/qpg/ - Queer Politics General

"We're here to stay" edition
Previous thread: Good morning everybody!

This General is for discussion of politics involving the LGBT community. Any questions or concerns regarding the LGBT community are welcome, though we would prefer to keep the topics political in nature. This can range from LGBT rights to political affiliations to violence caused by extremists against the LGBT community.

Please keep discussion civil and if you at all feel threatened please be sure to report the person meaning you harm. Ignore all trolls.

If you want more information about LGBT rights in your community, please refer here:
hrw.org/topic/lgbt-rights

When making a post or providing a link that may only be relevant to a certain aspect of the LGBT community, please specify so in the beginning of your comment. This will avoid confusion since a policy that affects transgenders may not affect gay men or lesbian women and vice versa.

>"go back to /lgbt/!"
We understand that there is a board specifically for the LGBT community, but we are choosing to make this thread here anyway. On boards dedicated to a specific community, discussion has a tendency to be biased towards that community. In order to get a variety of opinions, this thread is open to those who do not consider themselves LGBT, though we do ask that you please be respectful of your fellow humans in the discussion. Please approach issues with a level of maturity.

Thread topic: Homosexuality and the right. Does being a homosexual inherently make you a liberal? While most straight people would answer "no to do this, let's try to get some ideas as to why this stereotype exists and why the LGBT community thinks it's false

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/bant/thread/2527163/#2532653
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sodomites not welcome

I'll bring up the existence of the Log-cabin Republicans, the LGBT Republican organization. Do you agree with their ideas? Are they """cucked by the jew"""? Please feel free to share your opinions on them!

sodomites not welcome

Sodomites back to your containment board

I can wait for an Christian-Islamic alliance for the extermination of fags

If you guys have nothing to contribute to the discussion, please don't bother replying.

Die faggot

Go back to your containment board.

Faggots get the rope too!

your brainwashed by jews and kikes to not follow the natural order.

Your movement is highjacked with a T which has NOTHING to do with gay rights and more to do with people with mental illness / personality disorders.

Your movement is a scam and you are a sheep being led to slaughter by following a twisted dogma defined by outsiders to be preached by those at the bottom on the inside.

Break free and join the world. Your fight for equality ends when you win your battle for personal freedom against your own inner demons and become normal.

All fucking faggots must fucking hang

Shoo shoo, shitdicks

I've explained in the OP why this thread is here.

Some of the issues you described are acknowledged and debated in the LGBT community. How about approaching this from an angle of inquiry instead of arrogance?

Do you feel that threatened that gay people are in your safe-space?

Shoo shoo sodomite scum

Equating homosexuality with being liberal is a meme. One the left has been using to foster it's menagerie of identity politics groups that they can sic on their political opponents. Currently more gay men identify with liberal ideology because of said meme and the trendiness of being a victim. Right wingers sperg out over gays because the Jewish media has been pushing it for 20+ years. Understandably they are tired of it, as a gay man I'm tired of it too. Trannies are mentally ill, lesbians have way more violence between themselves then gay men do, and bisexuals don't exist they're just sluts. Stormfags will disagree but gay right wingers are on the rise, and that's a great thing. Hopefully even a new community for gay men to escape the liberal hell they've been lured into will come into existence and from there, a huge number of men will begin to reject these notions and a new era of gays will identify as white first.

get used to it

you're posting in a slide thread

You do fucking realize we don't like each other, it's all to their own here. It's not a fucking rainbows and sunshine fag fest here. You have your own board, go to it, sodomite.

Oh, I thought this was a politics board. Didn't realize that "politics I don't like" makes something a slide thread.

>Jews and kikes
Is there a difference?
You acknowledge trannies have hijacked it, but cannot see the force behind it. All my gay friends despise trannies.

Why do straight's sentences barely make any sense? Yes we know you hate yourself, we're here to help

>Trying to say a (((sexuality))) is a political view.
"EACH OTHER" you dumb, literal faggot

>>Jews and kikes
good point, i used both just to cover all bases but yea their one and the same.

you hve a whole board for your issues to avoid posting your trash here. go back there. I cant post politics on Sup Forums even when its about a fuggen tv show.

>How about approaching this from an angle of inquiry instead of arrogance?

The arrogance is on your part, you believe you are who you are by allowing outside identities to define what your identity is. That is your first failure. Break free from those chains of bondage that hold you in perpetual slavery and break free to join the normality that you struggle against because of your jewish dog handlers.

I'm not saying that sexuality is a political view, I'm saying that political views and decisions affect people with varying sexuality.

