Shingeki no Kyojin

Wait for the full interview. Do not draw hasty conclusions.

Other urls found in this thread:

flockmod.com/kyojin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

flockmod.com/kyojin

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

First for banning tripfags.

Annie is simply the best, bar none. Sasha and Mikasa in the shared 2nd place and Flocke best boy.

Reminder that YH is canon and Life is Strange ending is too

and Ymir is the Key to the

>Flocke best boy.
No.

Wordcloud of last thread

I think this is the first one where Armin wasn't the most used word

Reminder: Mikasa's clan means ocean. She is the personification of Armin's dream.

Goodnight Sweet Commander Handsome.
You'll always live in our hearts.

>Yes
Indeed and soon.

Do not stand at my grave and weep
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
I am not there. I did not die.

Marcel blessed Reiner with immortality.
Bert will bless him with power.
Annie rescue arc soon.

Reminder: Mikasa is next to die and that Armin scare was a Isayama's way of fooling us in a sense of false security so that we think EMA are invincible.

Mrs Smith has literally taken over.

Since Armin said that he was passing on his ocean dream to Eren, does that mean that he is a cuck?

>randoms in the flockmod

sorry, just figured out how to make it non-public.

That's because he believed was going to die but he is fine. If Armin is alive is because Levi also remembered how his eyes shine when he is talking about the ocean.

That's what comes of any traffic I guess
>drawing alone in the flockmod
>even with one person it's still listed as active
>people come in

Randoms are 2spooky

I want Mikasa to die a slow and antagonising death!

This.

Me too, Eren.

Soon

Armin won't need to go to the ocean if Mikasa is at his side. That's what Isayama is trying to tell us?

So, there's someone more powerful than Zeke?

We know Levi

Manlet.
Eren.

Yes. This. Indeed.

I mean on warrior's side. Zeke is only a chief.

I was looking at Floch's wiki and apparently he already made an appearance in chapter 70. Isayama improved his design so I didn't realize.

Manlet almost managed to BTFO him.

See I'd wondered when I saw him in the field but the design was too different. Even know I wonder.

Thanks user, saved.

No problem, fellow gentleman.

>reddit goes down
>thread instantly filled with yumkums

Makes you think huh

Man fuck this whole new chapter shit, we need a Canon Yumikuri kiss it’s been months of sadness and angst we need a little break

RA will defeat EMA and save the world.

>“Isayama also said he’s going with the ending he had planned at the beginning of serialisation. So he’s probably going to make a hopeless ending, full of despair.”
a lot of death is going to happen which means bye bye Ymir.

Flocke a cute. I hope we see more of him.

No source?
K

She already died offscreen.

I will miss Bert

You do know the original ending is everyone dying right.

people really believe ymir is dead when after this chapter i'm more hopeful she's alive? isayama literally killed 3 characters in the last chapter. "she's the key to the story" he's not killing her anytime soon.

I felt bad for him.

>AAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Why Isayama revealed there are titans inside the walls if they won't wake up?

Next arc is titan village but this will be hinted since chapter 35. Prepare for the massacre.

I want backstory Isa. And answers. And Ymir.
Mostly Ymir, and all those said things pertaining to her.

;_;

Same. There aren't many SL soldiers left so I think he'll be around for a while.

“He also said he’s going with the ending he had planned at the beginning of serialisation. So he’s probably going to make a hopeless ending, full of despair.”

I went and double-checked the guidebook to see if they were pulling this out of their arse.

They’re not. Isayama really did say in his interview that he’s going with ‘the ending he had decided at the beginning of the manga’s serialization’.

I think a lot of death may be about to happen…

;_;

You're a faggot if you drop this if your shingeki dies. I knew Ymir was dead since 2013 but I've been following this manga since then without dropping.

Just shut up faggot.

Oh my goodness. I'm crying it's so beautiful. Thank you so much. This is one of my favourite Erwins ever. He's looking right at me, just thank you.

