What the fuck Europe

I just found out you can basically go from Germany to France or France to Poland or basically anywhere without having to worry about border security or passports or none of that shit. What the fuck that's fucked up you guys gotta tighten your borders. Free travel should not be a right it should be a privilege. You know what happens when you have unsecured borders right? I'll give you a hint, 11 million illegal spics

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BWVSvdglHkh/?taken-by=sostysiacawysp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>burger education

So you've been living in a closet for 20 years

HOLY SHIT GUYS MEGAUPLOAD IS CLOSED

It's no problem anymore since the Poles stopped stealing our cars. Seems like they're not poor anymore.

Hey I just found out something everyone already knows should I make a worthless thread about it too?

if europe was europeans only it wouldn't be a problem

Hey guys. I was driving from New York to California and there weren't any border guards! WTF! When did this happen?

What fucking rock have you been living under

Take a hike I'm trying to do some political discussion here

That's not the same thing Europeans aren't like our states their cultures vary extremely between country and country. Why the fuck should Muslims from Germany be able to go to Poland and rape women

did we?

>tightening the borders

Not possible without breaking up the EU and the Euro

>what is Schengen?

Free movement only works between countries with strong mutual trust. Nordic Passport Union made free movement a reality already in 1952 and it wasn't a problem back then, since Nordic countries are very much alike, have shared history and similar societies.

Now, when you add to this mix some shitty, less developed countries who don't have money to guard their borders or an incentive to keep illegals from continuing on their merry way from country to another, then there's fatal flaw in the system.

ever heard about european borders?

>burger education
you can even work and live as long you want in a other eu country

Just wait, it will get back up eventually.

Muslims won't go there because they would get beat up, also, Poland doesn't give gibs to muslims.

This is not correct. You can stay for 6 months or so, after that you need a visa.

Nice burger posting. Here's a (You)

>europoor education

you guys should build a wall around california

Free travel between safe countries is a good thing. Only when mudshits get involved does it turn bad.

What about all those organized crime syndicates

It's called the European Union. The point of it always was to make Europe™ one big country. You burgers really need to understand this if you want to know how globalism works
>hint: it doesn't require your vote.

Weclome to Schengen and the UE

The only borders that need to be secured are the ones shared with non EU countries.
That's the border between which countries?

It's like when you fly from state to state, it's not an international terminal. So no international checks. It's like that in the EU. You don't get an international terminal while within the EU. I've gone from Germany to Italy, France, and others without ever having my passport checked after Germany.

i agree we have to bulid a wall
its getting dangerous

>I just found out you can basically go from Ohio to California or Wyoming to Georgia or basically anywhere without having to worry about border security or passports or none of that shit. What the fuck that's fucked up you guys gotta tighten your borders. Free travel should not be a right it should be a privilege. You know what happens when you have unsecured borders right? I'll give you a hint, 11 million illegal spics

>20 million

>What the fuck that's fucked up you guys gotta tighten your borders
vs non europeans yes but among europeans it's a different matter I'm ok with it

sauce on this goddess

found her, nvm looks like she's a degenerate

instagram.com/p/BWVSvdglHkh/?taken-by=sostysiacawysp

No Gue'vesa, the people of Europe are happy to share and create the new state.

We have given so much and all we asked for is that they displace themselves, fly our flag and only trade with the people we want them to trade with.

They even want to give us their armies and governmental control. We are the good guys you see.

igaf i just want to look at her pics
ty for the effort user, i couldnt find her myself