What type of dere is Mob?

Tomedere

Kuudere obviously

Dandere

%dere

Mobdere

A mix of kuudere and dandere.

Best bros.

You know, looking back at episode 5 (for the 10th time or so), one thing I really miss is the narration when Teru was choking Mob, it was easily the most powerful part of their confrontation. I don't care about sadness 100% being a still image or the old "I did not laugh scene", but somehow this bugs me.

he was yandere all along

Yeah, that scene had more of an impact in the manga.

These 3 pages are so damn powerful.

Oh and also, I find "commoner" a way more fitting word than "average person", it just doesn't sound right for some reason. Average person gives the wrong impression as if all people know some psychic powers.

a lovely one

Holy shit, the school crumbling down in the background would've been a perfect analogy to Teru breaking down even without narration. Missed opportunity?

Woah, this is really intense, I can't believe they didn't inlcude it.

A perfectdere.

this week is another pr chapter advertising volume 13's release

goddamn it ONE

The narration was great but the scene is still great without it. If you payed attention you'd already know why Teru chocking Mob was so impactful, the narrator would just be telling you everything without making you think about it.

Now that is a missed opportunity. ;_;

ONE's currently redrawing 70 pages for vol 13.

I guess I'll read the manga starting with chapter 1 once anime ends, thats way too good

that's mentioned in there too

Its not manga, if Mob Psycho is any good then let the visuals and the characters speak for themselves. You could narrate anything and make it seem epic but thats weak stroytelling in a viusal medium. It shouldnt be the focus in Animation or Movies.

Really good that Tachikawa omitted those, he realized that he was trying to do something great and knows what directing is all about. If you need the narration to show the impact of your story dont bother to the anime at all, is what he was thinking probably.

Kuudere or Dandere

???%dere

Mob is used goods

mobdere

I think the animators did a great enough job with Teru's facial expressions and mannerisms (without even talking about Matsuoka's genius performance) for the scene not to feel like it was lacking in any way.

So I stopped watching around episode 2

Should I pick this back up?

Why do you need other people to make your decisions for you?

I'd rather here if the quality got better from others then waste my time

I want to marry lamp-chan to slack off eternally with.

No.

I don't think you're going find anything good in here if you didn't like first episode in the first place.

Depends on what you're waiting for. Action/plot revelations? Shit picks up in episode 03 in a big way. Comedy? 02 is funnier than 01 but there's not much of a difference in tone.

If you're looking for something that isn't a coming of age story or for something more like OPM however, I wouldn't bother continuing.

Watch till episode 3, if you like that keep going, if you dont like it i suggest to check out episode 4 and 5 regardless. If after that you still dont like it drop it cause it will stay like for most of this season.

okay

My main problem was the relationship between the swindler and mob. In that it was funny the one time then managed to get repetitive in a single episode. And they potentially are like that for the whole series.

>more like OPM
Eh, OPM never really did it for me. The action/adventure aspect sounds interesting though, I'll watch episode 3 and see what gives.

Will do senpai

Does he ever have time for One Punch Man anymore?

Well Episode 1 was just a troll, making it seem like Reigen the master was something a like a second MC, he isnt. Its all about the Boy Mob and his struggles. If you dig that you will like the show. Reigen also gets more bearable, at least that what Anime onlys said after a few Episodes.

He's been working on opm nonstop. It's just that he's been writing the tournament shit for the Murata version so we've been on pause in the main version.

If nothing in first episode has peaked your interest, don't force yourself. It might not be your thing.

Teru's hair: ???%

I completely disagree.

The words weren't there in the anime, but all of that stuff was so strongly implied anyway it doesn't NEED to be spelled out unless the viewer is a tard.

There is no nuance in that narration that was not represented just as well through the visuals and atmosphere.

Anything that needed to be said in order to frame what was going on in the correct light WAS said.

This

After rewatching the scene I have to agree. The narration is only needed in the manga because One is shit at drawing and there is no soud, voice acting or animation to says thing in another way.

>pre-orders are complete shit
>barely any viewers
>shitty ratings in Japan

S2 never ever. Thanks Sup Forums for only pirating.

