/SKG/ SKYKANG GLOBAL WATCH EDITION

Skyking Skyking It's probably not not happening?! Get comfy and tune in.

>TUNE IN:
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
[Loc J032kf]

>SKYKING FREQUENCIES:
main: 11175 8992
backup: 4724 6739 13200 15016
mode: USB

>WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
numbers-stations.com/media/articles/EAMs.pdf
ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt
lswilson.dewlineadventures.com/skyking/

>CALLSIGN LIST:
henney.com/chm/callsign.htm
panix.com/~clay/scanning/Frequencies/Military/mil-callsigns.txt (out of date)

>FREQUENCIES:
mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=1&kHz=648

>LIST OF ALTERNATE WEBSDRs THAT CAN BE TUNED TO SKYKING:
gist.github.com/anonymous/2e448b4287ddcc05ade7c90778d57eac

>LISTENING STATION LOCATIONS:
levinecentral.com/ham/grid_square.php

>MILITARY AIR TRAFFIC:
global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
Go to options, filters (check enable filters), and select military.

>SOUTH KOREA AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL
liveatc.net/flisten.php?icao=rkso&mount=rkso

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k4mkSCVZ0Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some chatter earlier from KNIFE73, a V-22 over England.

Bump for posterity.

ah damn missed that, the phone patch / weather report chatter is always pretty interesting

Looks like some kinda training exercise because he's just flying in circles at low altitude, north of Cambridge.

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

DELETION calling ACCUSTOM. Can't hear ACCUSTOM's response.

What is all this? I'm curious it looks cool

FOUR E6s AIRBORNE NIGGA

spectre on squawk 7600

program that listens to aircraft transponders on 1090 Mhz and plots out all the data on a map, using a 20 dollar shity RTL-SDR dongle and picking up tons of aircraft in my city

Probably training op out of Pensacola.

Thanks maybe I'll set up the same thing, near dc and quantico

hopefully

Just an FYI, Trump saved Vegas, pic related.

More like 6 or 7 I think. Have seen a bunch of different callsigns.

>6 or 7
stop user
you're scaring me

This guy ACCUSTOM must be a newbie. He just gave away his location in the clear and called the guy he was talking to 'sir'.

checked

>kike in chief saved sodom and gomorrah

kek,checks out

>GLOBAL WATCH EDITION
My point is, I'm the watcher... and there ain't nothing out there to watch!

BECAUSE YOU MISSED IT, IT HAPPENED AND YOU MISSED IT!

send demented to fix demented?

I don't care who it was, they saved thousands that night and avoided another 9/11.

all stations from skyfu

God loves you...

SKAIFU!!

Sounds like newbie day on the GHFCS.

Mhmmm, Lajes guy knows how to count to 5 without trying 3 times though

Check out evidence then sigh. Major firefights in dense civilian population, only 58 dead, it was a miracle.

Current airborne E6s
>ICTUS93
>INSET91
>SHADO55
>SHADO55 same callsign as other E6s. Says grounded but is still moving at 330knots

"a surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore considered to be the work of a divine agency."

no it wasn't, also fuck off

Are these over the Continental United States, or global?

> Can't refute evidence.
> Instead nitpicks wording.

Fine, I guess we'll tell it how it is, Academia saved Vegas.

USA
they very rarely leave US airspace

Thanks. I know that back in the day, we had a flight out of the U.K. ("Silk Purse") that as part of the World Wide Airborne Command Post (WWABNCP) network (the same as Nightwatch and Looking Glass).

Been quiet today and yesterday

dude got a score
dude died

why call it anything else without evidence, you crying wolf faggots is why everyone dismisses real inconsistencies in stories

because you can't fucking help yourself from claiming literally everything is bullshit, your literally doing their job for them for free
neck yourself

strange considering all the sabre rattling in the news the diplomacy up until we start dropping bombs on them quote or norks saying they wont come to the table until their missiles can reach all the US

supposedly more Japan/America exercises going on now also i read

Iran, or the shit going on with the Kurds in iraq

you'd think GHFCS would be burning up with traffic

Yes

The few days before were also very active, at least for regular EAMs.

it'll heat up
kek willing

US is probably having a hard time convincing the important players in the region that preemptive war is necessary. China is OK with the status quo, Japs are more concerned about domestic politics (and are isolationist in general), and the ROK is led by a guy who has seriously proposed political confederation with the North.

China basically needs to be simultaneously strong-armed and convinced that the benefits outweigh the risks. Strong-armed insofar as the US convincing them that war is eminent whether they like it or not. Once they realize that they have to pick a side then it should be relatively easy for the US to convince them to help; siding with the Norks means they lose face, money, and lives and have a post-war situation that is intensely negative for them. Staying neutral doesn't cost them anything, but they end up with no input or benefits from the post-war situation. Giving minimal support gives them significant input in shaping the post-war situation to their liking, and also gives them an opportunity to demonstrate their strength and capability to the world. A chance to truly take their place as a world power.

And what the Chinese would want in a post-war scenario isn't hard to understand or accommodate. They want a buffer zone where they have military control, they want US forces no closer to their borders than they are currently (and ultimately a reduction in US forces in Korea), they want to avoid a refugee crisis, and they probably want a stake in the rare earth deposits around Pyongyang.

Incidentally, Oz is fucked if there's a shooting nuke war with NK.

A handful of HS-14s could pretty much cripple the country (Norks should get 100s within a year), and our stupid government couldn't be bothered spending money on PAC-3/THAAD to defend the central hubs.