>I knew Ymir was dead since 2013
This same here. I knew Berb was berbed since early 2004.

>So he’s probably going to make a hopeless ending, full of despair.
That's the fujo appreciation. We need the whole part to understand what Isayama was trying to say.

He also said he wants to hurry up and finish the manga. I hope he isn't going with that ending just so he could kill everyone and skip over answers and interesting shit.

He said he will reveal the mysteries soon.

So in the mist main guy kills the survivors, including his 7 year old son because he believes there's no hope for any of them. Just when he's about to kill himself he suddenly realizes that they were not alone, the military was there to help. In other words, he took a rash decision and killed everyone just for the fuck of it. How are we going to see that reflected in this mango

Wow dude thanks for spoiling the movie, I was just wathcing it...

Do you think Isayama will reveal the ending?

Eh I won't care too much if this happens, but the translator didn't even provide the page for the text. It'll be translated eventually, so we'll know for sure then.

Also wasn't there an interview just a couple months ago where Isayama said he had wanted to betray his readers with that ending initially, but his mindset had shifted later?

He already revealed Armin would get the serum because he hinted there would be conflict between him and Eren in an interview. I mean, from a shonen standpoint it was pretty obvious. A main character like Armin would keep living, but the fact he was competing against Erwin of all people, the second most popular character, made all of us place our bets regardless because it was such a risky move from the author...but as I said, we already knew what would most likely happen for the stuff Isayama had said before. So yeah, I think he might slip some vital information for the ending.

>spoiler
>contains spoilers
Wow, who could have guessed.

Isayama won't reveal a confrontation between them if it was something serious. Also, he said the three of them EMA will be in opposition. There's no way that someone will change sides, Eren could go with Zeke but even so, they won't brainwash him.

This this this!!

I just want Hanji to be alright. I want her to be happy. I want her to be safe.

>her

Countering with 3x not this.

Hanji is a female and I'll tell you why
she barely has time to groom herself. Her hair is always oily and she's unhygienic according to Isayama himself.
Now
hear me out
Look at Erwin. He didn't take care of himself for a few days and the dude already grew some stubble.

Now, would a person like Hange worry about grooming facial hair? if Hange were a man, he'd have mustache like Mike's and a beard like Zacly.
Boom, there you have it faggots. Tumblr BTFO.
Problem resolved.

Not enough yummy in this pic.

The ocean was a mistake.

>she
>female
>her

Me too.

WHO /ARMIN/ HERE?!

So the rumors that Armin motorboats Mikasa's tits, are they truth?

cute! CUTE!

I hope EMA rot in hell.

Fuck you francesca, you uppity fuck.

WAS BEING A BUTTHURT FAGGOT PART OF YOUR PLAN?

Man, 70 and 72 were such great chapters. They balanced the whole cast giving everyone moments to shine and perfectly hyped up the chapters to come.

And in the end we ended up getting Armin-no-Ocean

Yes.

My friends, how come all the translators are attention whoring Rivamika and Eruri fags?

We know, Levi.

False but Mikasa is Armin's ocean.

Wow! There she is! My queen! Ymir undeniably BEST and SEXIEST shingeki no matter what you faglords say.

Get out of here manlet. Your boyfriend ain't coming back.

>/snk/ will never be useable again because the Hangofriend left

“He also said he’s going with the ending he had planned at the beginning of serialisation. So he’s probably going to make a hopeless ending, full of despair.”
Karma will bite the 104th hard, and I will just sit here laughing.

Ymir is yes and soon x Historia

They will.

What a sexi, independant, need no man woman I see.

Oh my god, this a thousand times this.

It's tumblr, one half is fujos who want Levi to be gay (ErwLfags) and the other half is fujos who want to be with Levi through self-insert (LMfags)

I hope this faggot dies.

Didn't he just recently say in a magazine he isn't sure about everyones ending?