Weed is the mark of a degenerate

Weed, dope, ganja, chronic, 420, etc. It doesn’t matter what the jiggaboos, wiggers and hippies call it--its consumption is the mark of a loser degenerate. And no, I’m not referring to the sixty-five year old woman with cancer, whose doctor prescribed it to her. Every person I’ve ever met that smokes (not tried) marijuana has been a worthless failure. I know folks don’t make the best decisions when they’re young, but if you’re over twenty-five and still smoking dope, chances are you have a dead-end job (if you even have one), look like a dirty slob and are a directionless disappointment. In other words, you’re a (((Seth Rogen))) character.

If that’s you, we’ll provide you with a complimentaryHigh Timesmagazine, for your reading and enjoyment, during your helicopter ride over the Rocky Mountains. Strictly speaking, if you smoke weed, go join the nihilistic and hedonistic Current Year libertarian movement. “But I’m a retired IBM consultant that smokes a blunt on the weekends!” We don’t care, stinkweed is for niggers and pimply maladjusted teenagers trying to be cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-long-term-effects-brain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stop posting on my Sup Forums dad.

That's silly. I smoke marijuana, my girlfriend smokes marijuana, my neighbors smoke marijuana, my friends smoke marijuana. All of us have good jobs and maintain a quality life. If you can't handle weed then chances are you were fucked to begin with, it's not weed's fault you're a loser.

Just as there are rampant alcoholics who take alcohol to an unhealthy and degenerate extreme, there are rampant stoners who take weed to an unhealthy and degenerate extreme. Of course with anything that makes you feel good you're going to have people who overdo it. I smoke weed socially but even I detest the degenerate druggies who can't shut up about weed. Just as I'm sure you detest the degenerate alcoholics who can't put down the bottle.

I'm all for the medicine and oil used for stuff like kids with seizures but smoking it seems fucking retarded.
>Should you be able to do it? yes should you? No

weedfags are literal subhumans
there is absolutely NOTHING you can say to defend your degenerate lifestyle.
>b-b-b-b-b-b-but uhhh steve jobs smoked weed hur hur hur
die

>weed is for degenerate
>have you ever tried dmt?

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Only kids smoke weed, and anyone older then 21 who still smokes is probably a loser who hates their life

If you smoke weed I immediately take you less seriously and know you are a child. Keep smoking that dude weed lmao - most functioning adults will roll our eyes and treat you like children.

> weed is for degens
> netherlands

True, weed is bad and should be made illegal instead of the coffeeshops we have over here. Same as alcohol, I wish they'd bring back prohibition and make it permanent. Drugs ruin your life!

Did you know The Netherlands consist of more than one city, leafy?

>m-muh plant muh plant just a plant just a plant muh plant just a plant just a plant muh plant just a plant just a plant muh plant just a plant just a plant
>It's not the plant's fault!
Fucking typical stoner queer.

This! I don't even smoke weed but yeah this right here.

> Smoke weed every day
> Make 140k/yr in engineering field
> This makes me degenerate
> Tfw

>some prole living his meaningless life
>bad somehow

Hello, I'm a electrical engineer paying way more taxes than I consume, with a steady girlfriend, a healthy social life, and parents that are proud of my achievements.

I smoke weed, and there's nothing you can do to stop me from enjoying a blunt in the weekend. :^)

Weed does seem to damage my connection to the world and brains in general.
Still worth it.

Let's give north korea weed

>do what u do
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, until you are burning in hell screaming in vain

People will smoke weed to excess and become awful.

People will eat burgers to excess and become awful.

People will drink alcohol to excess and become awful.

People will watch television to excess and become awful.

People will play video games to excess and become awful.

People will enjoy gossip and trivialities to excess and become awful.

yeah bro, weed is the problem

Mate, I'm laying here recovering from surgery. I was experiencing a lot of pian every time Imoved so doctor prescribed me painkillers.
They do work great except they fuck up your liver like crazy and you'll feel at like 75% mental capacity on them.

