JOjo

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Which studio would you want to see animate your favorite part?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DixPULxu8m4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the other thread is still at page 3 fuckface

>Which studio would you want to see animate your favorite part?
i would love to see Madhouse do Vento Aureo

well its nice to have another thread you jackass

Shaft animating JoJolion.

What jojo character is the best to have as a husbando.

to me it''s either Jotaro or Funny Valentine

Shaft animating DiU or JJL

Was it rape?

>Jotar-NO
>Best Husband
beat the shit out of his daughter
>Barley notices her
>Divorced wife
Jotaro is a not a good husband my friend.

>Jotaro
>doesn't give a shit about anyone

Narancia is an obvious answer.

>best husband
Jonathan is a true gentleman and too pure for this world.

i would beat the shit out his daughter to, she sucks and is worst jojo.

I wouldnt say worst but she definately isnt my favorite. Though i am a JoJolion fucker so my opinion is biased.

I feel like Rohan would do anything in exchange for reading your memories, if you catch my drift.

Gappy makes me happy

Reminder that Aya will have godly titties in the anime

And that Kira will blow up her and those Cinderellas to oblivion

Thank god there's better color than this.

DiU Remake by KyoAni, with cute boys doing cute things

here i can simulate this for you

ok dude i know you wanna fuck gappy from jojolion, we've gotten your post 385 fucking times now, we get it you love guys with 4 balls in sailor suits, stop fucking posting it.

I want to rella those Cindas

Wait, so is Josefumi actually a friend of Karera or just acquaintances? Didn't they imply that Josefumi and Karera aren't that close during the boat? Also why did she cry when she heard Kira died? Were they even that close?

How does she know about the Akuma no Mi thing?

Did they explain all of this in some throwaway line or did Araki retcon Karera's envolvment with Kira and Josefumi?

>Yasuho's ass

>Aya's tits

This is already the best thread we've had in a while.

What if the announcement in February is that they are skipping Part 5 to go straight to part 6 and David Pro is handing it over to Kyo Ani

Yes.

>Reminder that Aya will have explosive titties in the anime

fixed for accuracy

Biggest JoJo dicks?

>they are skipping Part 5 to go straight to part 6
I'll riot
>David Pro is handing it over to Kyo Ani
I'll fucking kill them.

I made a theory with some anons a while back that she was a pathological liar and is manipulating josuke in some way to gain his love or something more sinister like carrie anne moss's character from the movie memento. Would also make some nice parallels to how crazy yukako is from part 4

Fuck off.

Josefumi did nothing wrong, deserved happiness for himself, and gave it to another to birth something beautiful.

Looks like someone is refusing to come out of the closet.

The biggest dick of them all

>part 6 turned into moeshit garbage
can we not

karera hangs around josefumi and kira, and that's all there is to it. they have a connection because she's always hanging around, but it's not like they're real friends. consider her relationship with J&K to be similar to Gollum's relationship to Frodo & Sam. everyone knows each other and they know she's around, but they aren't inviting her to hang out, she's just showing up

she knows about the fruit because she hangs around them and has been to their apartment with them a few times

I'd say Dio is the biggest asshole in the series.

Karera is a bit of a cunt, honestly.

That's the only reason why she'd think that Josuke is Josefumi, they aren't that alike, and didn't even comment on how he was dressing differently or dressing like Kira.

Why don't people notice other people's costumes? Even in part 3 dumb Polnareff noticed that Jotaro is not using his regular clothing during Oingo Boingo.

They're not real friend but she was in Kira's place? What?

Also, Kira and Josefumi seemed pretty determined to get the fruit, what were they doing when this pic was taken? Just chilling out?

There's definitely something weird about her. I'm really looking forward to seeing her again.

>didn't even comment on how he was dressing differently or dressing like Kira.
Yes she did.

youtube.com/watch?v=DixPULxu8m4

:^)

Who took the picture?

Now that I recall, she said something about being dressed differently.

Oh, but she didn't comment how he was dressing just like Kira, did she? Not even similar, EXACTLY like him.

How could she even mistake Josuke for Josefumi, he's more of a uglier Kira than anything.

>They're not real friend but she was in Kira's place? What?
haven't you ever known someone like this irl? just like a person who kind of lingers around your friend group and you're like "eh whatever they're inoffensive so i'm not gonna kick em out"?

>what were they doing when this pic was taken? Just chilling out?
probably doing recon, just waiting for yotsuyu to show up at the drop location so they can observe

Post characters who literally did not do anything wrong.

