Russian shill speaks out

Fascinating interview.
Note how these goals line up with what RT/Sputnik/ and shills are doing.

meduza.io/en/feature/2017/10/15/an-ex-st-petersburg-troll-speaks-out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lwJGvOlIPK8?t=132
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some excerpts

So they basically did nothing, because americans already disliked Obama.

Democrats dindu nuffin, if anyone ever dislikes them it's because dey wuz hoodwinked by russian trolls or they are just rural and suburban retards

DINDU NUFFIN GOY

Oh no. They lowered support for Obama by telling us what kind of bullshit he pulled in office while media covered it up.
Sounds like the Hilldog+Wikileaks excuse all over again

Soon every country will do this shit

>Our job was to turn Americans against their own tyrannical, bloated, inefficient, police state, disconnected, tribalistic government

When you shoot for the dirt you never miss, I guess

>"Our task was to set Americans against their own government: to provoke unrest and discontent"

What does that sound like to you? Does that sound like Trump supporters? Sure doesn't sound like Trump or his supporters to me - sounds a lot more like borderless loving, drug fueled leftist lunatics who prolapses their assholes whenever someone mentions the rule of law. The people who have repeatedly claimed they want literal unrest and discord to "protest the illegitimate US government". Muh popular vote, muh illegals dindu nuffin.
Are these imps possibly victimized by the very same propaganda they claim that right has fallen for?

I wonder if America has these same paid internet shitposters too, but for overseas and not domestic like Shareblue.

The narrative among the Russian trolls changed now, Trump is no longer on their side, so they are painting him as an incompetent neocon warhawk.

You know, it's kind of funny how Americans are making such a big deal about espionage like this when America is probably the greatest perpetrator of these kind's of actions in foreign countries.

yeah because russia wants to destabilize america. they play all sides.

that's funny, what other characters can that "reporter" do?

Syrian army corporal?
Evil Inc. CEO?
Chinese communist?

4D- underwater temporal beerpong angle:
all that never happened, the rooskies make it now real by meming it into existence afterwards through a post non facto materialization of a 'leaker'

>to provoke unrest and discontent
Trotsky/Aliensky/Marxist kikery 101

I don't know of any government-funded troll farms. Partisan politics within the US sure, like Shareblue but that's for domestic politics and not bipartisan. Propaganda, sure - like Voice of America and Radio Liberty. But Internet shitposters designed to make America look like the good guy, paid by the US? Never heard of shit like that.

>implying they don't already

Doing it on the internet is just a new facet of an old method that you guys used to collapse the USSR.

The unrest and discontent was already there though. If this is true, all they really did was accelerate it by a bit.

ITT: proxy niggers talking to eachother instead of yelling across their cubicle

Oh wow they just so happened to find someone who had exactly the goals they claimed these groups had to begin with

Really informative article made me think. I guess I'll hang up the MAGA hat.

RT is filled with these morons, although they seem to think that their English is good.

wrong flag

How come nobody counters with Correct the Record? Homegrown fake news.

This is true, again RT comments are a great example, these idiots changed from "We love Trump" to suddenly agreeing with liberals and labeling Trump a fascist, kek. They seem to forget to hide their history and liked videos.

I also noticed tons of Russian shills use the word "state-capitalism," which interestingly enough, a lot of communists use the same word.

They also support secession groups in other countries.

So the gist is the left is mad cause Russia also has a version of share blue?

>confessed troll isn't trolling reporter, is revealing the 100% complete truth and isn't fake at all
>reporter doesn't have a friend sitting on the couch typing exactly what they want to hear

either way you want to think about it, there's no evidence

Everyone needs to prove they aren't Russian right now! I'm not Russian because I voted for Garry Johnson.

Shareblue is used for domestic policy. Russian's version of it would be like a troll farm designed to criticize Putin and spread disinformation about him. Like if Navalny had government resources.

>yeah hahaha I'm like one of you guys you know?
>hey where's the fascism party I want to go alienate some minorities
>hahahahaha praise kik

Well, I certainly am not Pyccкий, fellow American pig-dog.

What?

>meduza
literally russian buzzfeed

>post yfw Russia jewed the fucking zog
There's so many levels of jewing now.

Every first world country already does this on a large scale. The US is one of the worst offenders.

Yeah, I imagine their quarterly reports were essentially just "I made dis" cartoons in text form.

Oh, so you found Russian Buzzfeed?

>meduza
LMFAO

я oпycтил кpoликa в вeчныe oхoтничьи yгoдья

I quoted bits of your post to highlight how transparent your intentions are

M8 you have been doing this shit since atleast 1203 AD

Obama is a monkey.

Putin is great.

They already do.

USSR collapsed on its own, mostly due to stagnation and extremely old, out of touch leadership.