Now my friend supplied me with canabis oil to try for pain. The difference is night and day. Im no loner taking doctor prescribed medication in turn choosing to go with the oil. Much nicer effects.

Sure thing, NEET.

I'm rolling a joint right now.

I also just finished a decent conference paper.

If you smoke a small amount recreationally once in a while, that's fine. If you're a total pothead immersed in weed culture, that's degenerate.

Someone got hard-cucked by a guy who smokes weed. I bet a billion big ones it was OP....

Good luck recovering.

*laughs in having never had a terrorist attack in the past decades*

Pot. Grass. Weed. Marijuana. It all means the same thing. You smoke it, and you get high.
But when you take that next puff, remember that marijuana attacks the acoustic receptors in your Cochlear nerve. You won't just get stoned. You'll get stone deaf. Think about it.

I live in California and weed is treated almost identically to alcohol here -- nobody cares about it, a good majority of people smoke at least on occasion, and there is zero stigma surrounding it. If you think it's impossible for a 100k/year+ software engineer to smoke weed on the side, let me just tell you that you clearly have never lived around rich people. Crazy rich people are some of the most degenerate sleazebags I've ever met abusing cocaine and shit that's a million times worse than weed. You must have lived an extremely sheltered life to think that there are no successful people who smoke weed

checked

What if I vape my weed in a volcano?

where's the sources for that claim

The only reason you smoke weed is because you're a social reject.

Look at big pharma Pure Evil And as for you, a complete fucking model of the authoritarian parent, become an adult before you become the child.

This.
I can confirm everything that user just stated.
Silicon Valley fag here.
I used to party with rich teenagers and they were by far more drug addled

Yes indeed; Was in utrecht last summer to see relatives again, as well as central amsterdam and a few other places. Didn't see much of a change unless I was in the countryside.

Not going to lie though, everything else on your end isn't that bad (not nearly as many gypsies, thank fuck)

Am I a degenerate if I smoke weed daily when I'm also a successful grad student with a 4.0 GPA?
Shit's harmless and really makes me think. So why not?

MUH MUH MUH MUH ALCOHOL AND COFFEE

Fuck off you junkie. Sick of your alcoholic, coffee sipping junkie ass making these threads. God damn stupid fucking nigger faggot

>dutch
>using gpa

What?

Alcohol is a plant

It's internationally used so why not? Equivalent would be 8+/10

>WAH! WAH! MUH FEELINGS GOT HURT!
Fuck off and die you fucking worthless stoner faggot.

Sure, you might be fine now but after 10+ years, you'll have destroyed your mental ability. Not worth it man.

I call bullshit. Where's the evidence that it destroys mental ability?
Recently there was a study which indicated THC may even combat aging of the brain (granted, the study was done on mice which can't directly be extrapolated to humans, but still provides interesting new data).

And besides, my brain has been destroyed already by over a decade of Ritalin use during childhood and adolescence. That's WAY more damaging than weed can ever be, so what do I care? The doctors that prescribed that shit to every child that didn't behave perfectly need to be fucking hanged.

No, but you should definitely vape your weed. contrary to popular belief, smoking it IS bad on the body.

Imagine: a person on VWO has a 'GPA' of 3. If that same person did Havo he would have a gpa of 4.

This is enough to show how retarded GPA is in most countries, it is not comparable at all. American grading systems are simply too different, in a retarded way.

My university gives GPA along with a regular grade. I just copy that. Nobody cares about high school results internationally, but universities are on another level.
Yeah I keep saying smoking when I've actually already switched to vaping a while ago. "I vape weed" sounds pretty gay, thanks to all the fedora tippers associated with vaping in general.

drugabuse.gov/publications/marijuana/what-are-marijuanas-long-term-effects-brain

"A large longitudinal study in New Zealand found that persistent marijuana use disorder with frequent use starting in adolescence was associated with a loss of an average of 6 or up to 8 IQ points measured in mid-adulthood.