Re-read the OP, my dimwitted friend.

This is the fucking problem. Did we go over and start posting jewtrumppinochet shit is gayland? No, you came here and now you are going to get a taste and say Sup Forums is a mean place for faggots. Here is the deal fruit, I don't give a fuck about what bathroom you use, or how mean the christian youth group was to you in high school, or how your childhood "friend" made a move on you, or the other 1000 things that go into being a fanny bandit. This is for politics and unless you bring something to the table other than degeneracy you really should, you know, just get the fuck out.

>Re-read the OP, my dimwitted friend.
There is no justification for your parroted statements that are stale and given to you by your jewish masters, you are a fucking slave.

Dont ask anyone to do anything until you break free yourself even if that is suicide you will find the peace in death for you and your family that you never found in life.

Ok faggots, I am a T and guess what, I don't want to be your weapon against cis normativity and gender rolles, nor I want to be scarecrow for conservatives who is there to rape. I just want to be left to deal with my recognised medical condition and be left in peace. I am into girls but I won't even bitch about gay marriage, since I honestly don't give a fuck and perhaps I am a bit too lunny from all years of dysphoria. Just leave me alone oki?

I had an attraction to boys since I was a kid, just didn't know how to deal with it until I was an adult. I don't recall waking up to a circle of hooded jews convincing me to become gay every night like you guys would love to think is true.

ITT: grammatically insecure straight faggots get triggered
Whether you like it or not more and more gay men are waking up to their European ancestry. Gay men make the Japanese look like the Greeks when it comes to organizing.

I don't feel like a prisoner. I wouldn't guess the same for someone who lets the politics shitposting board on an anime forum tell them how to live.

That is what happened since you were a child, jews teach at young ages on kids shows and in all children's media to be gay, your confused and dont remember being so young the seeds that were planted.

We dont say Jews use sneaky tricks for centuries because its a fucking meme its because its true and their very good at it, and you being bought and sold into slavery as a child is living proof of that.

This desu. Jews don't really care about social issues because it doesn't affect their shekel flow. They are probably happy it keeps people squabbling and not paying attention to blatant jewery that goes on all the time

>politics of lgbt

Sexuality isn't political you fucking kike

>I don't feel like a prisoner.
thats the beauty of being a prisoner isnt it and never seeing the light so to speak, trapped like a rat in your own box with a drip feed for jewish lies.

You should all kys. Everyone hates fags. Your families must detest you.

That's exactly what we're trying to do, but it's constantly impeded by stormfags like you. Being gay today is unavoidably political, and Sup Forums is completely fine talking about gays in a negative political discussion but absolutely frantic when gay men are prowhite. We're done being useful idiots for anyone.

this isnt politics, this is politically incorrect faggot, go back to /lgbtqwtf/ you are

Then it either keep it to yourself or kill yourself because there isn't a single heterosexual person here who gives a shit about you. Your kind, whether you like it or not, are disgusting and immature and often sexual predators and we want nothing to do with you. Your best bet is to pretend to be a heterosexual when around most people because you're probably next on the list after niggers and spics.

i smile when i remember that there is a 40% change your will kys, thats good enough for me

So much edge for a nerdy halfwit who likely hasn't seen daylight in a week.

I'm not trans.

Should be 100%.

You are edgy kid aren't ya?

Acutally, I'm not trans, nor am I "youth", I'm 35.

You guys love stretching things though.

shillers, this is the thread made by posters on /bant/

link to thread:
thebarchive.com/bant/thread/2527163/#2532653

fuck off you coward, you are nothing but a fucking slave. Go to Iran or Iraq and fight there for gay rights, you wont because your a fucking coward. You believe in what your told to nothing you achieved or invented yourself, the very definition of a slave.

You can hide from it but you will never escape that truth.

This is Cultural Marxism in full swing.

Thread started on /lgbt/, but I find it funny others are taking credit for it.

sure you arent, you thought you could come here and change peoples mind. nobody gives a fuck about your people. gays have been on 4chainz since before /new/, literally nothing has changed. Just your sexual orientation.

Kill yourselves you disease spreading faggots. Niggers and spics fags are the worst. If you’re a man who has sex with men you’re at a higher risk of getting HIV. In 2014, gay and bisexual men accounted for more than 83 percent of new HIV diagnoses among men aged 13 and older.
Your risk of contracting HIV is higher if you’re African-American, Hispanic, or Latino. African-Americans comprised only 12 percent of the American population in 2014, but they accounted for roughly 44 percent of new HIV diagnosis.

let them come, they will leave in caskets or red pilled the longer they are here.

