Bleach

>tfw you will never be protected by a cute grill

She's such a cute and kindhearted girl. I love her.

Reminder that Jump is on break this week and we'll get the chapter leaked on 8/13.

>you'll never be protected by a crude and strong girl from horny lesbians

;_;

so what do you guys think the big announcement is going to be about? new anime? sequel? spin-off? data book? pachinko machine?

yuri marriage

Yes

WHERE'S THE CHAPTER

Damn Soifon's shoulder look strong

>cute grill

Either new anime or spin-off that covers the supporting cast.

IS THE NEW CHAPTER OUT YET

Jump is on break. It'll leak Saturday.

>tfw you will never be protected by a cute grill
This is a good feel
>Bleach
This is not the anime that belongs with this feel

post sui feng

>Sui Feng
>Syunsui

what did Kubo mean by this?

>mfw 777-boy will never appear again
Wew

>tfw he never gets to see facebook again
What a sad end.

Is she a tsundere?

She's one of the weakest current captains.

I have to admit that our fake spoilers are pretty high standard. Kudos to faggots who make them.
Someone post the "soul heir" ones.

She's the fastest captain

No need to shill your shitty fanfic, boy.

>weakest current captains
>can instakill every other captain in two pokes
Hmmmmm

>lol im going to instankill all these captains haha
>oh wait u have high reiatsu lol im screwed oops at least im a lesbian
Right.

>Weakest
>Forgetting about Rose, Isane, Iba, Kansei, and Toshiro.

>Hell, Ukitake was weaker than her until his death in which Rukia replaced him.

From the last thread.

Akon warns the Gotei 13 of the reiatsu found. Saying it's similar to Yhwach. Everyone is shocked, some don't even believe him.
Shinsui asks where it is but before Akon can say anything, darkness appears right in front of them and turns into the shape of Aizen. He is colored gray with black voids in his eyes with white pupils.
They wonder how Aizen is alive since he was reported to have died 10 years ago in the final battle with Yhwach.
It is revealed that Aizen is just a vessel. But not for Yhwach, but for "The Almighty" itself. Yhwach was nothing but a puppet it manipulated. "The Almighty" is actually a being called "Koko Tamashī" (Soul Heir) the true son of the Soul King.
The Soul Heir explains that he has come to fulfill that promise Yhwach made to slaughter them at their most happiest moment. All he needs is his dad's "false successor' to appear. He turns around to greet him.
Ichigo appears. He's wearing this very modern style Shinigami outfit.
The Soul Heir says he foresaw Ichigo following him from the human world since he is the one that controls the balance now. He also mentions how irresponsible he is. Ichigo tells him to shut it and draws his Zanpakuto.
The Soul Heir mentions that his anger shouldn't be directed to him but at Kisuke. Because he wanted to play hero just like Aizen when he heard his "whisper". Although he admits that at least Aizen worked more in his favor unlike Kisuke who "designed" the "Ultimate Weapons" against him. He gestures to Ichigo and Rukia. Both of them are wondering what he is talking about. The Soul Heir doesn't explain much further but states that soon that there blades won't be pointed at him, but at each other. Because in the end they're going to have make the ultimate decision and do whatever it takes to protect the ones they love. And only one of them will keep their happy ending. And he will have everything afterwards.
The Heir disappears stating: "Prepare for the slaughter."

She's top 5 best captains

It would still work on them but it would take longer. Her Shikai uses a mix of wounding and poisoning.

this would imply a sequel or something right? or would this mean a shitty open ending

No. Higher reiatsu completely negates her ability.
Nope.

I don't want an early leak. I want the wait to last forever so it never ends.

This has never been a thing. Higher Reiatsu does not completely negate her ability. When was this said?

10/10 pretty good

>what was aizen

There was also this one.

>WSJ Issue #38 is a Bleach 15th anniversary commemoration special. It's an extra long feature special with 80 pages devoted to Bleach. 10 for character bios and recaps, 30 for a short prequel shedding light on Yhwach and the king, 40 for the last chapter itself.

>2000 years ago there was a conspiracy to kill the king's youngest son and heir. The 4 great noble families, Shihouin, Kuchiki, Hachisuka and Shigekuni plotted to assassinate the newly born Yhwach, fearing that they would be disposed of. The 4 were descendants of the King's 4 children, but among them not a single one had inherited a power suitable to become the king's heir, therefore with Yhwach's birth they feared that they would lose all their political power and in the worst case be eliminated. Dissidents within the 4 took pity on the child and abducted him and exiled him to the real world to save his life. Yhwach became trapped in the dangai for many years and his soul was severely damaged. The king did not know that his son survived and went on the offensive against the 4. The Shigekuni were almost entirely wiped out, only Yamamoto remained. His wife and son were also killed and he never remarried. The king was defeated and sealed away. Later on Yhwach arrived in the mortal world in his weakened and defective state where he was adopted by a couple and brought into their tribe. It is unknown exactly when this was. Shiba and Sousuke are branch families of Hachisuka. Kuukaku was a royal guard and leaked this information to Urahara and Yoruichi both childhood friends of hers, Aizen eavesdropped and learned of it this way. She was kicked from the Guard and stripped of her king's key (her arm).

