AND SHE WANTED TO BE PRESIDENT

AND SHE WANTED TO BE PRESIDENT

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE WITCH IS ALMOST DEAD

I think she cancelled all of her planned events because of the Assange key tweet. She is about to go run and hide because it's coming.

DOESN'T HAVE THE STRENGTH OR STAMINA.

not a big deal guys. sometimes when you have a stroke you break your toe. it just happens

>curb your enthusiasm theme plays

Bitch is about to get exposed. The ankle thing is a fake excuse to gtfo.

>wanted to have one of the most taxing job in the world
>can't do a TV interview without breaking bones

Pokemon Go to the doctor.

She fucking won the popular vote

Underrated

What are the odds that she'll an hero (or fake it) before her full crimes are revealed?

Kuru is one hell of a disease

>fears
That's a funny way to spell "hopes"

Very slim chances that she offs herself. If she is going down with this new wave of info to be released, she will go into hiding. She is still well connected enough to do that.

>Over 5 million illegals voted
>She won by less than 3 million
>she won guys
>guys?

I think there is something to that.

premium kek

I've been waiting for this. She was able to hide all of her health problems after she fell out of the spotlight, but it was a matter of time before something big happened. My guess was something before the end of what would have been her first term, that would cause her to have to bow out.

Keked out loud.

The most fragile “strong” woman ever

I wish Trump said something like "I'll even send her some orthopedic running shoes for her run".

Well played sir.

How's the Oval Office for her?

Why is fake news so concerned with Hillary's health? The woman was campaigning with pneumonia, that's pretty friggin" badass. She's a fighter. She's gonna be fine.

Pokemon go to your grave already grandma.

>Hillary Clinton asks Kim Jong Un not to fire second nuclear missile at mainland United States
>Says that she stubbed her toe, so it wouldn't be fair to launch a second missile
>Clinton seen having a seizure minutes before body double is whisked to top secret military meeting

yeah, i guess Obama shouldn't have got the nomination...

>she's a figher
wtf I love vicious, lying, elderly tyrants now!

>SHE WAS SO BRAVE AND STRONG. SHE'S A FIGHTER AND IT'S HER TURN!!!

Dont be rama rama.

congratulations, 10 niggy points have been deposited into your account

MAJOR HAPENING IMMINENT

This gets more horrifying each time I watch it. What the hell?

Honestly I'd be more worried about senile old Drumpfy falling and breaking his hip when he sneaks into the kitchen for a late night ice cream binge.

>Try to win the electoral college
>Lose
Face it, Trump's strategy was superior. And if they went for amount of votes then Trump would've devised a different strategy and still won

Nigger

Only baby blood can restore her now

Based spic

No wonder Bill received a blow from Monica. This bitch has no stamina.

She needs to go seek health care in Europe because Drumpf destroyed US healthcare!!!!

How many scoops did he have?

>post yfw you learn hillary has never lost an election by the numbers not even in the senate

10/21'2017

It's just pneumonia.

I hope it's the nursing home for Ol' Hillary. She has caused enough trouble in her miserable life.

Guys this is nothing. Heard from a source she was attending a normal pizza party and an inconsiderate attendee dropped some sauce on floor. Well, we all know this can be quite slippery. A simple slip and fall amongst friends and you guys all freak out.

Something something Patton Oswald's dead wife

>Implying his schlong wouldn't cushion the landing

May God bless you with potato

nonsequitur digits of the lord!

>Ireland

It's just pneumonia!!!!!
You know, the kind of pneumonia that gives you bi-monthy seizures from which you need days of recovery time before you can walk again for the remainder of your life.

London (CNN)The sky turned orange across parts of the UK on Monday as dust and smoke from fires in southern Europe swept north.

Orange Sky

Hilary folds

Hellfire is coming to reclaim her.

Did we just narrowly avoid having Creepy Kaine as President?

>import millions if illegals to sway elections
>liberal welfare policies keep them clustered in just a few states
Thank God we live in a republic.

The Curse of Drumpf strikes again!

Sllaaaaaaaayyy

How much did this impact the election? Can you fags give me some examples?

HOW FUCK ANONS

Remember when that US Marshal user came on yesterday and said that there was a 72 hour notice for something? What if this "health crisis" is a cover for Hilary's disappearance before any such arrests.

oh*

Digits will confirm her dying before end of 2017.

bump

I guess she needs here goyim blood meals

This is the Russians fault.

>How much did this impact the election? Can you fags give me some examples?

It played pretty big, but not as much in the media obviously. It lasted weeks on the right wing web, but more importantly it busted the "Hillary is lying about her illness" meme open for the rest of the election.

With the election so close it undoubtedly was part of her downfall, BUT this likely played the strongest to those already anti-Hillary.

>pneumonia

You gotta be shitting me. Kurt Angle won an olympic gold medal with a broken freaking neck. Clinton's a pussy.

Man, how fucking exciting was that election? Every day was just happening after happening after happening.

So you wouldn't say it swayed alot of people? Alot as in, half a million to million people?

I hope the cunt strokes out and dies. I don't want to have to listen to the bitch cry for another 3 years about how she should be President.

She realized no one cares about her stupid book and used this as an excuse to quit and save face.

She fainted at a 9/11 memorial service in New York and that is them carrying her to a van to get to the hospital.

I know you don't understand 9/11, but to America it is the day that shit hit the fan. It is the day that we realized we had no jobs because of gloabalism, it was the day we got stuck in endless war in the Middle East.

You don't show weakness on 9/11 in America.

That is the day the headlines changed from "It's not okay to talk about Hillary's health". That is the day many people were no longer able to be dismissed as conspiracy theorists. I think he gets too much credit for saying common sense things, but Dilbert man said this was the moment Trump won the election. To see someone so clearly and plainly frail like that does something to people's perception of them.

Looks like she's being dragged against her will?

Maybe. The people who were swayed were the ones who thought Hillary would be okay, but were convinced that she won't be there when we need her.

yes I miss it. I wanna go back.
It brought her health in to question for quite a while and became a big argument for the right
That was not the turning point but it was another small piece to the big puzzle that showed her gross incompetence. Remember she also had the FBI investigation going on. Pathetic pandering (see hot sauce and pokemon go to the polls) she was just trying so hard but had the personality of a rock and really bad health.

She was clearly unable to walk. Theyre trying to help her into the van but she collapses twice and ends up being dragged inside.

Didn't this happen right after Asaange's strange tweet?

Next she'll fake her death, retreat to tunnel

Yes he tweeted yesterday that he would release Hillary's stuff and move to another place for freedom, the final documents. I am starting to believe she is pulling more bullshit so that way it does not have much of an impact. Remember when she kept coughing after anyone questioned her about the scandal? Or about anything else she did not want to discuss? This is the same situation.

like pottery

Assange spoke the truth

IT'S JUST A NON-CONTAGIOUS PNEUMONIA. NOTHING TO SEE HERE DRUMPFTARDS.

No I understand 9/11 memorial service and the importance of it. My question was how many people saw it and how many people realized that she shouldn't be president.
So basically like user said, it was one of many drops of shits in her bucket already overflowing with crap that was already swaying the public opinion. Thanks

It's like some kind of cyber 9/11!

>fears for

only that it's not life ending

Big if true