Holocaust denier sentenced to six months in jail

> 88-year-old 'Nazi grandma' sentenced to six months in jail, the fifth in a string of similar convictions for the repeat Holocaust denier.
German free speech at its finest.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4986134/German-neo-Nazi-88-convicted-Holocaust-denial.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
vocaroo.com/i/s0RsKkJ4JftY
youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
breitbart.com/london/2017/10/14/british-police-arrest-at-least-3395-people-for-offensive-online-comments-one-year/
gostream.is/film/cube-2-hypercube-9360/watching.html?ep=771295
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4986134/German-neo-Nazi-88-convicted-Holocaust-denial.html

I cant wait until denying Russia hacked the election is deemed illegal

>88-year-old

The Queen herself frowns upon your lack of a pertinent link limey
Humbly saged from the kkkolonies

> neo-Nazi

1. She's not.
2. If anything, she's a Nazi. She grew up in the third Reich.

inb4 Ursula-Haverbeck-Straße in post-occupation Germany

>disputing (((facts))) is illegal in Germany

You're more cucked than us lads.

>88
>holocaust denier
neato

>88
>"neo"

Beat me to it. How can you be a 'neo-Nazi' at 88 if you've been one since 14?

She is literally a criminal, broke at least one speech law in Germany.
Now she goes to jail - how can anyone argue against this?
Should criminals be able to walk the street?

/ourgal/

>Its a crime to tell the truth in Germanistan

>speech law

The latest rallying cry of the oppressor.

Free speech is not a crime, kike

Surely she is not a "neo-"nazi.

Better get hurting user's feelings out of your system before you are required to get a license.

>88 year old
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

reminder that some truths are so precious that they need protection through law

>88

oy gevalt.. don't you know that over 3213 billion perished in that holochaust you're talking about it's fucking insane! It's not atrocity propaganda it was entirely accurate 6 million just like the the jews have an idol for, no more no less. It's just one of those things. No proof? THE HELL YOU SAY?

At 88 years old the most they should do for any crime let alone A VICTIMLESS CRIME is put her under house arrest

We need to round up all these jews and gas them all for what they did to this old lady.

Actually you/they should leave this site since they can get up to 15 years in prison for far right propaganda.

Countries that respect freedom of speech are unusual in the world.

Most countries think the US is crazy for not restricting speech.

A clear case of wrong think.

6 GORILLION VOTES

vocaroo.com/i/s0RsKkJ4JftY

I wish i could act surprised.

>repeat holocaust denier

meanwhile you have ficki fickis running around raping and selling drugs openly receiving no punishment at all.

alleged jewish victims that died 70 years ago are a higher priority to german officials than currently living germans are.

>88
Based grandpa chose the right time

*granny
My bad

>be a brainwashed by nazi propaganda 15 year old retard at the end of the war
>live to almost 90
>still a retard

>Be brainwashed by ((revisionist history))

>be a retarded libcuck brainwashed by jewish propaganda
>imagine that you actually know more about a historical event than someone that lived through it

when you jail people for what they think, you can be assured that you are defending the indefensible.

Why does the "holocaust" need laws to protect it?

Truth does not require protection
Lies do.............

When truth becomes a threat to a state the state should be removed......

ILLEGAL OPINION
L P
L I
E N
G I
A O
L N

>Thinks he knows more about an event than someone who lived through it.

ooh Freedom of thought........is illegal?
Freedom of speech.........is illegal?

Well what a shithole your country is and You want that crap here

We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.

>dumbfuck nazi doesn't realize that "revisionist" refers to the likes of him

>ameriturd thinks he has any say in European matters

Yes, she personally served at the camp at 14. Oh, I forgot that nazi announced how many people they killed at the camps to their population every day.
Being throw under the advancing tanks at the last moment doesn't make those underage retards experts on what happened.

yo whats that Mormon or something that was explaining how everyone had to go through what the jews did and they were grateful for germany helping them

They also thought we were crazy for vetting the Muslims we allow in here extensively.

it is funny That they are now a truly a FASCIST state.......

Liberals and power will ALWAYS equal OPPRESSION, SUBJUGATION and a Morally Bankrupt state

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4986134/German-neo-Nazi-88-convicted-Holocaust-denial.html

Thanks for the truth, grandma.

Meanwhile not a single person from Cologne has been apprehended

The West needs to burn if it is to be saved

>people seriously think the holocaust didn't happen

Shiggy diggy donatello

As long as we make sure our kids don't turn into (((modern liberals))) our country will be fine for the most part, we just have to make sure to have A LOT of white kids.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0RsKkJ4JftY
Ok i got a 6 gorillian genius with me.
Consider the following; The israeli flag is a hexagon 6. the cube of the teffilin has 6 sides, it's a black cube 6. At the saturn north pole is a hexagon 6 this forms a cube that is also worshipped during the hajj that creates the black cube that they like to worship which they call the teffilin. Saturn is the 6th planet from the sun. Doesn't that strike you as a tad bit convenient that precisely 6 million jews were executed by hitler and afterwards everytime you say anything about jews.. wew holochaust lad you critiqued jews right there, you need to stop doing that. youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk

You could be arrested for viewing this thread.

Oh yeah and what is 6 million btw.? did you notice. 6 and 6 zeroes. What is the jewish hat? the rings of saturn! Oh wait.. the jews are not supposed to do that? In the bible that is called the star of remphan and the jews are not supposed to do that! I suppose you should send them a memo. I just told you what the funny hate of the jews means, like why do they wear those funny hat.. makes no sense.. aha..
But you see. cause hitler murdered 6 million jews exactly. The proof is that you're not allowed to question it. THAT'S THE PROOF!

