Lebanon's future

lebanon's future is an interesting thing,which may be changed soon, following today's event.

let me explain. hezbollah is not, and has never been the defender of lebanon. in the 2006 war, they blundered thier way to victory because we blundered even more. we won battles, took villages, killed 30-0 in battles. except where we blundered, and that was more due to our problems then to thier capability.
the war ended, because of international pressure. no one really achieved any objectives. you may claim hezbollah defended the lebanon, but there would have not been a war if hezbollah had not attacked an israeli patrol.

thank god we fought that war against hezbollah, had we fought that war against a real army, the casualties would have been in the thousands or tens of thousands.

hezbollah, in reallity is a liability to lebanon in both directions. both by picking fights with one nieghbor, and by possibly being a fifth column for the other nieghbor.

today was a pretext, for Syria "defending" lebanon. in the future hezbollah will call on syria to defend tiny lebanon, and syria will use that opertunity to turn lebanon into a dictatorship under thier puppets hezbollah. Syria gets a puppet state, hezbollah get upgraded to dictators of lebanon.

understood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY
foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/11/the-trump-administration-is-now-offering-cash-bounties-for-hezbollah-leaders/
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-israel-lebanon/israel-says-hezbollah-runs-lebanese-army-signaling-both-are-foes-idUSKBN1CF25R
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NrKqElA6c
timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-attack-will-bring-destruction-throughout-lebanon-bennett/
youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
timesofisrael.com/in-first-us-establishes-permanent-military-base-in-israel/
beyondthecusp.wordpress.com/tag/wolff-heintschel-von-heinegg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)
youtube.com/watch?v=XwBSWN4s9JU
dw.com/en/lebanon-garbage-crisis-pollutes-mediterranean/a-36234663
youtube.com/watch?v=_QvBLOZSuXc
youtube.com/watch?v=guPow94nE9M
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_tEI6gfH8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8okA1I210
youtube.com/watch?v=pmqLORBmEUw
youtube.com/watch?v=30I8S7mqZPg
youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE
youtube.com/watch?v=sgLF-9gfIZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=-stCgnnoY8c
washingtontimes.com/news/2004/jan/31/20040131-104830-8847r/
carolineglick.com/the_price_of_betrayal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares?

SHIA LEBANON SOON, WITH THE SUPPORT OF MARONITES

Israel's got another challenge

I support Hezbollah in their fight against Jewry and anyone saying otherwise I'm assuming to be a fucking kike like OP

What's the Hezbollah motto I wanna yell it

youtube.com/watch?v=jrFDqXHWceY

thier motto is " i love penis"

>hezbollah will call on syria to defend tiny lebanon, and syria will use that opertunity to turn lebanon into a dictatorship under thier puppets hezbollah. Syria gets a puppet state, hezbollah get upgraded to dictators of lebanon
Sounds like a good plan.

Can the lebs be memed into attacking and destroying Israel?

into attacking? sure! into destroying? no, israel is far to powerful a source of meme magic for kek to let it be destroyed

Not only will the US help to destroy Hezbollah

foreignpolicy.com/2017/10/11/the-trump-administration-is-now-offering-cash-bounties-for-hezbollah-leaders/

But also the Israeli army will smash Lebanese infrastructure if they want to try it on

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-israel-lebanon/israel-says-hezbollah-runs-lebanese-army-signaling-both-are-foes-idUSKBN1CF25R

You #NeverIsrael people are anti-West cancer, worse than the #NeverTrump crew

Fucking kill yourself stormweenie. Do it now, kill your whole family too

also, this would litteraly be like another shoah

That's too bad.

Israel's future is a funny topic.

let me explain. Israel is not, and has never been the so called democratic middle eastern country. in the 2006 war, they lost to a militia with outdated weapons.

they committed a lot of war crimes and killed thousands of civilians and claim to be victorious despite achieving none of their objectives.
the war ended because they were faggots that are scared of some hamas homemade missiles.

thank god we fought that war against israel, and showed the all arab world the boogeymen invincible army was no more.

Israel is a puppet state made by the anglo to destabilize the middle east, in order to weaken it and colonize it in the future, they used isis, now they are using kurds but they always failed.

understood?

"Hazbollah are the victors indeed!"
It's written in Arabic on their flag.

based.

But seriously, how you guys managed to wipe Israel like that in 2006?