Its well known that the USSR had very strong defenses against Western influences and spies, throughout the Cold War the West never had their own Kim Philbies and sort.

True

They're already doing that

>Unironically thinking BostonAntifa isn't a parody account..

>meduza
>legitimately posting articles from a news source that eagerly eats up all the anti-gamergate shit

They have been interviewed in finnish newspapers as well. Unfortunately they haven’t been translated to english.

>if a source is shit on one issue, it must be wrong on everything else

I thought that was photoshopped because of the different fonts.
what the fuck is this shit.

There is already a precedent of it buying and regurgitating propaganda. It is on the side of the opposition, so it has an obvious agenda.

>there is no American equivalent to Russian bots

Why do people only assume that only other nations are influencing our elections illegally?

The fox is guarding the hen house

If a source is CNN, it's shite.

The fox is guarding the gen house. The people meant to protect us from foreign influence are the ones influencing us.

The CIA's motto is less of a guiding principle and more of a Warning: "the truth shall set you free"

>t. CIAnigger

Get real, intelligence agencies manipulate the hell out of foreign nation, or have you never picked up a book? What exactly do you think our alphabet agencies do, just look for terrorists? Why is America #1? Work ethic? The "Russian troll" is an old idea reinvented for the modern age. Heck, I'd wager they didn't even come up with the method. As it stands, even if we don't use Russian trolls, we have Hollywood :^) You need to wake up.

Moscow must disappear from the earth's surface as soon as its riches have been brought to shelter.

Didn't the CIA take over news agencies in Iraq?

Ding ding ding

But only Russian trolls who manipulate facebook's algorithms are the bad guys. The 3 letter alphabet agencies who work closely with major social media platforms and who have an open door policy with google definitely don't have an impact on our information matrix

They don't dip their fingers in the brains of it's people. They'd never do that to American citizens! I mean they don't have a vested interest in how Americans think or act.

It's also totally cool when (((Mark Zuckerberg))) is caught on a hot mic telling Merkel he'll take care of public opinion on the rapefugees.

people on Sup Forums completely memory-holed the putinbots that were so common during Euromaidan

this guy gets it

sauce, now

>media.io

Isn't this this libshit Hordokosky financed Russian libshit propaganda outlet?

>be PRESStitute
>Just write a wall of text pulled out of your ass
>GOYIM swallow it because it has the banner of the outlet your PRESStitute for over it

Russian libshits are pro-american (or pro American establishment)
They basically repackagee every single thing our MSM are peddling

No wonder they are picking up this CNN drivel of mand rashen trollz infuielzing le election

Pic related right is the endgame of r*ssian libshits

>Not picking up that this is satire that's satirizing the SJW infestation of 2017 NFL

Are all baltshit this intellectually Subhuman?
This is nigger tier

tbf, if I were a ruskie I'd reate parody accounts just to make people angry and even reinforce the own beliefs of Sup Forums through an account that, even well known parody, still is funny and linked around here

humor works for radicalization

>sauce, now
idk I'd have to search engine it. It's probably like a year old or so already

>he says an employee once shared a photograph
>No photograph

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME
Literally
>Sources say
Bullcrap

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

>i'm gonna spam Sup Forums with the same shit word for word
>t. totally not a shill
I don't give a fuck, because you're a bunch of hypocrites. Ruskies didn't invent a bicycle, they just copy the west and do it as a retaliation.
You've started this shit with arab springs, ukraine etc. So fuck off.

exposé when!?

>Hey Igor
>We'll give you $50,000 if you're willing to pretend to be a paid shill for this interview
>Shit, we don't even have to identify you
>Here's the script

Give me $10k, and I'll go on record, with name and all, saying that the Hillary campaign paid me in cash to promote anti-Trump propaganda online.

Why are people so fucking gullible?

>meduza

>Dozhd
Literally Russias most libshit propaganda news outlet.

Wow. Neolib monsters in natosphere hate competition. They do not even like the competition doing what they do. Go figure.

I want to fap into Sobchak's plant pot so bad.

People need to know how far this shit goes
youtu.be/lwJGvOlIPK8?t=132
The cold war didn't end, and trolling goes way back throughout history. You ever wonder if the things we've learned about history are entirely accurate?
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0

video on divide & conquer, of which the tactics are always being used to leave us more fractured

>turn people against Obama
This is just a big NOTHING burger

it's actually fake news, meduza is known for fake news

So they basically just shitposted on Sup Forums (and elsewhere without hiding your power level) like any other Sup Forumstard and was paid for it? The trolls rused their own government into paying them shekels. Those are popular sentiments on Sup Forums and you'd basically be pissing into an ocean of piss by posting "Obama sux and JEW-SA sux lmao."