I need scholarly articles and scientific data to support the following assertion:

I need scholarly articles and scientific data to support the following assertion:
"Homosexual couples are less fit to raise children than heterosexual couples."
Wikipedia's telling me that the scientific community's consensus is that gay and lesbian people make just as good parents as straight people. Can you prove that wrong without anecdotal evidence ("the girl who sat behind me in class had lesbian moms and they were on welfare," etc.)?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/
whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/
slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html
archive.is/j0S7Q
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374
ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343
pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj
bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com
mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/page__st__3620#entry390463
youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
jstor.org/stable/2657413
mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en
jstor.org/stable/3813477
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9360290
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423
takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
advindicate.com/articles/3022
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The girl who sat behind me in class had lesbian moms and they were on welfare

just wait until highschool

whos that sweet lil lesbian on the right and how tight is her pussy

Children need strong father figures to not grow up enthralled by degeneracy. Look at what the lack of it does to black families.

Lesbian couples do not have men in the relationship. This is obvious to anyone with a brain.

Gay couples are beta faggots 90% of the time. They do not make for strong role models.

I MEANT RIGHT
RIGHT

OP you should generalise your entire thesis on basis of this example only

Your argument implies there is an objective 'right way' to raise kids.
You're trying to persuade the side that makes their kids into trannies
It's not going to work

Why do some many lesbian couples look like this. Sure there's the stereotypical fat dumpy types, but why so many dykey looking ones with a hot, "normal" looking chick?
>pic related

Science on gays as parents:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3000058/

whatweknow.law.columbia.edu/topics/lgbt-equality/what-does-the-scholarly-research-say-about-the-wellbeing-of-children-with-gay-or-lesbian-parents/

slate.com/blogs/outward/2015/02/12/what_we_know_about_lesbian_and_gay_parenting_making_sense_of_the_studies.html

archive.is/j0S7Q

www.asanet.org/documents/ASA/pdfs/12-144_307_Amicus_%20(C_%20Gottlieb)_ASA_Same-Sex_Marriage.pdf

Farr, R. H. (2017). Does parental sexual orientation matter? A longitudinal follow-up of adoptive families with school-age children. Developmental Psychology, 53(2), 252-264.
dx.doi.org/10.1037/dev0000228

williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Patterson-Farr-Forssell-AppliedDevScience-Jul-2010.pdf

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter?

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2009.00678.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=userIsAuthenticated=false

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/131/4/e1374

ibtimes.com/study-having-gay-parents-does-not-affect-childs-gender-identity-2579343

pastebin.com/PaAFXqQj

Australia gay parenting survey:

bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/1471-2458-14-635?site=bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com

This is a good start. Got any scholarly articles to support it? I can't just say "look at the inner-city black community and tell me what a lack of father figures does to children" because someone will point out that those children are usually raised in single-parent households.
how right is her pussy? I mean I'm assuming it's pretty far left given her choice in partners
Thanks, I'll give this all a read.

Because even in homosexual relationships there is still a masculine/feminine dynamic at play. It's almost as if nature is telling them the way it should be...

HAWT, ANY PR0N?

If having two lesbian moms was good for the child, then women would have evolved sufficient to impregnate themselves now wouldn't they.

Find the many statistics proving increased criminality, lower life outcome for fatherless homes. There is loads of info on niggers, for example 72% of negros don't have a dad at home.

Also I grew up without a dad until 5 then had a cunty step dad until 16 and I work in a warehouse, moving parcels for a globalist evil corporation.
The stats are true.

>72% of black people don't have a dad at home
Yeah, but they aren't being raised by two lesbian moms. In their case it's the fact that they live in single-parent households that fucks them up, or at least that claim can be made.

My body is possessed. I want to dick down the dyke on the left sofucking much.

Go to MPCdot.com and look for the Homosexuality thread.

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/6651-the-institute-for-advanced-homophobia/page__st__3620#entry390463

There's multiple studies showing higher drug use and worse parenting amongst gays and lesbos, even worse than single moms.

Lesbians are faking it.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

Does that mean I can't bang that boyish looking one on the left?

You can have whats left when I'm finished. I am projecting a three day recovery period for her after I'm done, unless you don't mind her being a starfish

Fuck off cunts. Her sweet dyke pussy belongs to me.

3 of us, 3 holes.

>airtight

Kids of carpet munchers seem closer to normal than the kids of butt buddies.

Claims that gay parents are just as capable of raising children as straight parents are misrepresented. Source: jstor.org/stable/2657413
Between 24% and 90% of lesbians report being psychologically abused by their partners. Source: mainweb-v.musc.edu/vawprevention/lesbianrx/factsheet.shtml
Gay men are 60x more likely to have HIV than straight men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462414/
46% of male homosexuals report being molested, as compared to only 7% of heterosexual men. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
Gays are more likely than straight people to have mental illness. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2072932/
1/4 gay men in America have had over 1000 sex partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
43% of gay men have over 500 partners. Source: amazon.com/Homosexualities-Study-Diversity-Among-Women/dp/0671251503
Gay men are six times more likely to commit suicide than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 12x more likely to use amphetamines than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Gay men are 10x more likely to use heroin than straight men. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536

