Battery - 05 [720p]

>Battery - 05 [720p]

Harada rape tiem

This was literally the gayest episode of anime I've ever watched

Why must you lie all the time?

Homo fetish shit

It wasn't even as gay as I expected

There is nothing gay about this, Gou is a pretty good wife.

It's not gay unless he sniffs the used clothes.

What about sleeping in his bed?

Inhaling the other's scent is inescapable then.

Takumi would've had to sleep on his stomach, which means breathing in Gou's scent all night.

How did Granpa know?

Is the manga user here? This felt a bit rushed, was there anything that was removed?

>This felt a bit rushed
I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Harada/Gou scene should have last a bit longer, and the second half felt very disconnected.

The first 4 episodes were medothical and slow, so it's a weird change of page.

what the hell

doujins when

Maybe the second half felt disconnected because they changed the scene quite a bit. If I'm remembering it right, after the bulling they spend quite some time convincing that Sawa to get down the tree. And it takes more time to tell the coach and he ends up getting hurt because of those mean senpais. That seems more like a decent reason to suspend the club instead.

>has his own toothbrush at Gou's house now

This ship has officially set sail.

Should just have them kiss in the end, all the five people left watching this want that anyway.

Harada was strangely quite happy in this episode.

I'm content to wait until they win their first tournament for the kissing to start.

I'd want a friend like Gou regardless of my sexuality, but I have a feeling he only likes Harada for his pitching.

That's kind of like saying Tanaka only liked Ohta for his carrying capacity, though in the case of Harada and Gou it's too soon to consider them an old married couple.

>too soon to consider them an old married couple
Exactly, they just met each other and the trigger/spark for their friendship is their combo as a battery. They need each other, it can still grow into genuine interest though.

Hey Mangafag, when does these interactions happen?

This. When will we get SmugHarada?

>Exactly, they just met each other
My BL manga says that it takes less than an hour for a guy to stick his penis into a stranger at a club, so it's nice to see these kids are taking things slow for once.

He's already a bit smug, it's just easily overlooked because he's angry.

I think the more comfortable he gets around someone is the more his smug starts to show. Same with his happy like pointed out. I guess trust is something of a commodity with Harada.

What did you think of this scene, Sup Forums?

I liked the Tsukumo Gou version of it.

Or was Mentaiko? I need to check.

I actually expected it to be more brutal than it turned out to be.

Why are japanese people so mean?

> Why are people so mean?

It's the boonies, nobody cares.

I thought the principal being a little bitch was meaner than the hazing.

Harada is a bit of a cunt but people have been giving him shit for the tiniest things since he arrived.

>Why are japanese people so mean?
As opposed to the gentle people in European or American high schools?

What a thin banana

>Category: something not said to Gou last night

Harada is tiny as fuck. Probably still hadn't had his grow spurt, unlike Gou.

To people who know spoilers: do they get to play again in time for the tournament? How? Do the bullies get punished at all?

>BASEBALL IS LIVE!
>Takumi, you have to cut your hair if you want to play baseball
>FUCK OFF
>Onii-chan, I am same age you started playing baseball!
>CAN YOU JUST NOT???
He actually deserved a good beating.

Late as fuck but mangafag reporting. Saying that something was removed would be an understatement. They have been skipping most (all?) interactions with the background characters (Sawa, Kaionji, etc) as well as changed a couple of things (Kaionji never knows what Nobunishi did, for example). Most of what was skipped were funny parts, like how that sheep in today's episode has a thing for Takumi and keeps harassing him, so Sawa had to get down from the tree to get it away from him. Other things - Takumi was whipped and then had his head forced into a bucket of water. He was completely in panic afterwards and couldn't stand anyone touching his back or shoulders the following days. Sawa was going to tell what happened to one of the teachers (Ono-sensei, a Christmas cake that really likes the baseball kids, Takumi in particular). However Nobunishi saw him and dragged him pretending to be worried about him, leaving the teacher clueless. Nobunishi and his friends were going to do to Sawa what they did to Takumi, but they were found in time by Takumi, Gou and Higashi (the guy that was defending Sawa this episode) as well as both Otomurai (coach) and Ono (cake teacher). Nobunishi didn't calmly tell Otomurai to forget about it, he got violent and the coach ended up getting a head injury by accident. As a result they had to call an ambulance and tell their superiors about it. That's why the club got suspended - coach's injury and Sawa's attack. not because of Takumi's attack. They never told anyone else about that one.

Technically it should have happened already, that's from the start of volume 4, I think. What happened today is set in volume 6. They may add a couple of things out of order later, though.

I think they miss the summer tournament. Bullies not only get away with it, they also manage to be regular players in another match later.

Over the line. Does this really happen? I don't remember 12-year olds being this vicious.

Thanks. Fuck, that spoiler really pisses me off

If it makes you feel better it's a match between the baseball club players and he loses against Takumi's team in an unfair game between team 1st year vs team 2nd & 3rd years.

Must be nice to have a worry free life, in an independent bubble, seeing only what you want

I remember you posted some translated pages on another thread, are you going to translate it? If yes, do you need help with some cleaning?

Thanks for all those insights.

There's a lot of talk about the manga in these threads, how closely does that run to the original novels? Does anyone know?

You think retards who base their idea of what the anime should be on another adaptation would care to read a novel without pictures?

I legit afraid this was going to go full homo.

Unrelated /ss/.

I've been translating some pages here and there but there's always something I'm not sure about when reading, so overall I'm not very confident in my skills if I wanted to do the whole thing.

I didn't start reading yet but I'll try to have something by next week.

Manga Harada is great.

His antics are entertaining.

>this guy who actually likes and plays baseball is better at it than us
>better take him in a dark room and beat his ass

But instead of them getting punished for their actions the entire team does. Meaning the only ones who actually suffer for it are the victims and the ones who had nothing to do with it and just wanted to play baseball. This show does an amazing job making me hate everyone.

Except the hair thing was bullshit the coach made up just to bully Takumi because he was still butthurt about his grandpa. Notice how Nobunishi talks worse to him than anything Takumi said and he just took it like a little bitch.

Harada did nothing wrong, everyone else are jealous retards.

>the hair thing was bullshit the coach made up just to bully Takumi
Yeah, this is true. In Japan it's common practice for baseball players to shave their heads but they're lax about that in their school. Some of the other players have hair of similar length.
In the first page of pic related you can also see how Nobunishi and Kaionji look like in the manga.