I think she's lost. Would you mind showing her around, Sup Forums?

I think she's lost. Would you mind showing her around, Sup Forums?

I've got no fucking clue where we are.

I have my van parked just around the corner. If you come with me I'll drive you home.

I'd try to ask her how to get to Tokyo Tower in broken Japanese.

You're not some kind of maniac are you?

Where the fuck are we?

Did you bring me here?

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU.

I'll show her around alrigh and we'll have a good timet..with my phone. It has GPS and emulators on it

cute hat

I will show her my penis.

Show me what's in the bag first.

The head of Vidal Vordarian.

It's a holiday gift.

Never mind guys. Her friends came. You had the chance and you didn't take it.

Now's my chance *unzips dick

"Ritsu, he's only 3 inches."

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Still didn't indicate his penis size is not 3 inches or less.

Shut up shut up shut up!

Cordelia has really changed in all these years.

It is a glorious future where everyone can look like a cute girl from Kibou-daini if they want.

mio

Mio is best keion.

best girl

good posts

I will guide her to a love hotel.
Then gag and restrain her and rape her for hours before I leave and flee from Japan to North Korea.

le funny XD