Liberal arguments in favor of homosexuality are based on logical fallacies. Source: hrcak.srce.hr/index.php?show=clanak&id_clanak_jezik=19028&lang=en
10 to 15 percent of older homosexuals have more than 1000 sex partners. Source: jstor.org/stable/3813477
Gay people are 2-3x more likely to abuse alcohol than straight people. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
Up to 50% of lesbians have reported sexual abuse. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9360290
79% of homosexual men say over half of their sex partners are strangers. Source: amazon.com/Unequal-Opportunity-Disparities-Affecting-Bisexual/dp/0195301536
99.8% of lesbian, gay and bisexual teens will change their sexual orientation within 13 years. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26048483
Two-thirds of men and women who were homosexual change their orientation to heterosexual five years later. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
Two thirds of self-identified lesbians later have heterosexual relationships. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
Identifying as lesbian, gay or bisexual does not end sexual questioning or confusion. Source: psycnet.apa.org/books/11261/004
One in eight gay men in London has HIV. Source: pinknews.co.uk/2014/11/18/13-of-gay-and-bisexual-men-in-london-living-with-hiv/
Gay men are twice as likely as straight men to be in interracial relationships. Source: sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/4/1423

In Australia, 25% of homosexuals have had more than 100 sex partners. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men, who are 1.65% of the US population, account for 63% of the country’s syphilis cases. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
In 2010, homosexuals were about 200 times more likely than everyone else to be diagnosed with HIV. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 15 times more likely to have Hepatitis B than everyone else. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals are more to use illegal drugs and drink to excess than straight people. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals are more likely than straight people to have anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and to commit suicide. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Gay men are 10-15 times more likely than straight men to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
40% to 60% of serial killers are homosexuals. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexual men are more likely to have been abused by their partners than straight men. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

This
Or lesbians

A single mom is bad enough. 2 moms is a nightmare
Have 2 sisters and a mom, and sometimes they would synchronize PMSing. Thank god I had a dad to offset all the drama

Lesbian Bed Death would probably lead to greater chances of divorce and since 2/3 of divorce cases are filed by women, I would think the chances lesbians will stay together long enough to raise a child is low.

Monogamy is not a central feature of most homosexual relationships. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Married homosexual men are 50% more likely than straight couples to divorce. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
In the Netherlands, the average homosexual in a “steady relationship” has seven to eight affairs per year. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Over 20% of older homosexuals have had more than 500 different sex partners. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
The average gay man has several dozen sex partners per year. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
28% of homosexuals have had sex with over a thousand men. For straight men? Just 25% have had sex with more than 10 women. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Most “long term relationships” between gay men last less than eight years. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Among gay Canadian men in “committed relationships, only 25% were monogamous. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022

In one study, only 9% of gay men were monogamous. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
75% of straight men an are faithful, compared to just 4.5% of gay men. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
In Berlin, 83% of gay men in “steady” relationships had had frequent affairs in the last year. Source: advindicate.com/articles/3022
Infection rates for gonorrhea and chlamydia are increasing among active homosexual men. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Gay men, 1% of the population, account for 83% of syphilis cases. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Syphilis was almost eradicated, but made a comeback among homosexual men. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Active homosexual men are 17 times more likely than straight people to have anal cancer. Source: americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_gay_agenda_and_the_real_world.html
Lesbians are 2.5x more likely than straight women to be obese. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to have eating disorders. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Lesbians are twice as likely as straight women to be stalked or physically abused by their partners. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print

Married lesbians are 2-3 times more likely to divorce than straight couples. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
Homosexuals, lesbians, and transsexuals are poorer than straight people. Source: takimag.com/article/the_straight_dope_on_homosexuality_elizabeth_mccaw/print
America has spent $700 million promoting gay rights abroad – an “integral” part of American foreign policy. Source: nytimes.com/2015/12/21/world/africa/us-support-of-gay-rights-in-africa-may-have-done-more-harm-than-good.html?_r=0

wow u are well read thanks

Seeing it through out all of our history as the baseline family structure which ensured survival and triump of the human species was not enough? You need to see it written down by some smartass? Do you need your mum to tell you why you should wipe your ass aswell?

*I* don't. I take it as common sense because I'm a reasonable person, but common sense is a pretty rare commodity among liberals and those are the people I encounter on the daily.

this

Wow OP you know what?
You convinced me, gay parents can have as many children as they, themselves, are physically capable of having.
I wish you the best of luck and hope the monkey disease does'nt get you.

I hate to say this OP, but this is what the "Long March Through the Institutions" is designed to do; that is, make your mission difficult.

Any "scholarly articles" you find to support the opposition of same-sex parents will be refuted on a basis of "That source isn't a valid source". The "Left" already have lists they go by, and the moment you quote something as opposing to their doctrine, it'll get Ad Hominemed faster than you can spell "F" on your report.

The only way to combat this is to go directly to the source; Reddit. Yes, I said it, REDDIT. Pull up personal accounts of actual gay couples and their struggles to raise a child without inserting bias into their upbringing. This establishes a potential issue at the beginning of your paper. You could almost attack it from the angle that these "parents" are being "gender biased" prior to the child having a conceptual understanding of the phrase.

Next thing you do it cite peer reviewed sources on promiscuity in the faggot community (STD infection rates among fags - CDC has loads of this info), then cite more personal accounts from reddit to back it. Then, juxtapose those individuals struggles with being a proper parent.

The nature of your paper needs to have the feel of "disqualifying" these people as parents. Once you've gotten the wording right, you should have no issues. Stand by your paper, and don't let anyone try to refute your standpoint from sources outside of your paper. Every time someone tries to get you to defend it with outside sources, refer to your findings and say you'll get back to them with a rebuttal (and then actually do it; that's the real shocker).