Score: 8.77

>score: 8.77
Why's the west anime community so fucking pleb and dumb?

>score: 8.77
On what?

>MAL
Smh desu senpai

>mfw the score is accurate

For some reason people give anime scores even though it hasn't been finished yet

On one of the biggest anime communities out there

MAL, It's ranked 29th top anime overall on the site.

I just feel like this show is this years SnK.

What is it then? Is it MAL?
If it is, I'm going to assume this is bait.

Who fucking cares it's anime, the lowest form of storytelling

Yes, this is MAL. What else would you use to judge the average anime fan on the west?

Mal =/= Westerns.

You can look into Reddit, ANN, Crunchy, etc. and you'll also see people praising this show as if it's the second coming of Christ.

Go to MAL, bring back some cancer

>Bear with me here.

>The plot of Steins;Gate.
>The setting of Sword Art Online.
>The artwork of No Game No Life.
>The thrill of Attack on Titan.
>The plot twist of Mirai Nikki.
>The curiosity of Hypnotik.
>The darkness of Madoka Magica.
>The cries of Higurashi.

You are taking a cartoon drama LN adaptation way too seriously.
Who cares if people enjoy it

its high quality and its pretty good. I dont know what peopls problem with it is I really don't sure its not the next logh but you shit on shit like logh or eva twice as much as pleb shows and it doesnt need to be a those shows to be good like can you compare it to something worthwhile that pretty much does the same thing plox.

>MAL
No one should give a fuck. Deny the existance of anime sites.

It's good but it's not 9/10
It's light 7/10 at best

Yeah is the casual magnet show of the season, who cares.

Sup Forums

I don't know
You tell me why the Tokyo Ghoul anime is so popular with all the anime plebs. It was a shitshow 0/10 adaption, every single scene was QUALITY, discarded Ishida's artstyle for generic anime face, bad pacing, discarded nearly all monologues, etc etc
Root A was even worse by castrating Kaneki of being the MC entirely; an entire season with NO MAIN CHARACTER like what the fuck was anyone even watching for. Season end then kills everyone that we don't care about because it cut everything that made those characters special without adding actual content.

And people liked it.
Literally how. Anime plebs everyone.

Let's the example of Sidonia.
>mal
54k watched
>Netflix (not counted illegal stream or download)
more than 600K

I hope i helped you, now fuck off.

It's the gore and suffering. It's like the Elfen Lied of isekai.

Beacause it is Elfen Lied of Sword Art Online genre.

You take the forced drama away and its nothing new or special, they are selling this story on schadenfreude alone.

>you take the thing that makes people like it away and people won't like it
absolutely brilliant

regardless it's pretty decent

HOLY
SHIT

>The plot of Steins;Gate
I-I really liked that.

> Score of 8.77
That's a bit high. I think high seven is accurate. I don't like Subaru at all. He's a complete shit-head. Rem is an illogical character. "He saved my life once, so he's good in my book. Good enough to fall in love, save him twice, then follow around his delusions."

His power isn't very convenient either. If it just went before he made a fool out of himself, he wouldn't of needed to die twenty times to stop the next bad thing from happening. Emilia would trust him, and he could do what he needed to do without so much back and forth bullshit.

That all said, I like most of the supporting cast. I feel they're more entertaining than the main guy.

Tokyo Ghoul anime is shit. I don't know why it was so liked. The second season felt like Bleach-tier filler episodes.

Kill yourself, cancer.

I really hate how people throw around 9/10, 10/10 that easy.

It's actually underrated.
It's the best anime of all time.
Prove me wrong autists
protip: you can't

P.S. cowboy bebop sucks