Venom Josefumi

her hair

yeah because thats his only characteristic, being a BIG DICK

>You will never play a JoJo game developed by Platinum

Why live?

hilarious and original ebin trole meem xDDD

i never knew how much i wanted this and now i can't live without it. are you happy, user?

Oh yeah, she did.

But saying that he looks ALMOST like Kira is still a bit weird.

>I just hate that Doctor guy
What could it mean?

i no longer fear death

Isn't she insane or something? Like, she drew a picture of her licking Jotaro's blood and getting punched by him.

Poor Wham didn't even understand what Kars was fighting for or how he was going to achieve it, he just wanted to fight in peace

I'd wake that shit up before I go go.

I didn't know she did that, though I wonder how Araki felt while she was saying all that shit.

this pic perfectly describes me

How about we say something we disliked in our favorite part, then something we did like in our least favorite?

>Least favorite is part 1
Did a brilliant job of illustrating Dio's villainy.

>Favorite is part 5
Diavolo is such a let down compared to literally every other Jojo villain.

Just finished reading jojos colored p4. Why does jotaro change from black outfit to white? And why was he not even in the final kira fight? I wanted to see how jotaro used ZA WARUDO but aside from that one with the sniper rat and a few other pages he was kinda..not even in this arc.

It's his birthday you fucking asshole have some respect.

Why can't you marry a nice boy like Josuke?

Araki has that "What the fuck is this shit" look.

He wasn't really a main character, man. He had his time to shine in SDC.
As for the outfit change, no clue. Araki probably just wanted to draw something different.

Sheer Heart Attack comes to mind.

Also he's the one who finished Kira off. Joraro bopped him before he could activate BIET ZA DUSTO.

but josuke won't humiliate me, I want to be humiliated and be called a bitch

>diamond
>crash

Pick one.

that's why diamond is not crash

Well, in SDC he was a high schooler so he had the whole school uniform thing going on. But now he fucks dolphins so it's different. Also Araki.

I guess you're right, but still. Oh well. Vento Aureo colored is only like a 1/4th done and i cant read araki manga black and white. The art style means I can never tell whats going on. Ill just wait for the anime to catch up.

>tfw you have a bad feeling p2 and p3 were as awesome as it will get and there will never be another badass ROADAROLLA moment

P4 just felt so..boring. like those high school slice of life animes. Blech. Rohan was good for eye candy but..eh.

Would you wear a dolphin suit for him? Would you let him fuck your blowhole as his cock uncomfortably touches the back of your neck as he tries to communicate to you like a dolphin. Would you be willing to allow him jerk you off while he tells you what a good dolphin you are?

Yeah, I forgot about that, thanks

Why Platinum? I'd like a game where you have to outsmart your opponent, like a JoJo chess game or something.

Absolutely disgusting trips.

if you don't really care Because while part 5 is my favorite part, it really is just filler, you can skip straight to 6, which is actually colored.

To truly understand this image I must know: what is clamp in wonderland.
Also I want to tenderly sodomize Araki now

>implying part 6 will get an adaptation

lmao

>SBR
The beginning fights suck and Gyro is too invincible and uninteresting. I can't hold this up as a flaw in SBR because this is part of what makes it great and Gyro's character development is based on these things but it's a pet peeve of mine.
I think Diego is a great character but I kinda hate him.

>Battle Tendency
The Pillar Men have some of the best designs and fights in the series and Wham and Stroheim are glorious.

yes, i will do anything or jotaro sama

Still doesn't top the interview with the fujoshi.

Shit, I meant to say that, at first, Gyro is invincible and boring. I mean Gyro before True Man's World.

Hitler literally didn't do anything wrong though, Europe would be at peace if he won.

I haven't seen that shit yet. Is it on JewTube?

Why does he look like a teenager ?

>Favorite part is 6
The part 6 crew could have used a lot more downtime, Yo-Yo-Ma! and Dragon's Dream should have been shorter and the prison arc would've been fucking brilliant.

>Least favorite is part 1
As much as I find him to be the least interesting, Jonathan was pure and brilliant and his death made me tear up quite a bit.

I feel bad for Araki. He just wants to write about bros being bros but nooo it always has to secretly have some homosexual undertones for these fuckers

Don't listen to this guy. If you want another roadroller moment JoJo isn't for you. It's not about badass shonen fights. Don't skip parts, either.

clamp in wonderland is doujin where kakyoin lays an egg and it hatches and the egg contains a baby. it's my favorite doujin ever

It's a well known fact that Araki gets younger as he gets older