We Wuz Black Panthers an Sheeeit

The snowflakes over on Sup Forums are getting triggered, because every time they start a thread about the new Black Panther movie it gets We-Wuz-Kangzified.

Example: The music in the new trailer litterally starts with “Ay Yo, hol up”
youtube.com/watch?v=xjDjIWPwcPU

Literally who cares? Are my cumskin fee-fees supposed to be hurt because either dc or Marvey decided to cater to blacks?

It’s funny because snowflake butthurt is funny.

Does anyone have that screencap of "Why it's not just their culture" re: Niggers?

It's a few paragraphs and the image is of Tom Cruise laughing, really captures their degeneracy well.

WE

>I have seen Gods fly through the sky
>I have seen aliens landing
>But I have never seen something like this, a civilized black country

WUZ

Haven't seen Deadpool, but all the car chases in this trailer seem to copy Deadpool.

Even though I don’t like capeshit movies I hope this movie makes billions.
I just want to see the butthurt of people here and laugh at them

kek. pls tell me that's real

GREEK HOMOS

It’s real, but Kang is a Marvel supervillan that’s been around for years, who’s not black. Marvel writer prolly made an inside joke.

Pic is marvel Kang

Let's dislike this kike negroidal propaganda.

He's a good character with some really good runs in the comics. I'm sure the movie will be good. Still hate niggers, but I guess I don't get triggered so easily like a lot of you faggots.

Reee I've been looking for this picture all day.

Does it say something like how leftists should be more tolerant and to stop forcing our culture of housing/rule of law/no nigging on them? Because I write about that all the time.

liberals> ohh, they can be just like us w/ enough of dem programs

>who said they have to be like "us"? Everyone's got to conform to your ideal? Because listen--I grew up in the Carolinas, and I know niggers. They don't *want* to be like us. They feel our disgust when they come into a place being loud and coon-happy.

Sheeeiii

This is why it's fantasy.

AYO HOL UP

>imaginary comic book character is richer than other imaginary comic book character
ORALE ERAMOS REYES

Black Panther was created in the 60s but sure, it's still all just catering to blacks.

It's just fantasy, the movie seems like 2 hours of fun, shut the fuck up for a second and enjoy

Even normies are aware of the WE WUZ KANGness of this movie

You are the butthurt one

Not really, I just find it all amusing

Imagine having this big of a chip on your shoulder

Spread this as if it's the real poster.
Subtle edit.

how do you think it'll do in Asia?