Against Aizen

>80 pages
kys desu

If we are talking about top 5 right now, it would be (in the order or rank as of now)

Shunsui
Byakuya
Kenpachi
Mayuri
Rukia

I'm not suprised she would be 6th given how the rest are:
>Rose
>Isane
>Shinji
>Lisa
>Kensei
>Toshiro

Soi Fon is probably in the middle of power.

That only worked for Aizen because "LOL I'm Aizen" and the Hogyoku bit. Most Captain Rank Soul Reapers wouldn't have those plot shields.

I like these ones because they shed some light on the "conqueror" entity that has warped the personalities of Yhwach and Jugram and the origin of the quincies. He calls Ichigo a false heir too.

I know. That stopped it from being even ironically believable.

Yeah and Aizen is a monster. Aizen's Reiatsu is god level. Most of the Captains dont have anything close to power in terms of Aizen's Reiatsu to negate her ability.

>That only worked for Aizen because "LOL I'm Aizen" and the Hogyoku bit.
No, that works because he has high reiatsu.

Hitsugaya and Rukia could be stronger than Soi Fong. Ice is a bad matchup for her.

Hitsugaya and Shinji are stronger than Rukia.

It works because his Reiatsu makes him immortal. Soi Fon's poison couldn't kill him because he might as well have been immortal.

マダラとユハバッハは彼の椅子に座って、その後、愛染をオフに直面されています。 "あなたの出身地はどちらですか?"私はマダラとユハバッハの両方と述べました。彼らは、彼らの前で起こっていたものを信じることができなかったものです。彼らは素晴らしい光景を見ました。それのいちごやウナギの子供でした。

ポータルの中で、たつき、圭吾は、地獄と中央インテルの代理店から出てきます。彼らは、ユハ・バッハのすべてを攻撃しようとします。ユハ・バッハの休憩、ライオンブレーク、ニューヨークブレークの中央インテル機関。彼らは、ショックのすべての対象となっています。ヤング黒崎が言う「マダラ裏面には、彼らは手形を支払うためのスキルを持っていなかった」と彼は彼の万華鏡と爆丸を活性化させます。

ポータルから出てくる、裸圭吾クライング、愛染はイチゴの毛で彼と織姫の墓を見ます。 「私はその日のあなたを救うことができませんでした申し訳ありません。」だけでなく、魂の王を断頭された、広島は政治間違って削除しました。

>the "conqueror" entity that has warped the personalities of Yhwach and Jugram and the origin of the quincies.
When was that mentioned?

>Shitsugaya stronger than Rukia
That's a good laff.

>Hitsugaya and Shinji are stronger than Rukia.

Hitsugaya, sure. Shinji has been a big disappointment.

He is.
Shinji's Bankai would make him stronger than Rukia. Rukia's Bankai is not that strong if you know how it works beforehand.

I think Shinji is stronger than Rukia but hes a jobber.

The fire rises.

Data book or something of that nature.

It's not gonna be a new anime if the original was canceled for crappy ratings and there is really no good manga content to animate. It's not gonna continue in another magazine because it's property of shonen jump (they wouldn't promote another magazine either). It's not a sequel or anything since Kubo had a long time to work with this so anymore Bleach and it will just fall into the same lull as it's been for years.

Or special announcement means there is an event where Kubo will meet the fans or do an interview. Maybe it will be a movie to go out with a bang they're being generous.

The 'high reiatsu' bit is all of the LOL I'm Aizen dickery.

Toshiro is known for jobbing hard. LIke he only won against a lower ranked Arrancar, Yukio and Cang Du. Most of the time he gets his ass kicked and only is a fan girl favorite due to his status as Shota.

Rukia I already agreed with here I already stated my Hitsugaya is weak sauce, but Shinji clearly only has a Shikai. If he had a Bankai, he would have used it against Aizen or Bambietta. He must of taken The Second Option of becoming a Captain and got recommendations.

>Shinji's Bankai

lol

>would make him stronger than Rukia. Rukia's Bankai is not that strong if you know how it works beforehand.

You need to have a very powerful defense, otherwise you are fucked.

I finally understood the appeal of HitsuRuki
>both are popular
>both look like children
>both have ice-powers
>both are qt
Wew

Holy. Shit.