Either way we win, since they are destined to lose since they already gave up on themselves.

link to Sup Forums queer thread:

You good a shitskin country and try to be Christian. You won't be used you're a coward

fuck off faggots back to your board

look at the dates m8

lgbt thread:

You can't "redpill" people who have already been "redpilled" and found it was dumb. Same with the LGBT community. Your ignorance will never prevail.

Stop projecting faggot, straight people go to work
We don't sit around collecting mental health gibs and tweeting about sucking cock like queers do
You can try and lash out and come up with some more ultra snarky insults for me all you want but that's not gonna change the fact that the majority of the population is disgusted by you, always will be, and you know it

can't you see? it's actual shilling

sage this thread

yeah theres nothing to reclaim lol, fags have been on the board forever.

Oh well, now it's an official LGBT thread, so I guess their plan worked.

Just because somebody else made it, doesn't mean that we aren't allowed to keep it. It's a good idea that a bunch of us like and it breaks no rules. It's here to stay.

HAH oh god whos going to win that fight? The ones with guns or the ones who can't figure out which bathroom to visit and have to use a dialator

>You can't "redpill" people who have already been "redpilled" and found it was dumb.
you havent been anything, you are a slave, spent your life that way. In fact its all you know. Your only release from that bondage is redpilling or death. Either way suits me since your a coward as I pointed out too much of a pussy to go to the middle east and do anything about it. That is the proof your a slave fighting a losing battle that you will never win, and never have.

are these the people you support?

its sort of like how chime on that being a fag is normal, it's a matter of perception. you're welcome to entertain any delusion you wish.

some good advice friends

Like I would choose to be tranner lol.

You wont see me near them

well said

*yawn* I'm tired of you, hun. You keep repeating yourself.

I'm gay, those are fags.

continue to sage these raid threads, pol is for politics not society and lifestyle

nice fact sheet, remember to sage and post moar

>"society, lifestyle and politics are all seperate entities with no overlap"

Do you even read what you type before hitting "Post"?

Ignore slide threads, sage this one into oblivion

thanks my man

Fuck off sodomite!
>SAGE

>"slide threads are threads that threaten my echo-chamber"

Just go back to The_Donald or stormfront if you want repetitive back-patting. Let the grown ups talk in this thread.

if i want to make a thread about how to find a gf, or reasons i don't have one, why should gays be allowed to speak about it here either?

>doesnt even bother refuting his picture
hows that anal cancer coming along? its like all fags just give snarky replies and never try to defend the image of being a fag

just because i don't want raids here makes me a redditor?
nice logic

stop bumping the thread you newfags

again, not even defending yourself. how do you cope in real life? What was it like being molested as a child?

This makes no sense. Shouldn't you be in school?

I'm debating with a person, not an infograph Try speaking in words, not pictures. Show that you actually have knowledge.

>what is 'sage'?
pic is you

>Sage doesn't work when you upload an IMG
>being this new

I mean, why should things that are not political to normal people be political to homos?

See thats just it, you are just taking jabs at people in here. Why not actually talk about the merits of being gay? Are there even any?! Isn't this a /General/ now? You people are an endless source of laughs thats for sure.

I didn't say you were a redditor, but an insecure person would infer that. :) This isn't a raid at this point, it's a thread that you're gonna have to get used to.

What do I have to defend myself against? I can't stop you from saying anything, so why am I going to bother crying about it? I'm here to have discussion, not get into a shit-flinging competition.

why not take it to ?

>thread gets posted to have conversation
>butthurt Sup Forums LARPers derail thread
>cry about thread not having reasonable discussion

You guys are the same as the niggers you claim to hate.

/lgbt/ is an echo-chamber and you'll only get the same opinions. Posting it here and opening discussion up to everybody will get a better variety. How is this difficult for you?

The_Donald is part of reddit you faggot

stop larping and go back to

So why don't you start with the merits of being fag. I'm curious.

>dont like it
>dont post here?
Very hard to understand right?

>thread is made by /bant/ larpers
>want to turn it into a real thread because 'muh POWEER and EQUALITY xD'

gets butthurt after pol wants to make it return to /lgbt/

Is this debate really still a thing? Honestly in the laste couple years the whole liberal/conservative angle has started to become flawed from the getgo. I mean, there's just no real alignment anymore between how the people think on certain sides of the spectrum, and how the people representing them think about it. It's all just become one big showboating event, it pisses me off

>this