That is some Hezbollah level of bullshit

You are going to get ass raped next war, Ultra Right parties have hijacked Likud. I look forward to it, I hate your diaspora with a vengeance. They need to go home and die.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3NrKqElA6c

>today was a pretext, for Syria "defending" lebanon. in the future hezbollah will call on syria to defend tiny lebanon, and syria will use that opertunity to turn lebanon into a dictatorship under thier puppets hezbollah. Syria gets a puppet state, hezbollah get upgraded to dictators of lebanon.

Not really kike, Lebanon was actually a puppet state to Syria between 1990 and 2005, the majority of the country ousted them. I don't think lightning strikes twice in the same place.

You are mistaken brother, the kikes hold the west as their puppet states, it's the other way around.

what can i say.
enjoy your ruble

What kind of magic are you going to use against Israel, who this time, will consider your civilians fair game?

What are you going to do vs the F-35 for example? Hezboullah clowns can't even beat saudis on toyotas without help.

timesofisrael.com/hezbollah-attack-will-bring-destruction-throughout-lebanon-bennett/

youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A
>This oys the vey

historey repeats itself.
an enemy like israel is an excuse to regain lost terratory

If you love kike-land so much than go move there you ticking traitor

I'll just leave this here.

Don't worry, once the land is reclaimed (and settlement grants are offered), I'll be moving in. I'm just saving up now as I can earn more money here. Thanks, greatest ally

timesofisrael.com/in-first-us-establishes-permanent-military-base-in-israel/

What I love is how all these stormcucks think we need to send Jews in now that civilians are considered fair game. We don't. We will smash them with rockets.

> יהוה איש מלחמה יהוה שמו

If you love mudslimes so much why don't you move to SA you fucking cunt?

Prepare your kibbutzboipucci for 1500 rockets a day Yoav.

extra crispy

Kind reminder that Hizballah are actually Iran puppets, they could probably use this incident to start shit in the region, then the saudis are involved too...
It won't be long until WWIII starts and chaos sets loose...

don't be silly.
saudia will think it's israel's problem.
iran wont fight a war on 2 fronts

HEZBOLLAH are the victors indeed!

OP is a kike faggot

this is your average burger. How retarded can one be?

you're exactly right. Kindly reminder that you're going to get Gaza'd

How does it feel to be outflanked by the Iranians?

out flanked?
they are all in the north, and the only thing they have is a weak airforce and a missle program.

they are flanked by the US

Why don't you tell us what its like to be outflanked by arabs and blacks, pieter?

i think he is the arabs

None of this would be an issue if you hadn't displaced shit tons of goatfuckers to begin with. Israeli short-term thinking at its finest

>NZkike

I don't get your "meme" there friend. Try again.

True that, would've been better if they shared the land amongst each other and assimilate into each other.
Then we wouldn't have endured 15 years of civil war due to the influx of Palestinian goatfuckers who wanted to fight the kikes from our land.

retarded burger detected.

>Israel is a puppet state and not the puppeteer
Nice one Ahmed.

Guess we will have to invade you again and this time put a permanent Christian dictatorship or something.

Man (((they))) have ruined our education system. What an absolute disgrace you are.

It's really a disgrace what happened to Lebanon and even more of a disgrace that Israelis refuse to acknowledge the fact that Palestinians are just Muslim Mizrahim. Kikes gonna kike

>a war on teo fronts
The Saudis can hardly be considered their own front, even if they attack Iran.
If your finger with a needle, wkuld you say that the finger got impaled?

Is this that conflict where you bombed the UN for no reason or the other one

> he doesn't understand that most Palestinians were labourers from Lebanon and Jordan

Ever checked the 1800's arab population, bub?

The Lebanese flag is comfy so I hope Hezbollah rapes Israel again. The kikes should just go to Madagascar since they love pushing nogs on so much.

>what's the iron dome
Oy vey gevalt, I think we will have to invade Lebanon and overthrow its rule.

>The Lebanese flag is comfy
I agree.

A
FUCKING
CEDAR

Is completely based.

you cheekie darkie

Good luck with invading a sovereign state without gaining international backlash...

we did it over attacking a patrol.

we can do it over the violation of the cease fire agreement.
syria shot down a plane.

we have all the excuses we need

why bother invading when you can cripple infrastructure?

