I remember

And what? You feel duped? Welcome to the club.

>/b
>/po
>/fa

What did Trump do? I haven't seen any shit on the news about ending poof marriage or banning vaseline, so what are they concerned about?

good fuck you all

MAGA taqqiya bitches

>Trump makes joke about what people in OP have been saying out of ridicule
>same people use it as proof of something

What did the faggot mean by this? What rights are being threatened, gayboi?

I member. T'was but a charade.

Very emphatically this.

I forgot

PEOPLE WHO REQUIRE DAILY MEDICAL TREATMENT ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED IN THE ARMY AND CURRENT SERVICE MEMBERS MAY NOT ONLY GET KICKED OUT BUT THEIR FUNDING FOR DENIED COSMETIC SURGERGURGERY DENIED
AS A GENDER-FEMALE HOMOSEXUAL WOMAN THAT ISN'T AFFECTED AT ALL BY THIS POLICY DECISION I FEEL VERY VERY UNSAFE NOW MAYBE TRUMP WILL STEAL MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT THAT I'VE BEEN SAVING FOR A BREAST ENLARGEMENT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Literally has made no changes in regards to homo rights since taking office

>REEEEEEE DRUMPFFFFFF AS A DRUMP VOTER I FEEL DUPED HURRRRR

Yeah fuck off, CTR.

>Require daily medical treatment
>Think you will be fine in the military
Idiot. Sometimes you go weeks without what you want. Harden the fuck up, if you're thinking about joining.
>COSMETICS MAY BE DENIED
Oh no, someone might dislike the way you look, or worse, YOU might dislike the way you look! Oy vey, how awful. A literal genocide on fashion!
>Not transitioning BEFORE enlisting
Closet faggot. Bad at planning AND life management. Who would have thought.
>Leftists honestly believe Trump will take money out of their bank accounts
Kek
I know you're just fucking around but if people actually believe this, it's pathetic. Thanks for the quick rundown.

beat me to it

no such thing as LGB++ rights. rights are not determined by sexuality or gender unless you were alive pre-19th amendment.

>the US is an oppresive tyrant who uses the military to bully poor muslims
>REEEEE WHY CAN'T PEOPLE WITH GENDER DYSPHORIA JOIN THE MILITARY, DRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER

>i'll pretend to be a victim, to exert control over anyone foolish enough to feel sorry for me

How about we just fucking execute you instead, and send you straight to hell like the putrid demon you are? How fucking evil are you really?

But Soldiers cant get their cocks chopped off on the government dime anymore!

kek for real

>OH NO THE HORROR! It's almost like being in the military makes you government property, and they are allowed to dictate what you can and can't do with your body REEEEEEEE

>wanted to join the military
>Was a sad cunt and thus had no chance.

>Cousin wanted to join and was a lot smarter than me (he studied engineering)
>Got denied for some internal organ nonsense. I forget what but considering it never impacted him growing up it's clearly rather superfluous.

>Body Dysphoria to the point of wanting to literally remove a normal part of your body
>Require dilating, AKA stretching your gaping wound open
>Intensely sensitive to your regimen of hormonal adjustments

>GEE WILIKERS WELL GAWSH WELCOME ABOARD XHIR.

I'm not even anti-trans but that pissed me off. I am not so narcissistic as to think I should have been accepted in light of my depression or anxiety. I accept that when my assumption was the military only allowed in healthy well-adjusted physically/mentally fit men and women. Exceptions since chaff can get in with the wheat, but there is no exception to a trans person claiming mental fitness. They are not mentally fit by any measure and suffer disproportionately from depression (which is normally a disqualifier for the military, innit?).

WE ARE THE 1% OF THE TOTAL POPULATION WHERE ARE OUR SPECIAL RIGHTS REEEEEEE

Nice try, queers. But you gotta wake up pretty early and be pretty Jewish to be protected class in God's country.