so obvious what's going on. Of course I think Trump is innocent.

Didn't all of them come out and say the story was false except one, and that one was proven wrong by a letter early in the election asking for Trump to promote her?

I'm skeptical of all these claims.

On the one hand Weinstein and to a lesser extent Trump are sleaze bags who I have no trouble seeing taking advantage of their power to fuck hot women.

On the other hand all women are lying sluts who I have no problem seeing lying about being raped or assaulted in order to get attention and money.

If I'm being brutally honest, I'm glad Weinstein is going down because he is a powerful liberal jew. I don't want Trump to go down because whatever his flaws and his motivations, he is a force for good politically speaking.

In the grand scheme of the Universe, all of these people, Weinstein, Trump, all these hollywood sluts, etc are all amoral degenerates.

Innocent until proven guilty. For the time being I'm going to assume they took money or have political motives.

Wasn't the one pictured H.C's secretary? A body language expert detected deception on her part when she interviewed.

To be fair, Trump said, "Grab em by the pussy. When you're a big super star, they let you."

"let you" being the operative word.

In the Harvey Weinstein tapes, you can hear him being slimey and pushy on women, demanding they get into his room.

People equating the tapes are not really looking at the context of each. They were very different.

operative phrase* I suppose

All of these white men are getting hard to control. (((women))) are really in danger!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11545643/100-per-cent-of-Frenchwomen-victims-of-sexual-harassment-on-public-transport.html

Actually many of those women were merely said to have accused him and later on went to the media to say they had not.

Lisa Bloom is Gloria Allred's daughter and these women are anti-white-male, they have a history of histrionics and also of ginning up fake scandals using the legal system.

That's barratry and in saner states they would have both been disbarred ages ago.