Significantly, in that study, those who used marijuana heavily as teenagers and quit using as adults did not recover the lost IQ points. People who only began using marijuana heavily in adulthood did not lose IQ points."

Everybody in tech smokes marijuana. The ZOG VCs encourage it even because nobody goes to jail for weed, gets bad press for weed, goes to the hospital or needs an organ transplant for weed, or has to check in to rehab for weed. It's the one drug you can feel confident in your investment taking without there going to be negative effects in the next 5 to 7 years that you actually care about. It does make you more inclined towards liberal politics so they like it for that too but that's easy for me to resist.

I've unironically used "Do y'all smoke weed?" after a chance encounter to get close with, befriend, and even get hired by mad influential rich people including a LOT of people who this thread would recognize. Don't want to dox anyone that's not out as a weed smoker but I've sparked it up with Joe Rogan, Google and Snapchat engineers, many comedians and famous people in tech, including people with $1billion+ in net worth.

I've even smoked weed with AntiFa while out as a Nazi. Weed is a great social lubricant.

Which is why I only started at 25. Opened a whole new world for me with none of the downsides.

they got plenty
meth too

I started at 16 so I have full fledged down syndrome as of now.

you and me both brother

That pic is usually how I picture people who brag about smoking weed

meanwhile while yall are butthurt and trying to divide people im blitzed out of my mind and watching rick and morty right now, couldnt be happier.

We are all human beings whether or not OP thinks it. Weed brings people together on a small scale, it’s only when money is brought into it when people are hurt as a byproduct. it’s why the gov’t should sell it- they already kill people anyway.

Human beings and some animals like to get fucked up.

Monkeys have tourist booze
Reindeer have amanita and the vikings and native people reindeer piss after they have eaten amanita...

natives of Brazil have ayahuasca...mexican natives have salvia...fucking panthers eat the ayahuasca vine and domestic cats get fucked up on catnip...

Everybody wants something to love. When they start pushing the limits and create cool, they become degenerates.

Smoke weed, love coffee...but when they come up with pumpkin spice gmo weed and bitches start humping the barrista for a free pumpkin spice latte, it is time to BTFO

enjoy your poison but don't make it into a lifestyle

>Van Gogh
>That queer anti Muslim politician guy killed by a white Dutch because he was mean to Arabs
Okay buddie sure thing. You were the first one to get hit by islamic terrorists in Europe.

grow up

Is Joe Rogan a loser?

>hurr durr everyone I know is addicted to the stuff, it cant be that bad

This. OP is a cocksucking Peter puffer faggot. Lawyer, 250k/year and I smoke pot daily in a state where it would get me disbarred. Get like me and this engineer chap.

Im the user he replied to

Funny how you guessed I'm a software engineer lol

I took an IQ test when I was 16 and got 142 and I took one yesterday and got 137, I expected a lot worse after 10 years of being stoned to be honest.

I like Joe Rogan because he brought to light the use of ayahuasca and iboga as something positive..if people knew how ayahuasca was akin to taking a trip abroad after graduation, our world would be a better place.

He did not downplay how intense it was, did not make it into hocus pocus...very intelligent and respectful way to introduce people back to something that is part of human culture and a gift from god

Nicotine does that too.

holy fucking shit, a whole 8 IQ points, brainlets eternally BTFO

Same way ayahuasca has been found to stimulate the pineal gland that acts as the boss man of the brain.

tobacco got a bad rep because like the cannabis industry, it was taken over by them

Just throwing this anecdote out there, but I smoke weed every day and I am a loser.

Granted, I am disabled, but it's not like I was reaching for the stars before that. I wasn't a degenerate, I took care of myself and even saved; but yea, I was a loser. I made a value judgement and chose comfort over success, and I understand why that can be wrong. I don't really regret it much as my disability has now ruined any chance of success anyways.

So yeah, I think I may spark up early today to honor this thread, AMA

hi holeguy I am meme fish

I work 12 hours 6 days a week. If I don't get that cronic in my blood stream after work every night to take the edge off from all that shit work.....my 3 kids and wife would feel the consequences. The last thing I want to do is drink. I save that for social. Moderation I always say.