They could clobber some of Japan, and most of Oz (as well as Canada), with a couple of dozen ICBMs

EAM up

Easiest way to satisfy them would be to partition North Korea into two pieces. They could get their buffer zone by having basing rights in the north, and the ROK would occupy the south. The US could withdraw to south of the old DMZ, and start a phased withdrawal over several years (war's over, why have the 8th army there anymore). If the border between the two partitions is demilitarized and porous, while the northern border along the Yalu River is militarized and sealed, then the refugees are going to head south instead of north, preventing a refugee crisis. North Koreans are going to want to live around other Koreans anyway, so as long as they have the ability to do so they will. And lastly some sort of deal regarding mineral exploitation could be worked out. Joint PRC/ROK development of the rare earth deposits.

Seeing as the PRC doesn't want to be permanently responsible for the upkeep and administration of North Korea, the partition should have a finite lifespan. Say 25 years before all North Korean land becomes sovereign ROK territory. If the PRC paranoia hasn't been assuaged by then it never will be.

Berlin wall 2.0 through Pyongyang

That's kinda what we'd want to avoid. China doesn't want Norks. China already has too many useless uneducated laborers, and the ones they already have speak Mandarin. They'd want to offload the cost of Nork refugees onto the ROK as much as possible. If they could just have an empty strip of land >100km deep between them and the ROK, completely devoid of people, that would be ideal for them. No one to have to police or provide for. So no walls, no armed borders, and encourage people to move to the southern partition.

They'd only want an armed border along the Yalu to discourage Norks from sneaking into China.

Not to mention you're a target thanks to our shit in the desert. Sorry bros.

who comfy

It's exactly the thing the US would do.
Partitions that create instability and more war.

I just want to say thank you skykang fellas. I bought a baofeng radio last month after having fun in these threads. When hurricane ophelia hit today I spent most of the morning/afternoon talking and listening to others on my local repeater.

It's ok, as I know the US [and UK] would clobber NK back with nukes.

I blame our government for not getting missile defense like Japan has.

For now... I have a new $20 SDR coming tomorrow. Then we can drop the HamItUp and case, hopefully. However, I need to test it first. I already have a run of Coax and a 40m antenna I'll hook it up to. If it works, I toss on a price list. At this time, it looks like I might be able to drop the cost to $40 including coax and antenna as well. I'll price all that into one of these pics once I ensure it works.

my dude...always

youtube.com/watch?v=IkAp5gAYDUQ

You're not getting it. The whole point of partitioning the country would be to make China feel secure. We do not want to antagonize China. We gain nothing from it. We want China to help us. We want to create conditions in which China wants what we want China to want. We want to align our interests.

EAM inbound
4724usb is clear

I get it, I just don't have faith in the gov to do anything correctly

>I just don't have faith in the gov to do anything correctly
The government hasn't done anything correctly since we nuked the japs

youtube.com/watch?v=k4mkSCVZ0Ec

movie night fuckers

OK, fair enough.

My greatest fear is that those planning the war won't leave KJU an out. He has to be given a clear and secure way to save his own skin, or else he'll have nothing to lose. If we want to deter him from using WMDs we can't just sentence him to death on day one. Something like a publicly declared guarantee of safe passage to exile in China or maybe Switzerland. Won't much matter that he's left alive and doesn't stand trial; after he's gone and the North Koreans see the truth of the world they'll never accept him as leader ever again, so there's no chance of him retaking power.

If they don't give Kim Jong Un an out he'll have no reason to hold back, and he'll use every last nuke and gas shell he has before dying. Much worse scenario than just letting him live out his days eating Cheetos and playing MOBAs in his underwear in some Swiss mountain chalet.

Tonights callsign is
>DELETION

that will be amazing

They should give and Rodman a roommate reality show

ANOTHA ONE

Papa!

(She sounds like an anime character.)

The decapitation strike on Saddam was one of the biggest blunders in American history. We should have kept him safe and in communication with his military so he would be available to publicly order their surrender and demobilization.

I think they were more concerned about the future when his sons who are rumored to be far crazier took over.

Skykang skykang skykang skykang
Do not answer
Message as follows
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
Authenticator: Juliet Echo Whiskey
Main sail out.

Practically speaking, how would his sons have taken over? It's not like the army is going to follow them out of loyalty. They're going to follow whoever pays their salaries. The US could've just given them a couple of million in gold and told them to fuck off to Switzerland, and if they ever show their faces again in Iraq they get disappeared to Guantanamo and tortured for a few decades.

The same way KJU did I guess

What radio is that pictured?

Baofeng UV-5R i think

tyvm

I was thinking in a post-war scenario, assuming there was no decapitation strike and Saddam was coerced into a formal surrender.

yeah its Baofeng UV-5R, got one because of these threads really fun listening to crazy people on 2meter/70cm

Gotcha I'm thinking of a time line where the war didn't occur or we pulled back like the first one.

I also think we intentionally destabilized the region

i thought about buying one the other day, but im not sure it will be worth it.
Norway is a small country and im not sure id get that much activity on the radio, and im not sure it would be worth spending 120$ on it

REAL VOICES

happening!!!!!!

New Callsign is
>FORETELL

Its actually a Kang making the calls. Must be Defcon level 4 over there for them to leave monkeys at the switch.

fuck i didnt hear any of the callsigns, only got clear when she was phonetically talking
she sounded hot

nordo

Get ready boys
You're going to enjoy what begins tonight

a-user? what do you mean?

Do not post vague shit trying to make us think you know something we don't.

He knows nothing just like us

What if its happening

You're transitioning?