Guys check if it's a FUCKING MEME FLAG BEFORE YOU REPLY TO BAIT POSTS

>when something is so undeniable that questioning it results in jail time

All flags beside USA, Aussie and a few small European countries are meme flags man.

Wtf I love Russia now!

That doesn't look that bad. This is what the Bible tells us.

It's funny, because these laws where instated by the forces occupying Germany.
They are enforced since 1945.
Yet Anglos pretend like it's something new.

They need to arrest Bibi Netanyahu if he ever visits Germany.

I can deny every other genocide and not face criminal prosecution but if I dare to doubt even a part of the Holocaust I can face time in prison. This is really all the proof you need to know that there is something fishy about the official holocaust narrative.

ppl used to get arrested for thinking the earth wasn't flat

The earth IS flat you retarded globehead

this

Careful, Gunther. You may be next.

As a government official, he has immunity.

ya maybe but there aren't any laws saying the earth is or isn't round or flat so whats that say about Germany's fucked up society

Not really
You do the same god damn thing

There should be. All flat earth deniers should be pushed off the side of the earth.

The Bible so tells us things like that will be instrumental in orchestrating the end times.

This

even if you would regard sentencing anyone for denying the holocaust a noble cause
they could make an exception for an old grandma who just misses the Reich
makes me feel really bad for her

>speech
>law
ummm

>questioning the voracity of estimations is illegal
the state of the west...

So what's that about, what's the 6 all about well that's where it becomes really dark because it's describing a prison where angels fear to tread. Who's inside it? The fallen angel, he was an annoited cherubim a guardian cherub. he was meant to protect you guys, but not what he did did he. the hexagon and the cube is a hypercube.. it's a maximum security prison they worship. He was put in there. Infinity in all directions. The elite of this earth wants to ask him how did all this come about what is it what's it about who done what, and he decieves them, and decieved them so much that he's almost getting ready to wreck humanity for a second time, and we ought not allow that ought we? They want so desperately to know how this thing came about that they attempted to make contact, and since he's much smarter they do his biddding. Time to put a knot around that 6 gorillion talk don't you find?
He's in prison and he's waiting for those of his kind to come and put him to sleep every so swiftly. The freemasons calls him the grand artitect and many all kinds of lofty titles. Why they have a square that is the cube. These things are not good.

why can't u easily defeat an 88 year old in a debate

this is not unusual for the jew, they want to send her there so she dies in jail, as a means to make an example of her, ive seen old people be sent to jail for stupid shit that involves jewry, the jews have no sense of guilty

This being was imprisoned and the kikes were told to not worship the star of remphan connected to it. He is imprisoned there pending their arrival and what he did to corrupt the earth. But they did. Their entire banner now is the remphan north pole. That's how bad the situation is for the kikes. That's what happens when you try to talk to a "god" thinking you have the upper hand.

But he's not a god no more he's not of god no more. He was the signet of perfection, perfected in all his ways till he proved erroneous. The guardian cherub to protect earth and other things against those who might interfere. And then he did something remarkable, he did something he was not supposed to. And it had massive consequences. And you are a living testimony of that consequence. Having fun yet? Perhaps not so much?

you are an interesting man.

This is your little 666 this is the ones the kikes were bended into worshipping, this what their doctrine is about.. The jews were elect to rectify the situation but they were overcome to put it mildly and now they are these goblins you know.. trying to fuck everything up. And god found someone else, and i'm sure you know who by whom the kikes want to fuck up currently.

This might be a good retirement plan for poor Germans who can't get public housing because it has all been given to rapefugees. Just keep denying the Holocaust, and you are guaranteed 3 hots and a cot. How bad can German jails really be? In America, we probably have schools that are worse.

>you are an interesting man.
hahaha, i'll take that as a compliment.

How can we resist and fight ? Is it possible to delay ?

>public housing
Doesn't work this way in Germany.

>How can we resist and fight ? Is it possible to delay ?
it's not up to you, he makes his move eventually because he has to. Running out of time.
The judgement is based not on a timer but on a sequence of events. Certain events starts a clock in time days and hours minutes etc. He's going to be forced into the body of a human man. It's fitting, man is whom he was to protect man is whom he subverted, dying like a man is how he will die. Removed from his eternal nature. Though man isn't not eternal but not in this way. We don't die we live forever. But he, he is going to die. It's a very rare event. His essence might be something new with no remembrance of itself. Big deal for something that "lofty".

OY VEY, WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT, THAT WAS TOTALLY JUSTIFIED, OY GEVALT

breitbart.com/london/2017/10/14/british-police-arrest-at-least-3395-people-for-offensive-online-comments-one-year/

Your country is (((cucked))) just as hard. Muslims get less time for raping women in Britain than people get for making a dog do a hitler salute for youtube laughs.

>88 years old
>"Neo" Nazi

more

>14
>88

Kek. The nazi deserved it.

Angela, don't you have a country to run into the ground?

well, i guess we'll have some funny time in the next decades. God bless you user (and the others)
for all of you, at least try to go to church, try to read the Bible, it is not complicated, and can saves you from the terrible times that are coming.

>Having fun yet?
kinda
how do you know?

>Speech law
AHAHAHAHAHAHA You're a fucking nutless queer

>more
gostream.is/film/cube-2-hypercube-9360/watching.html?ep=771295
The veil of the abyss is where you get two cubes on top of eachother, a primitive representation of two cubes becoming one. A hypercube is out of the ordinary but two cubes becoming one is one way of mimic'ing it. It's a construct that does not exist normally but which can have infinite spatial dimensions. no matter where you go. There you are. Bottomless pit. (gee i wonder where they got it from). You go in whatever direction forever. You can NEVER escape it. Only way out of it is for those who made it to collapse the construct to a 3d reality. Like a cube. The sides inherit the exit from the larger hypercube construct which was otherwise infinite. Hence.. A black cube.