The conqueror is an alter ego of Yhwach and tied to his Almighty powers. When Yhwach and Jugram switch places, Jugram becomes the Conqueror. The Conqueror is more aggressive, violent and ruthless than either Jugram or Yhwach are normally. If you assume that OMZ is vanilla Yhwach and daytime Jugram is Vanilla Jugram then The Conqueror is a corrupting entity that makes them act out of character and with extreme schadenfreude.

CAPTAIN RUKIA A CUTE!

Rukia is not stronger than Hitsyugaya.

>the original was canceled for crappy ratings

It was canceled for catching up to the manga and they didn't want to do huge filler arcs anymore.

As far as I know nobody ever said why it was cancelled.

That's interesting.

What's your source? Nothing on google, yandex, or saucenao.

It's fan made.

The artist's name is in the fucking image, retard.

I know that, but from where?

That's a very good fan made image, I'll admit.

Yes she is, She's taken down D-Roy in one shot, Espada #9, Riruka and As Nodt along with obtaining Bankai.

Hitsugaya only took down Arrancar 11 after a while, Yukio and Cang Du. He got jobbed by Aizen, lost his chance to beat Harribel, got zombified by Gigi, didn't even kill Gerald and tied with Luppi.

Hitsugaya fucking sucks at what he does and Soi Fon and Rukia are far stronger.

>still repeating the same reiatsu bullshit
>don't even know Aizen was just trolling with her, because that was already Hinamori
Yeah, friend, eat shit and die.

I thought it was Engrish bullshit. DA huh, no wonder google search didn't pick it up.

>Shinji clearly only has a Shikai. If he had a Bankai, he would have used it against Aizen or Bambietta.
I'd say Shinji has a bankai that isn't suitable for any of the combat situations we have seen him in. Using bankai is risky.

Hitsugaya's Sword alone is already by default better in every aspect than Rukia's. He already showed way better ice abilities than her. Your delusional if you think she could do anything against him.

Why would it have to be from anywhere but here?

Someone wrote a fake spoiler here last week that somehow made it onto OPN.

>Rukia beat all these characters that Hitsugaya could one shot save for the last two I mentioned
>Hitsugaya lost to Aizen a character everyone would lose to
>Hitsugaya lost his chance to beat Harribel a character who at the time would have destroyed Rukia
These comparisons are retarded. Hitsugaya is clearly stacked against stronger characters because Hitsugaya is stronger.

His mastered bankai makes him so much stronger. Rukia couldn't touch him.

Best ending ever.

Because someone from here translated the damn thing to Japanese and posted it on 2ch.

But Urahara said the same thing and he used it against Askin Nak Le Varr!

So Shinji DOESN'T have a Bankai.

>Sword is better
>So that means Hitsugaya is better
>despite the person using it sucks at using his sword correctly.

Rukia has a better

I still feel honored.

On a scale of one to ten, how much cuter is Rukia now?

>despite the person using it sucks
Seeing what he did to Gerard, I'm pretty sure Rukia wouldn't be able to scratch Hitsugaya.

actually I think someone here posted it on 2ch in English and a 2ch denizen translated it to Japanese there.

Kubo didnt draw her with bloat face, Thank God.

You mean made him transform again so his fight continued until Juha Bach didn't need him anymore?

Let's also recall that Rukia one shotted As Nodt the moment she used Bankai

4, when Kubo gives short haired girls long hair they end up looking like mullets. See: Tatsuki.
Worked with Orihime and Rangiku though.

RIP Orihime ;_;

He must have Bankai since the only captain known to not have one is Kenpachi.

Whatever his Bankai is, he would be happy to inform her about its abilities and get raped once again,

Pretty sure that Rukia doesn't have the miracle's abilities, so he'd end with that move alone. Being a Rukiafag is one thing, devaluing every other character is another.

>Shigekuni family

Nice try, but that's his first name. Yanamoto is the family name, like Kuchiki, Aizen, etc.

>Let's also recall that Rukia used her Bankai and caught the enemy off guard
Thats not an argument that shes stronger.

That was in Soul Society arc. Remember, Turn Back the Pendulum was 101 years prior to it and Yoruichi was a captain then. She didn't have a Shikai and and Bankai.

During Soul Society arc, Tosen, Gin and Aizen were captains. Shinji, Kensei and Rose were wanted fugitives during this time.

>Being a Rukiafag is one thing, devaluing every other character is another.
That's all they do.

Maybe Kyouka Suigetsu is the Bankai. Aizen has only ever refered to it as a release, not a shikai.
Also remember that Yhwach said that in the future all bankai are broken, then Aizen's sword cracked.

>ther'se someone who thinks Rukia has a chance against Ice-kun
>no one would even dream that Isshin could even possibly even touch Yamamoto
Double Standards

If anyone is immune to being frozen, it's the girl whose body temperature goes down to absolute zero when she uses her powers.

Hitsugaya will have to either bury her in so much ice that she simply can't move or forego the ice and get her with his blade.

holy shit