> “Unlike the Second Lebanon War, this time we won’t differentiate between the organization and the State of Lebanon. This means any attack by Hezbollah will cause destruction throughout Lebanon and its institutions.”

They shot down the plane over Lebanese Airspace, where you were clearly violating the UN Resolutions. Don't blame us for your fuckups...

excuses are abondant
dont think pressure will win it

>why bother invading when you can cripple infrastructure?

Like that didn't happen during the 2006 War, The country was back up and running weeks after the war ended, try something new for instance...

No, Israel was prevented from annihilating you by the muslim method of human shields. This time the Israeli government is vastly different.
beyondthecusp.wordpress.com/tag/wolff-heintschel-von-heinegg/

For example, this is the new minister of defense. Avigdor "Get the Axe, dear" Lieberman. There has been a seachange in the Israeli Government.
Amir Perez the Labor cuck is gone. You're going to get fucked up. We can discuss afterwards, if you still have internet access that is. I'll be here.

>Whether there was significant Arab and Muslim immigration into Palestine during the 19th and 20th centuries, especially after the beginning of Zionist settlement there in the late 19th century has become a matter of some controversy. It is known that the Arab population of Palestine doubled during the British Mandate era, from 670,000 in 1922 to over 1.2 million in 1948, and there has been considerable debate over the subject on how much of this growth was due to natural increase, as opposed to immigration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographic_history_of_Palestine_(region)

you are thinking first world.
thier infustructure is not all that great

of course it doubled. Because it was the best economy around.

Hamas admits Palestinians are just foreigners

youtube.com/watch?v=XwBSWN4s9JU

Id knock that arab dick out your mouth if I could

Kike here has a point.

Kek, we'll see what happens, that is if shit starts in the first place, It seems for now both parties are waiting for the other one to play the first move...

Israel somehow manages to field soldiers that are even more pathetic than an average US marine.

They will face a large blunder if they encounter an army with some substance. The merchant was never meant for war.

I guess sending them back to the stone age isn't such a big deal. But still, no water = disease, so thats worthwhile. Their infrastructure is barely holding on as it is. Disease is usually the biggest killer in a war, is it not?

dw.com/en/lebanon-garbage-crisis-pollutes-mediterranean/a-36234663

> hides flag

>Gaza = Palestine

>Installing regimes is bad when they do it

Every single shithole you and the US call an ally in the middle east are just as fucking bad as Hezbollah, Syria and Iran.

Initially I hated Hezbollah just as much as the wahhabis, but then I realized that despite their ruthlessness, they, Iran and Syria are the LEAST bad factions in the shithole everyone calls the middle east.

>Israel

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_QvBLOZSuXc

Hezbollah is trash, but do you honestly think people are going to look at Israel as much better?

Sure the US media always defends Our Greatest Ally, but everyone in the actual US population - and I mean almost everyone, regardless of race, political beliefs, what have you - sees Israel as aggressive and war-mongering, even when they concede them as the "least worst" option. Don't confuse positive media coverage of Israel for actual sentiment in the general population. A lot of people looked at what happened to Gaza a few years back and none of them were talking about how great it was that Israel was defending itself when shamelessly bombing all those civilian targets on live television.

tl;dr they may say you're the best of the MENA countries, but burgers by and large still see you as part of the problem and ultimately just another bullying, violent nation like every other in that region

peace fucking when?

How can behbollah be the bad guys if they're actively fighting ISIS and dying literally for every infidel on earth while you kike not only do nothing against ISIs but low-key support them with your officials and a NGO coming out saying ISIS survical "of strategic importance" and issue apologizing after mistakenly firing onto you?

Fucking kike fucks
Hezbollah>Iran>Shitsrael

Perhaps when organizations like Hizballah seize to exist, It would be possible if we alter the constitution.

How can The USSR be the bad guys if they're actively fighting the NAZIS and dying literally for every capatalist on earth while you cracka not only do nothing against The Nazis but low-key support them with your officials and a NGO coming out saying Nazi survical "of strategic importance" and issue apologizing after mistakenly firing onto you?