I guess some people are too young or are not interested in that stuff. But narrating every little thing and explaining it to us as if we are retarded is not good visual story telling. Anime do that a lot to save budget or cause they just dont know how to do it otherwise, cause of lack of talent. But it seems that this Tachikawa dude doesnt want anything to do with that, he wants to reach higher it seems.

source? also we don't matter that much to the industry because we can't buy the blurays coming out.

>japs caring about west sales

also, source your shit

Yeah, I agree.
For the most part, I got the same impression as the narration just in the way that the scene was presented in motion. The directing conveyed it adequately, the way that Teru realized he couldn't win, and the way his identity broke.

The narration makes sense in a manga, especially int he style that ONE employs, because there's just some things better conveyed through words. But, with animation, it was better that it was shown to us, rather than told to us. The visuals told the story and I like that.

Will Reigen have a bigger role in the next episode because in this episode he hasn't featured much?

Kiddo, if an anime should get a Second Seasons is decided before they have even started animating the first frame yet.

If Warner bros and the Mob Psycho publisher want to get more content out they will do that regardless of sales. Mob Psycho isnt doing too bad so it will be making its money back at some point(max.3 years). Most important thing is being a commercial for merchandise and the Manga so as long as the manga is still running they will probably not stop just cause of initial bad sales. Educate yourself.

It'
s really just a practical concern in anime. They have a limited amount of staff, limited payroll and limited budget to make things work, and having a scene be simple pans, stills, flapping mouths and expository face close-ups is stuff the editing staff can easily handle while the animators commit their time and effort to other, more important things. Sometimes, these restrictions are more lax and they can do more creative things with how the story is told, but tv anime works with many practical limitations and it's appropriate to sort of adjust your standards accordingly.

>implying this is the first anime that I pirate
wew lad. Go "support" the industry with a CR account or something.

>implying all of Sup Forums pirates

Yea reading some reviews and opinions, it seems people got everything that was narrated in the manga right. It might help in Manga form to produce the intense atmostphere but Anime and Movies are Visual mediums and as such ideas should be conveyed in a way suited for that medium.

Yea thats true the Anime God Tezuka pioneered most of these things, but even with limited budget, a skilled Director and a creative team can produce some wonderful works.

Spoiler that shot man
more? Or link me to that twitter/pixiv

Mob is not for mobs

>caring about the practices of some old furfag

>nickname is Mob
>don't use him for mobs!

then what's the point?

I'm so glad they kept Teru's stupid stances

More?
Translation?

He looks like he has to got to the bathroom really badly.

MOB SELLS HIS BODY FOR MONEY

DELETE

Fucking saved holy shit

>that bored face
10/10

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE

Mob's not that short.

WRONG! Teru is a complete slut for Mob

I'm only ok with half of your post

That pic just looks like Teru got his ass kicked. I don't see how it makes him a 'slut.'

Autistdere

Fukken saved

nice photoshop

he's clenching his butt cheeks

This show is good. I like this show. Very good show.

I agree. It's fun and there are lots of qt boys.

very qt boys

Volume 13 cover.
>Dat Broccoli

I've made a mistake. I started reading people's opinions of MP100 outside of Sup Forums.
I can't get the stench of normie scum off of me

You appear to have been cursed by a spirit that turns people into normalfags. But don't worry! With 3 easy payments of 39.99 USD, Reigen will exorcise that pesky spirit and permanently remove your curse!

Will they ever release a poster of all the volume covers? I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

I hope so, honestly the covers for Mob are probably my favorite from any series.

I would love a poster of the Volume 4 cover especially.

They need to release the Reigen poster first.

>type of dere
Mob isn't a stereotypical shit. He's just cute.

My personal favorite is Vol. 10.

Yeah that's my second favorite one.

these two and the first volume are my favorites.

Is Reigen 1000% stronger than Mob at 100%?

can Reigen beat Goku?

>can Reigen beat Goku?
Reigen would tell Goku to stop fighting the big bad alien gods already and start training people like he's supposed to.

Nah, Reigen would tell Goku to stop goofing off and be a decent father.