Why is Gintama consequently #1 on MAL?

why is Gintama consequently #1 on MAL?

I don't fucking know man. It's like MAL doesn't know comedy.

It's extremely long, only a small number of hardcore fans will actually finish it and when they do, they rate it highly. The popularity rank is a more accurate reflection of MAL's taste.

test

don't know, maybe you should go back to MAL and ask

Why would you even give a fuck about MAL

because it is the most enjoyable anime of all time .

>consequently
I don't think that word means what you think it means

It's not #1, but it is probably my favorite long running comedy

>MAL=/=anime discussion

>taking mal ratings seriously

You know people on that site just make alts to upvote shows they like right?

Why is this garbage consequently #1 on Sup Forums?

MAL is shit and watch the new Love Potion OVA.

they still have a better taste than Sup Forums

So you are mad that it beat your precious FMA, we get it, the thing is, we don't care about MAL or any rating in that matter, so fuck off back there.

It knows when it's suppose to take itself seriously.

>Love Potion OVA.
WHAT

Why ask such an obvious question? Because it's great.

If you stick with it long enough either you come to realize that it's a great series, or you come to realize that you wasted your time.

In the first case you'll give it a high score because you like it. In the other case you'll give it a high score because if you don't, it means you wasted your time.

Did you mean consistently?

because gintama is awesome

Last season was pretty weak and yet most people rated the season too high. This show me that MAL is full of fangirls.

last season was great but not as great as season 2 .

It appeals to a wide range of people and has a lot of episodes.

i like memetama

I like that this site is handicap accessible

I said Gintama was really funny a couple weeks ago and everyone told me to go back to MAL, is this why? That's kind of fucked up.

because it's good

Gintama is fantastic.

It is one of those shows that you really have to marathon through to appreciate it's greatness. It has everything you want, and everything you need. It is one of my favorite long-running series in existence; it is rare that a 300+ series can have only a few "bad" episodes, and even that is subject to [/spoiler/] taste. [/spoiler/]

Honestly, it is worth the investment.

WHAT THE FUCK THE RELEASED THE LOVE POTION ARC!
Is it on Nyaa?

Because Gintama is the greatest anime ever. The majority of people who shit on it on Sup Forums are memelords to think it is funny to spam every gintama thread comparing it to family guy.

Because MAL is full of retards with shit taste.

even though i know the dialogue will be the same, still waiting on eng subs.

Because Gintama is a legitimately great show.

As much as I have enjoyed Gintama, it's drama almost always falls completely flat.

This. Housen's drawn out death ruined the first Yoshiwara arc for me.

>consequently

I thought it was decent in the first couple serious arc but was poor most recently

Wait what? I thought FMA Brotherhood was

Inconceivable

It is hit and miss, some is shite but then you have the good stuff like the old man and the dog.