Fucking capatalists
COMMIES>liberals>united Shits of america

>Hezbollah is trash
Topest of keks, Great Satan.
Anyways, jews trying to get rid of based Hassan's gang of majoosi?
Not happening.
>youtube.com/watch?v=guPow94nE9M
>youtube.com/watch?v=Rg_tEI6gfH8
>youtube.com/watch?v=Tf8okA1I210
>youtube.com/watch?v=pmqLORBmEUw
>youtube.com/watch?v=30I8S7mqZPg
>youtube.com/watch?v=s2v0swWUlLE
>youtube.com/watch?v=sgLF-9gfIZ8
>youtube.com/watch?v=-stCgnnoY8c

damn Hezbollah has some groovy jams.
if they don't win the war with the kikes they could definitely make it to TommorowLand 2018

a full reconquiring of gaza was purposed in 2014 during the war.
one general said hundreds of soldiers will die.
the idea was dropped instantly.

without hezbollah we will focus on other problems.
we have enough problems, we don't want to create more

Death to America and Israel.

>He says with a US flag
Shitskin fifth column detected

>t. good goy

>fifth column

I saw you last night kike lover. Still up and shilling for the ZOGbot forces?

indonesia! what happened to you? your flag is upside down

The greatest threat to Israel is not foreign, it's those religious Jews whose population grows by 5% every year. They don't work, collect welfare and don't really care about defending Israel. Nevermind the fact that Israel is also 20% Muslim. It's over.

tl;dr Fuck off Chaim.

At least I am a whole....

honestly we have no real motives to be at war with israel. the damage they did during the civil war was no where near as devastating as that of the PLO and Syria, and it wasn't even directed towards us but the PLO.
Hafez and his regime sowed the seeds of corruption in our parliament and twisted it so that Syria would become our goto country in terms of dicksucking for help. peace with israel would be a step forward towards prosperity, and cutting all ties with Syria and hanging the treacherous retards in charge here is also a huge leap forward
us and israel have been a historical duo since biblical times, imagine how advanced we'd be had we been at peace today

lol just look at the SLA if you want to see what happen to traitors who sell their country out to isreal.

how can a fucking kike/kike-lover claim anyone else is a fifth column

That worked out so well the last time.

Lebanon should just be left alone.

yeah what about the SLA fighters? the israeli government and people treat them better than we are treated by our own. typical diaspora retard, you have no idea what life here is like.

If Hezb become more secular and lead Lebanon it would be a nice thing. Fucking based.

you can't even beat a shia guerrilla warfare organization and you expect me to take your words seriously ?
here's a tip kike go beg murica to help you next time since you're so useless by your own.

washingtontimes.com/news/2004/jan/31/20040131-104830-8847r/

carolineglick.com/the_price_of_betrayal/
>Michael, the 13-year-old son of a former SLA officer who now lives in Kiryat Shmona, told a reporter at the scene, "My father did not put down his gun for 25 years. Today we live like dogs. We don't have any food in our house."
not according the the SLA traitors living in exile. they live like the dogs they are. i would say the only mistake Hezbollah has ever made is not killing off more of these fucks.

>lebanon's future
I'm pretty sure Islam had something to do with it if I recall correctly.

I agree, earlier ITT I said we would've been in a much better state without the PLO, It started with them, Fighting Israel from our lands, then turned and targeted us, that's how the 15 years of hell started, which ended with the terrible outcome you stated. We basically became Assad Regime's cocksuckers for 20 more years, until someone with little common sense decided enough was enough. However, we still need to get rid of all the Assad puppets that are currently infecting our government in the coming elections, I hope we have finally learned our lesson...

The presence of Hezballah, regardless the services they've done to the country, are a liability to the development and the strengthening of our own army, since we may rely on them too much, forgetting they are essentially Iran puppets, and that they operate independently from the state, to satisfy Iran's agenda in the region. I fear they may turn on us one day, I put the political riots of May 7, 2008 as an example, when the government shutdown the party's communication network. They should've been assimilated into the army after the liberation of the south, however they are still allowed to operate independently. Just imagine how better, stronger and more well equipped our army would've been were that the case...

Of course that wouldn't have been needed in the first place had the palestinians and the kikes assimilated in the first place...

Quit posting plastic Iranian goblins.

>>Of course that wouldn't have been needed in the first place had the palestinians and the kikes assimilated in the first place...
can't turn back time unfortunately. also unfortunately, without Hezbollah lebanon's military capability is reduced to average arab-tier, AKA the worst soldiers in the history of the planet. if being puppets of iran is what makes arabs into competent warriors, maybe more of you should consider life as a modern satrapy.

What was wrong with the Israeli military during that war? Bad intel? Poor leadership?