I used it as a crutch to get over the death of my Mother and since all it has become is a net drain on my finances and a point of shame and insecurity. I intend to quit but the stain will always be there.

Who is surprised, Esp in California?!!
Comparing degenerates to degenerates with bigger pockets?! Relavent

Keep weed away from the jews and keep your life in order. Sex isn't bad either but (they) use your reward systems to keep you down. Just have some fucking discipline

I smoke rolling American spirit additive free. It's barely worse than living in a city and I make up for it by living in the center of Montpellier, entirely car free. I'll get more info in your stuff though. And take it from me you should try mountain "tea" or sideritis syriaca. It can be found online. It's a traditional plant only used by Albanian and Greek mountaineers, the only true homogeneous people in the Balkans (I'm Albanian). That shit heals everything. Just add two spoons of bio honey and a quarter of lemon in it and it heals from headaches to infections. I drink 2 cups a day.

I used to think weed is harmless, but it turned a conservative friend of mine into a soft liberal.

This,,, cannabis should be used probably once weekly at most.... I am on my second day sober from daily Cannabis usage and feeling like shit, but it's not as bad as daily caffeine or tobacco jews

If weed smokers are so ridiculously overrepresented in the people closest to you it obviously has had a strong negative effect on you. Wouldn't understand a stoner to draw that connection though, you probably think it's a sign that smoking weed is as socially acceptable as drinking a glass of wine with dinner.

>12 hours 6 days a week
Boy what an enlightened existence

Anybody in here that's surprised that these angry virgins have a problem with you consuming what you want should look no further than the thread yesterday about women's hair dye. According to them my 65 year old Christian mother is a roastie because she doesn't want to have grey hair when she goes out in the world.

MUH VAGIIINA PAY ATTENTION TO ME

How is not wanting to look like an old bag tantamount to what you're saying?

>social reject
Where do you think you are?

I believe in natural remedies brother, I use only the blessings that I can find from the amazon.

Infections don't stand a chance against substances that have been engineered by nature for millions of years to fight off said diseases.

Humans are fucking stupid enough to believe we can do better even if we have been on this planet for so little time.

Either make alcohol illegal or marijuana legal.

You can't support one and oppose the other.

Please try to think before you pull your opinions directly out of your ass. Why are you talking like a fucking retard? Does hurt to think. Just in case you were wondering no one could have possibly learned anything from What you just said and I hope you get hit by a car tomorrow so something more productive can exist

Because when you're 65 you are an old bag. Dying your hair doesn't make you younger, it just makes you delusional. Your mom is a child in a wrinkly bag of bones.

I HAVE A VAGINA IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT GUISE

I smoked with george lucas when i was 19 but you sound like a liar and i dont believe you

You're a fucking retard. She's not necessarily trying to look younger. Just presentable. If she has legitimate business to attend to why should she have to look like an old bag?
I used to actually wonder why you guys were all virgins but it's becoming obvious.

154 IQ scholarship for school and smoke weed for anxiety kys faggot

what about doinks and weebie jeebies?????????

Your opinion is wrong! You're a virgin! Stop saying mean things about my mommy!

>65
>still care about your hair enough to fucking dye it

K E K, there are certain stereotypes about old women with dyed hair and I think they apply to your mother

what is this level of autism?
but alcohol illegal

Weed is a fucking substance. How you use it is your own business and responsibility.

Decent people don't become 420 ganja stoners. Decent people don't do degenerate shit when they get drunk.

But I can understand you, I couldn't live in fucking Netherlands. My friends moved to Amsterdam and I can't talk with them for 5 minutes without them mentioning how baked they got after smoking 25 fucking doobsters and they were trippin af and chillin

I honestly think that weed should be just as legal as cigarettes.

I agree with this for the most part. Weed isn't too bad when controlled. But I believe that it is inherently more addictive than the other things you mentioned. And the dangerous part about it is that potheads will aggressively tell you that it isn't.